Windows 10: view all disc drives Windows 10

Discus and support view all disc drives Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I view all disc drives (including Scan Disc on HP printer) - Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PamelaRichardson3, Jul 9, 2018.

1. view all disc drives Windows 10

How do I view all disc drives (including Scan Disc on HP printer) - Windows 10

:)

PamelaRichardson3, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2018
  3. CD-R cannot view disc

I have photo's on CD-R disc that I can't view. What steps do I have to go through to view CD-R disc not burn onto a CD-R disc?

Windows 10 Media Player- Original Title

JoyceStrickland, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

view all disc drives Windows 10

Delta6326, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

view all disc drives Windows 10

1. view all disc drives Windows 10 - Similar Threads - view disc drives

2. Disc drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disc drive: I have a Toshiba Satellite C850D-107 laptop and the disk drive doesn't recognise when I put a cd in. I'm trying to add some cd's to my Itunes library. There's the usual whirring sound but then nothing. The laptop has the latest updates I went in to device manager and tried...
  3. Restore external disc drive on Windows 10

Restore external disc drive on Windows 10: The D drive I've been using to play discs on an external player has suddenly vanished without trace. How can I restore it, please? 158293
  4. viewing images from a disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    viewing images from a disc: how do I view information off a disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-images-from-a-disc/d86c8e57-b524-4062-83f8-cd970b85774d
  5. disc drive

disc drive: How do you open the disc drive if there even is one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-drive/c5e47bc9-b058-40b2-be84-7aa3690620a5
  6. Inactive disc drive on Window 10 laptop

Inactive disc drive on Window 10 laptop: How do I get a driver to activate my disc drive on my Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-disc-drive-on-window-10-laptop/04a51dff-8dd2-411b-9f41-66818e05d31b
  7. Read only folders on all disc drives

in Windows 10 Customization
    Read only folders on all disc drives: Hello, past few days I am experiencing very bad situation with computer. I read many posts but I still do not get things working as they should so I am hoping that I will get some answers here. I am guessing that with latest update windows decided that my folders are...
  8. Windows 10 and viewing contents of floppy disc using USB port

Windows 10 and viewing contents of floppy disc using USB port: Using Windows 10, how to view contents of a floppy disc connected via usb port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-viewing-contents-of-floppy-disc/96ea17d7-d1d5-4619-9496-88a545cd03bb
  9. Disc drive doesn't work on Windows 10

Disc drive doesn't work on Windows 10: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 a few months ago. Yesterday the disc drive stopped working. I put in a disc I had made which contained various data, mostly text. When I clicked the D recovery drive nothing happened. In the past I would see a list of the videos on the...
  10. Windows 10 does not recognize Disc Drive

Windows 10 does not recognize Disc Drive: After installing Windows 10 (I had 7 before), my computer does not recognize the D: Drive at all. I have a Lenovo H410 Desktop (Lenovo Windows 7PC). My scans show that all my drivers are updated, but there does not seem to be a driver for the disc drive. Is that what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 view all drives including usb drives