Windows 10: Videos pause whenever I fast forward them.

Discus and support Videos pause whenever I fast forward them. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When ever I fast forward a video it freezes. Happens on all video players on new computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MalcolmMorris303, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Videos pause whenever I fast forward them.

When ever I fast forward a video it freezes. Happens on all video players on new computer.

:)

MalcolmMorris303, Jul 12, 2018
  2. tshome Win User

6280 - Fast forwarding 3GP movies

Is there any way to fast forward through a 3GP movie? If I convert a DVD to 3GP for viewing on the phone, when playing on the phone I only seem to be able to start, pause and stop. There doesn't seem to be any way of skipping through the movie. Very annoying!
    ANy suggestions? Will there be a software upgrade?

tshome, Jul 12, 2018
  3. fast forward

I open the camera app on my pc to take videos, but when I open the videos up in photos they only play in fast forward. What do I do?

TraceBaxter, Jul 12, 2018
  4. tiny_chef Win User

Videos pause whenever I fast forward them.

Forward or rewind videos

Hi, Feroz_Mohammed. Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions! Are you referring to the videos stored on your phone? If yes, you can follow these steps:

Menu > Media > Media player > FF/Rew interval to set the steo width for fast forward or rewind.

tiny_chef, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Videos pause whenever I fast forward them.

1. Videos pause whenever I fast forward them. - Similar Threads - Videos pause whenever

2. What is the hotkeys for fast forward in win 10 photo editor for videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the hotkeys for fast forward in win 10 photo editor for videos?: In win 10 photo editor I would like to use know the hotkeys for seeking forward and backwards on a video.I like to have any, and all other known photo editor hotkeys if they are available.thank you...
  3. What is the hotkeys for fast forward in win 10 photo editor for videos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the hotkeys for fast forward in win 10 photo editor for videos?: In win 10 photo editor I would like to use know the hotkeys for seeking forward and backwards on a video.I like to have any, and all other known photo editor hotkeys if they are available.thank you...
  4. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  5. Volume of Specific Songs Drop Whenever Fast Forwarded and Stays In Low Volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume of Specific Songs Drop Whenever Fast Forwarded and Stays In Low Volume: Hello! I've encountered one of the weirdest bugs in my life. I've downloaded songs from my iTunes library and has chosen the iTunes files as library source in the Media Player, Windows 11 22H2. Some of the songs actually start off loud the way it should be and then...
  6. Volume of Specific Songs Drop Whenever Fast Forwarded and Stays In Low Volume

Volume of Specific Songs Drop Whenever Fast Forwarded and Stays In Low Volume: Hello! I've encountered one of the weirdest bugs in my life. I've downloaded songs from my iTunes library and has chosen the iTunes files as library source in the Media Player, Windows 11 22H2. Some of the songs actually start off loud the way it should be and then...
  7. Weird popping/clicking sound when adjusting audio quickly and fast forwarding videos on...

Weird popping/clicking sound when adjusting audio quickly and fast forwarding videos on...: Hey so i have a simple question. I have tried many things. Update driver, unplug usb, restart my pc, troubleshoot and etc.My main question and only question is. Is that an PC/Motherboard problem ? Or is this an electricity on PC problem ? Or the wired USB cable on the headset...
  8. Weird popping/clicking sound when adjusting audio quickly and fast forwarding videos on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird popping/clicking sound when adjusting audio quickly and fast forwarding videos on...: Hey so i have a simple question. I have tried many things. Update driver, unplug usb, restart my pc, troubleshoot and etc.My main question and only question is. Is that an PC/Motherboard problem ? Or is this an electricity on PC problem ? Or the wired USB cable on the headset...
  9. Video Pause Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Pause Issue: When I pause a video Windows 10 it will not restart. I have to refresh and start all over from the beginning. Any ideas ?? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-pause-issue/0e56a666-f434-4f74-967d-d8412cd913d8
  10. Can anyone explain this? Whenever I pause videos (eg. On Netflix and YouTube) the screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone explain this? Whenever I pause videos (eg. On Netflix and YouTube) the screen...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yeeeeeyeeeee11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i94qmc/can_anyone_explain_this_whenever_i_pause_videos/