Windows 10: videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

Discus and support videos, streaming videos, youtube problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1709 build 16299.19. Suddenly, after Fall creators update I can't view streaming video &/or Youtube in Chrome,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FrankS, Oct 25, 2017.

1. FrankS Win User

videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

Hi
    I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1709 build 16299.19.
    Suddenly, after Fall creators update I can't view streaming video &/or Youtube in Chrome, Opera or Edge.
    Have updated all drivers. Have turned off hardware acceleration.
    Any ideas?

:)

FrankS, Oct 25, 2017

2. Nokia Asha 303 Youtube Streaming Problem

hi , ihave nokia asha 306 and i have youtube video streaming problem, while using internet on wifi cell phone video player doesn't start video streaming but browsing and downloading speed is good. plz help me how to play video's on youtube.

alipasha200, Oct 25, 2017
  3. aaraodeo Win User
    Youtube on C3-01

I too had same problem in watching youtube video streams using wifi on my nokia c3-01 phone.

But it seems to be issue with the source of video stream. I cannot play some video some times. If i retry and visit youtube site again after 1-2 days i am able to play video streams both in opera mini as well as internet browser. Some times i felt the video
    streams which do not play are not compatible with phones capability i.e may be codec, streaming bit rate, etc or the video is not meant for mobile phone or its a server issue. Look for a link below youtube video stating watch video on mobile. Also try using
    other website for video streaming, try "Videos" link shown in home page of opera mini 6.0. Nokia c3-01 does support video streaming and it works fine.

aaraodeo, Oct 25, 2017
  4. FrankS Win User

Cancel that question. I also discovered sound wasn't working either so I troubleshot it, disabled all sound enhancements and now all is working normally.

FrankS, Oct 25, 2017
  5. FrankS Win User
    OK, the problem has returned. The reason streaming video is not working (again) is due to the fact that there's no sound on the PC. I've tried all the usual troubleshooting procedures, updated all drivers but to avail.
    Has anyone any suggestions?

FrankS, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. videos, streaming videos, youtube problem - Similar Threads - videos streaming videos

2. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  3. Streaming Videos problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Streaming Videos problem: Hi, I have a problem with streaming videos like Youtube. when I am playing youtube video and open any other window in front of youtube window the video appears behind the new window like it is a glass and just the video appear not the rest of the window. as you can see I...
  4. Problems with video streaming

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with video streaming: I am having a major problem with streaming video (eg.YouTube) in my new Chuwi HiX10. Much of the time it is impossible because the display is blotted out by what looks like a multicolour curtain with stripes running at an angle from top to bottom. It happens in full screen...
  5. Problems streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems streaming video: I am having problems streaming TV on my self built PC. I have 400Mb download speeds and I have a laptop that has no problems streaming. Trying to figure out what is causing the bottleneck. I have a wired connection to the PC. Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8120 MOBO: ASRock 990FX...
  6. Problems streaming video

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems streaming video: I am having problems streaming TV on my self built PC. I have 400Mb download speeds and I have a laptop that has no problems streaming. Trying to figure out what is causing the bottleneck. I have a wired connection to the PC. Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8120 MOBO: ASRock 990FX...
  7. Problem with streaming video by SMB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with streaming video by SMB: I can't fast forward when i play a video. I have to wait for the video to be downloaded completely. Why? It's not streaming, it is downloading! Is there any problem with my windows settings or something? submitted by /u/navid_sp [link] [comments]...
  8. my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch): i need help. when i watch youtuber videos or twitch video keeps lagging even when i lower the quality of the source (130p). the audio is fine (now) the video isn't in sync with the audio and just jumps where the audio is. my windows is up-to-date so is my anti virus just...
  9. Youtube video problems in chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube video problems in chrome: After i upgraded to windows 10 youtube videos sometimes do not load when the page loads. I usually have to refresh the page twice to get it to work. 13321
  10. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...