Windows 10: Videos in black and white

Discus and support Videos in black and white in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StevannahAllee, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Videos in black and white

All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and blues in the video but everything else is still black and white.

What is wrong with it? How can I fix this?

:)

StevannahAllee, Aug 19, 2018
  2. bharat409 Win User

shooting videos in black and white in Lumia 640

I want to shoot/record videos in black and white/monochrome on my Lumia 640. Does anybody have any idea how to do that. I am not looking for editing after recording the videos, but recording directly in black and white. Please suggest if you know any apps
    or anything I can do for this. I specifically wanna record videos not pictures. Thank you

bharat409, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Black and white videos

Ever since i downloaded window 10 on my laptop all my videos are in black and white.?

Branden_70, Aug 19, 2018
  4. jcd4 Win User

Videos in black and white

video playback becomes black and white

my windows version is the 1803 and my video files when played are all black and white. Driver update says latest version is already installed. One time i thought a program was causing it since when i closed it the video turned normal now it's gone permanently
    black and white. I also tried them in windows media player same problem black and white result.

Thema:

Videos in black and white

1. Videos in black and white - Similar Threads - Videos black white

2. video playback only in black/white

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback only in black/white: All video playback, from Youtube to zoom to PPT files, originally recorded in color, now only replay in B/W. This just seems to occur in the last week or so of the new year 2021. I'm using Windows 10 ver 1.4.9200.22589, HP ENVY 360 laptop....
  3. Video clips only come up in black and white.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video clips only come up in black and white.: When I see an image on my laptop, it is in color. When I click on the image to see the video clip, all I get is the clip in black and white. How do I solve this problem?...
  4. Video playback in black and white, troubleshooter not finding a problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video playback in black and white, troubleshooter not finding a problem: I videos have begun playing in black and white. I ran the troubleshooter to see if a driver needed to be updated and the troubleshooter found no issues. What could be the problem and how do I fix it?...
  5. Pictures and Videos are showing in Black and White

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pictures and Videos are showing in Black and White: I am getting all pictures, video and any thing that is on e-mail , you tube or any pictures on news feeds. like a flim nagitive the blacks are white and the whites are black. not any art work ***Modify title from: Picures***...
  6. video's are playing in black and white.

video's are playing in black and white.: My video's are playing in black and white....please help fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-are-playing-in-black-and-white/1544da19-31b3-4152-8d1b-ad48ab0ab95e
  7. Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...

Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...: So today (10/11/18) I went to go watch something I have saved one my laptop but I found it playing in black and white. Well, tried a few different things and the video started to play zoomed in on a specific area of the video. So I did some more searching, checked to make...
  8. videos play in black and white

videos play in black and white: I have Windows 10 and when I play a CNN video and other videos, they play in black and white. When I disconnect the power cord, they play in color. Any ideas?...
  9. display all videos play in black and white

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    display all videos play in black and white: how do I get my color back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/display-all-videos-play-in-black-and-white/40b1e819-df2f-48a4-85d8-193b4b6031c1
  10. Videos only playing in black and white.

Videos only playing in black and white.: All of the sudden, my videos only play in black and white. I am not computer savvy and have no idea of what I did to cause this or how to fix it. I did some general things but didn't want to do anything to make matters worse. Any help would be greatly appreciated before I...