Windows 10: Videos not working in Articulate Publisher under Windows 10

Discus and support Videos not working in Articulate Publisher under Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Not liking Windows 10 AT ALL! I have online trainings through Articulate and issues keep cropping up. At the top of the list is videos do not show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnneFialcowitz, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Videos not working in Articulate Publisher under Windows 10

Not liking Windows 10 AT ALL! I have online trainings through Articulate and issues keep cropping up. At the top of the list is videos do not show up and run when imbedded in PowerPoint. When published through Articulate Presenter, just get an image with no connection to the YouTube video.

:)

AnneFialcowitz, Aug 2, 2018

2. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Videos not working in Articulate Publisher under Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Videos not working in Articulate Publisher under Windows 10

1. Videos not working in Articulate Publisher under Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Videos working Articulate

2. Video editing under windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editing under windows 11: The chip champ video editor under Windows 11 is not at all a user friendly unlike the video editor in the photo app. Video editor under photo app suddenly disappeared as we were updating Windows 11. How to bring the video editor under photo app which is an exceptionally good...
  3. Video editing under windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editing under windows 11: The chip champ video editor under Windows 11 is not at all a user friendly unlike the video editor in the photo app. Video editor under photo app suddenly disappeared as we were updating Windows 11. How to bring the video editor under photo app which is an exceptionally good...
  4. Application not working under Windows 10 (is working under Windows 7)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application not working under Windows 10 (is working under Windows 7): I use an application under both Windows 7 and Windows 10. The application can be started from a website (which uses Java WebStart - it uses a .JNLP file) or stand-alone. On Windows 7 both options are working, on Windows 10 only the stand-alone start is working. This is my...
  5. install Articulate 360 app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    install Articulate 360 app: I am not able to install Articulate 360, which I need for my work, and I receive a message that it is not an approved Microsoft app. Why does Microsoft determine which apps I can download and how can I override this setting? Thank you - Linda Zehnbauer, *** Email address is...
  6. Videos Folder under This PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos Folder under This PC: I’ve redirected the Videos folder under this PC in file explorer, yet some App or setting keeps creating the folder in the default location including a sub folder “Caotures”- I changed the windows 10 Xbox capture folder location, still happening. Any ideas?...
  7. MS Publisher Alternative that works well with windows 10?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Publisher Alternative that works well with windows 10?: I was dismayed to get my new computer from HP with MS Office loaded to discover that Publisher was not part of the package *Sad I have Office 2016 and discovered that, although I can create posters in MS Word, I cannot save the file as a jpg picture. Does anyone know...
  8. Publisher 2010 & Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Publisher 2010 & Windows 10: I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from Windows 8) and am having problems opening some files. I get the error message: "The font information below shows what fonts are embedded in your publication or are unavailable: Font Name: Nyala Font Type: Unknown Status Link: Unknown...
  9. Make SnippingTool under Windows 10 work as under Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make SnippingTool under Windows 10 work as under Windows 7: I've been using Windows Snipping Tool since Windows 7 to quickly capture screenshots of parts of the screen. But now on Windows 10 it doesn't work the same way. Say, when I click its icon, on Windows 7 the Snipping Tool would let me select the region to make a snapshot...
  10. Video routinely freezes during playback under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Video routinely freezes during playback under Windows 10: When Windows 10 came out, I upgraded to it as soon as it was allowable. I had the following issue immediately after upgrading: * Every 60 seconds the video of any movie (mkv/mp4/avi) seems to freeze for 1-2 secs, but the audio continues just fine while the video then...