Windows 10: Videos on FaceBook wont go full screen in IE

Discus and support Videos on FaceBook wont go full screen in IE in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; For some reason -- videos on facebook wont go full screen in IE. There isnt even the fullscreen toggle arrows on the video. However, this works... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Joeychgo, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Joeychgo Win User

Videos on FaceBook wont go full screen in IE

For some reason -- videos on facebook wont go full screen in IE. There isnt even the fullscreen toggle arrows on the video.

However, this works fine in Chrome and Edge.

Must be an IE setting. Can anyone help????

:)

Joeychgo, Jul 28, 2016

2. Microsoft edge/facebook

Whenever I play some video on facebook using Microsoft edge and when I want to go in full screen,after pressing fullscreen button my screen just went white with title pres ESC to exit fullscreen mode.

Its working on other browsers and for videos I just cant watch in full screen youtube videos on facebook on youtube.com I can fullscreen normaly witouth white screen

PS:I cleared browsking history,website data,cached data and cookies and its still going white after pressing fullscreen button(YouTube videos on facebook)

Here's video what happends

BoskoMaric, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Videos go blank in full screen on Windows 10

Thanks, I had no way of knowing if it was a Windows 10 thing that caused the issue because my system came loaded with Windows 10.

Now, will Microsoft take the lead on fixing the issue?

Daniel Buker, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

Videos on FaceBook wont go full screen in IE

1. Videos on FaceBook wont go full screen in IE - Similar Threads - Videos FaceBook wont

2. How to go full screen with video in multi-window setup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to go full screen with video in multi-window setup?: Hey guys, I have a 4 window setup on my screen in Windows 10 similar to what's pictured. If I go to youtube and play a video I would like when expanding the video to fullscreen option that it fills 'only that window' and not my entire monitor screen, is this possible please?...
  3. How to go full screen with video in multi-window setup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to go full screen with video in multi-window setup?: Hey guys, I have a 4 window setup on my screen in Windows 10 similar to what's pictured. If I go to youtube and play a video I would like when expanding the video to fullscreen option that it fills 'only that window' and not my entire monitor screen, is this possible please?...
  4. How to go full screen with video in multi-window setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. While gaming it wont go to full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While gaming it wont go to full screen: Legion Lenovo 7 lap top what I'm using. When I'm playing video games my task bar, minimize icon, exit icon etc. wont go away. It was working just fine for the first two weeks. Games such as: Fortnite Kovaaks 2.0 from steam These are the only games I play....
  6. steam games wont go full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    steam games wont go full screen: about a month ago my games would play in full screen now only certain games now will play in full screen anyone know how to fix this thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-games-wont-go-full-screen/b9b8df08-6534-44cd-b4bd-eee735752b3f
  7. The Games wont go to full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Games wont go to full screen: When I play Minecraft Java Edition when press fullscreen the Game crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-games-wont-go-to-full-screen/84ec3ba4-5588-408e-a2a3-3e575f465a5f
  8. video on facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video on facebook: how do I switch on the video and microphone on facebook calls. It used to work just fine , now it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-on-facebook/3dd085d6-5dfe-4425-aa87-5d6cacc6ff97
  9. Monitor Going Dark when watching a video in full screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Going Dark when watching a video in full screen.: When I watch Netflix or Youtube full screen in my browser the monitor goes black. I can still hear the audio, but no picture. I have to reboot the computer and it works fine again. This only happens during full-screen video and sometimes during a game. I looked online and...
  10. Video streaming not to go full stream?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video streaming not to go full stream?: Hi guys;In Win 10 TP, in this site in Google chrome when i try to watch video stream i click to open full screen and it shows small screen on left side with the rest of the screen in white,see pic; on ESPN3 and on my IPTV is ok....