Windows 10: Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome)

Discus and support Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello all- I did a search and found some issues with zoomed video, but didn't seem to find anything specific to what I'm experiencing. Here are my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wgbeatty, Apr 23, 2017.

1. wgbeatty Win User

Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome)

Hello all-

I did a search and found some issues with zoomed video, but didn't seem to find anything specific to what I'm experiencing. Here are my symptoms and what I've done so far:

Symptom: on most Web sites, videos are zoomed in a few hundred percent, but it is NOT happening on YouTube. It IS happening on Facebook and some other sites I've been to. It happens in both Edge and Chrome and is only the videos on the pages and not the browser zoom function that increases/decreases the page content. Both browsers are set to 100% for this.

Troubleshooting: I re-installed the AMD graphics driver, cleared the browser caches, looked for settings in the AMD Catalyst center (nothing found yet).

Is it a Flash issue? I believe YouTube uses HTML5 and the videos look fine there. Not sure what Facebook does.

Warren

:)

wgbeatty, Apr 23, 2017

2. No preview before printing

The computer previews and prints fine using Chrome Brower. It will not work using Edge and the print screen looks totally different.

RonaldSalvi, Apr 23, 2017
  3. All videos zoomed in.

Everytime I watch a video on any web browser other then google chrome, my video is zoomed in. I normally use microsoft edge but because of the zooming in I can't go on it. It started because my computer used to always crash due to thread_stuck_in_device_driver
    and I updated my driver using the automatically search for latest version in windows and it fixed the crashing which i was really happy about but a new problem occured where whenever I watch a video on anything except chrome (i changed some option in it and
    fixed only chrome) its zoomed in. This is a driver problem because it happens in the camera app and every time I watch a video file. My graphics card is an AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C +8G

Matthew Means, Apr 23, 2017
Thema:

Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome)

1. Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome) - Similar Threads - Videos zoomed browers

2. Edge Zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Zoom: I just installed the new EDGE and every time I log into any website the screen size is 125%. I change the screen size to 100% and all is fine until I log out and then log into any website. The screen size is 125% again. How do you make the screen size 100% all the time?...
  3. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  4. Videos Zoom

Videos Zoom: About 50% of the time when I play a video, it is zoomed in to the middle with bad resoultion. I have followed every single guide I can find online and I cannot find anything. Im not on a laptop also. I have gone into power options, updatated drivers, reset my computer....
  5. zoomed video

zoomed video: So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I unplugged it, it became normal . So I'm not able to watch anything while it is charging except YouTube . Anyone know how to fix...
  6. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...
  7. Fix Edge brower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix Edge brower: How I get Mircosoft edge from crashing and freezing up when trying to use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/fix-edge-brower/a9c4f8bf-c6e4-4ce9-a9a3-24ba35333048
  8. All videos on all browsers (edge, chrome, etc) are zoomed in and in black and white. need help

All videos on all browsers (edge, chrome, etc) are zoomed in and in black and white. need help: I have tried everything on this forum to try and remedy this issue none of them worked, i am on the latest update for windows 10 pro (version 1803 os build 17134.191) 64 bit system, Processor AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics 1.80 GHZ 4gb of ram, this issue just...
  9. Linking Edge Browers bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Linking Edge Browers bookmarks: Hey Guys, I have a desktop PC and laptop, both with Win10 install. I have saved all my bookmarks to my Edge browser on my PC. Is there a way I can sync my Edge browser on my laptop with the bookmarks from my pc. I know Google Chrome and Opera allow this feature but I...
  10. Chrome Zoom

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Zoom: Not sure if last windows10 update did it but Crome zooms all the time.What a pain resetting all the time. *Sick 37319

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will this effect other browers info?

2. chrome videos are zoomed in

3. videos zoomed in on browsers

4. videos zoomed in on edge