Windows 10: Videos zoomed in

Discus and support Videos zoomed in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When i watch any video on my laptop it is always zoomed in on high scales when i have my charger plugged in. The image turns grey and grany.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ron_567, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Ron_567 Win User

Videos zoomed in

Hi,

When i watch any video on my laptop it is always zoomed in on high scales when i have my charger plugged in.

The image turns grey and grany.

What can i do to solve this problem??

:)

Ron_567, Aug 26, 2018

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 26, 2018
  3. zoomed in videos

Within the past two weeks all videos on AOL, Chrome, or explorer are zoomed in to the max. I have tried all the various suggestions that I have located. This is a windows 10 operating system. Drivers are up to date. What happened???

DickChristensen, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Videos zoomed in

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Videos zoomed in

1. Videos zoomed in - Similar Threads - Videos zoomed

2. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  3. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  4. Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...: Hi fellows,I need some help with my Surface Pro SQ1 graphics driver. I believe the September 2023 update no issues prior to September is causing the Zoom recording video to flicker in black and green.So, I decided to run some basic troubleshooting. I have tried uninstalling...
  5. Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...

Surface Pro X SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Driver causing Zoom recording video flickering in black...: Hi fellows,I need some help with my Surface Pro SQ1 graphics driver. I believe the September 2023 update no issues prior to September is causing the Zoom recording video to flicker in black and green.So, I decided to run some basic troubleshooting. I have tried uninstalling...
  6. Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video: Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video. I updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers, zoom install, zoom Citrix HDX, and it's still green screens. So I wouldn't green screen anymore I removed the Citrix HDX from my local...
  7. Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video

Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video: Windows 11 insider builds green/blue screens when I am on a Citrix session with zoom video. I updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers, zoom install, zoom Citrix HDX, and it's still green screens. So I wouldn't green screen anymore I removed the Citrix HDX from my local...
  8. Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.: When I try to use Zoom, it crashes my computer with this blue screen stop code: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. then I restart and my computer stops recognizing the built-in camera after this.When I reinstall drivers by going to device manager--action--scan for hardware changes--restart,...
  9. Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.

Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.: When I try to use Zoom, it crashes my computer with this blue screen stop code: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. then I restart and my computer stops recognizing the built-in camera after this.When I reinstall drivers by going to device manager--action--scan for hardware changes--restart,...
  10. I have digital decay on video playback zoom, you tube, camera app etc. It doesnt happen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have digital decay on video playback zoom, you tube, camera app etc. It doesnt happen...: Hi there,I have digital decay on video playback zoom, youtube, camera app, and in system menus when hovering over options. It doesn't happen while gaming or on the main screen - just in the playback windows. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videos zoomed in windows

2. windows 10 videos zoomed in grainy

3. videos zoomed in windows 10

4. videos zoom in when charger is plugged in,
  5. toshiba laptop windows 10 video blurry and zoomed in,
  6. video turns grey and zooms in when charged,
  7. when connectng charger videos automatics zoomed ,
  8. video zoomed in on pc,
  9. videos are zoomed in,
  10. online videos zoomed in,
  11. zoomed in videos microsoft,