Windows 10: VideoTDR Failure and Windows/StopCode

Discus and support VideoTDR Failure and Windows/StopCode in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi ! I have a purchased Win 10 64 Bit PC (generic) with a ATI Radion 3000 graphics card. After the last update 13/09/17 +-, When I use the sleep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Gerald, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Gerald Win User

VideoTDR Failure and Windows/StopCode

Hi ! I have a purchased Win 10 64 Bit PC (generic) with a ATI Radion 3000 graphics card.
    After the last update 13/09/17 +-, When I use the sleep option and then want to reopen the screen,
    It hangs, then the screen goes blue and says refer this info ( VideoTDR Failure and Windows/StopCode) if you contact windows. It then goes into restart mode and boots up, but very slowly and then I can use the computer once I have logged in. I have done the trouble shoot and fix, did a complete System scan.
    Have read that Windows 10 update for September was full of problems.
    Thanks for any advice. Pensioner not much IQ nor income, so trying here first.
    Thank you all.

:)

Gerald, Sep 21, 2017

2. How can I find the root cause of DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

Hi guys,

I encoutered a system failure which stopcode is DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL when I was using the pc.

My quetion is how can I find the root cause of the failure, like where to find the DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL log in windows or which driver or software installed caused that.

Any advice? Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Frank

ShepardN7GB, Sep 21, 2017
  3. VideoTDR Failure igdkmd64.sys and Intel HD Graphics Not Responding error messages

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 21, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Please update the system specs in "My Computer"

How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Please include PSU, cooler, case, and peripherals (anything attached to the computer by wireless or wired (printer, headset, xbox, etc.)

This is a log collector that we use in the bsod forum.
    It will collect msinfo32, dxdiag, event.vwr, drivers, etc.
    BSOD Crashes and Debugging - Windows 10 Forums
    Please post a zip into the thread.

Choose one of the temperature monitoring software applications: Speecy, HW monitor, Speed fan:

Speccy - Free Download - Piriform: Speccy - System Information - Free Download

HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID: HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID

SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer: SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer

A VIDEO_TDR_ERROR always relates to the system's graphics card (TDR = Timeout Detection Recovery).
    This could be down to a number of reasons including:
    drivers,
    heat,
    power to the card,
    a faulty PCI-e slot or
    simply a defective GPU.

Try later and/or earlier drivers
    Measure the GPU's temperatures at idle and under load
    Ensure the GPU is free from dust build up and that the fan is working correctly
    Reseat the GPU and check all connections are securely made
    Check PSU voltages in BIOS
    Try a different card in the system

What are the BIOS 3.3, 5 and 12 voltage values?

What are the CPU voltage and frequency?

zbook, Sep 21, 2017
Thema:

1. VideoTDR Failure and Windows/StopCode - Similar Threads - VideoTDR Failure StopCode

2. Windows stopcode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stopcode?: Can't get into Windows 10. Get blue screen and have tried every option offered with no results. Have put in recovery key many times. Message: Bad system configuration info....
  3. Windows stopcode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stopcode?: Can't get into Windows 10. Get blue screen and have tried every option offered with no results. Have put in recovery key many times. Message: Bad system configuration info....
  4. BSOD stopcode: NMI hardware failure please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD stopcode: NMI hardware failure please help: Some History:I upgraded my gpu from Quadro k2000 to colordul gtx 1650 super about three months ago. It ran smoothly with great rendering performance but a week ago it suddenly died while I was just browsing not even rendering, even no rendering in last week of death. Then I...
  5. windows stopcode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows stopcode: i just have got 4 gb ram installed into my dell laptop inspiron 15-3567 with i3 processor, but after that, on most of the times after windows boot successfullyi get a blue screen error windows stop code, which is making me mad due to frequent restarts windows does it...
  6. windows/stopcode

windows/stopcode: How do I fix this... this is a new computer, just purchased a couple of weeks ago. Getting a stop code : KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: WIN32KBASE.SYS AND ALSO: DDE Server Window: OneDrive.exe - Application Error X The instruction at 0x0000000000000000...
  7. Windows Stopcode

Windows Stopcode: My computer functioned like a top for 5 months with a newly installed Windows 10. I am now getting a Windows Stopcode error: driver_irgl_not_less_or_equal error. Then today I get a new Stopcode: Kmode_exception_not_handled. With the error apparently in the file ndu.sys....
  8. windows/stopcode

windows/stopcode: Hy there ! Recently, a new BSOD. Actualy not a BSOD, because it's not "staying" this way... the code is "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and it's keep comming back on me, over and over. And simply, when I am in the middle of something game, movie, start up,or simply stand by. Can...
  9. Upgrade 1809 to 1903 stopcode failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade 1809 to 1903 stopcode failure: I have an HP ENVY All-in-one 27b2XX with i7 2.40 Ghz and 16 GB of Ram that's a little over a year old that I've tried three times to upgrade from 1809 to 1903 and has failed before the first reboot takes place. I get a blue failure screen that lasts for about 10 seconds...
  10. Stopcode : Driver Power State Failure

Stopcode : Driver Power State Failure: From a 2/3 days ago my laptop keeps crashing (for no apparent reason), eventually with bluescreen and Error message - Stopcode : Driver Power State Failure. I tried running Malwarebytes and AVG both of which crashed and shut down before finishing. I tried again in Safe...