Windows 10: Videos not displaying properly in Facebook or Linkedin since last WIndows Update

Discus and support Videos not displaying properly in Facebook or Linkedin since last WIndows Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ALL! Hadn't updated my computer in a couple of months. My computer updated for me last week - and now all videos in Facebook or Linkedin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TinaStanisci, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Videos not displaying properly in Facebook or Linkedin since last WIndows Update

Hello ALL!

Hadn't updated my computer in a couple of months. My computer updated for me last week - and now all videos in Facebook or Linkedin display "extra large" - they no longer display at correct size - its like Im playing them at 250%!!

Anyone having this issue? Any advice on how to fix it?

Thanks!

:)

TinaStanisci, Jul 6, 2018
  2. RoyceFu Win User

LinkedIn emails not displaying properly

In my oem email app emails from LinkedIn display as if the right-most quarter have been chopped off. This only happens with LinkedIn emails. I contacted LinkedIn and after an investigation they concluded the problem is with the app and suggested I use the
    app MetroMail. Their emails display fine in MetroMail but other than the display issue with LinkedIn emails I prefer the oem email app.

LinkedIn emails used to display fine but several months ago they started displaying as per above.

I don't see anyone else posting this issue so maybe there is something specific on my app? Any thoughts?

I am running WP 8.1, on a Lumia 920 on the Rogers network

OS version 8.10.12393.890

Firmware 3051.50009.1424.0000

Radio: 1.0.202184.3

Chip: 8960

RoyceFu, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Agata J. Win User
    LinkedIn emails not displaying properly

Hi RoyceFu,

Thank you for your post on the forum.

I understand that your issue is related to LinkedIn e-mails not displaying properly.

I also have a LinkedIn account and noticed that LinkedIn e-mails haven't been displaying properly for some time now.

You can try hard resetting your phone but please note that all other e-mails diplay properly, so the issue must be related to LinkedIn not the oem e-mail app.

If you wish to perform hard reset, please refer to the following page:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/reset-my-phone

Also, please remember to back up your phone, on the following page you will find more information about backups:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

I hope that helps.

All the best,

Agata

Agata J., Jul 6, 2018
  4. eddyq Win User

Videos not displaying properly in Facebook or Linkedin since last WIndows Update

Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in

I'm using Chrome. In some sites I get an annoying pop-in showing Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, and other clickables. I don't know any other way to explain it. I have pasted a clip of it. Is there a way to turn this off?

Videos not displaying properly in Facebook or Linkedin since last WIndows Update [​IMG]

eddyq, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Videos not displaying properly in Facebook or Linkedin since last WIndows Update

1. Videos not displaying properly in Facebook or Linkedin since last WIndows Update - Similar Threads - Videos displaying properly

2. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  3. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  4. Display settings have changed since last windows update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display settings have changed since last windows update: My work PC had a windows update to download on friday, and it ran the update on shutdown. I use two identical monitors for working with my PC, but this morning,Monday, the right hand monitor is smeary, I had checked the display settings, and have found that if I set both...
  5. LinkedIn App is not working in Windows 10 after last update

LinkedIn App is not working in Windows 10 after last update: This week my LinkedIn app does not work anymore and redirects me to the web version. Is the App discontinued? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app-is-not-working-in-windows-10-after/ed550869-d91b-4311-b54e-9c1b6b5ed78d
  6. Photos App not working properly since last update...

Photos App not working properly since last update...: Since the last update of this app to - Microsoft Photos 2019.19051.12930.0 when you select a photo and then display the information of the photo using the File Information from the drop-down menu, the link to - Open Map no longer works ... If you repeatedly click...
  7. Choppy Video Since Last Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choppy Video Since Last Windows 10 Update: Dear Community, I never had a problem with choppy video until 4 days ago after the latest Windows 10 update. Now when I play a video it stops and delays then plays then stops. I never had so many problems as I have with every Windows 10 updates. My PC is relatively new 14...
  8. Facebook will not load on Chrome or Firefox since last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook will not load on Chrome or Firefox since last Windows 10 update: Since the last Windows update Facebook will not load on either Chrome or Firefox, but loads on Edge. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both and cleared cookies to no avail. the loading either times out or comes up with an error message. If I didn't know better (!)...
  9. Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in: I'm using Chrome. In some sites I get an annoying pop-in showing Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, and other clickables. I don't know any other way to explain it. I have pasted a clip of it. Is there a way to turn this off? [img] 32276
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538

Users found this page by searching for:

1. linkedin videos and pictures are not displaying