Windows 10: View Available Networks disappears

Discus and support View Available Networks disappears in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sometimes when I need to reconnect to wifi, available networks is not visible. There are no networks, only visible is airplane mode at the bottom. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by txstoby, Jun 10, 2018.

1. txstoby Win User

View Available Networks disappears

Sometimes when I need to reconnect to wifi, available networks is not visible. There are no networks, only visible is airplane mode at the bottom. I have to restart which is a pain. Any suggestions?

:)

txstoby, Jun 10, 2018

2. Connected to network, but forced to view files offline. Please Help View Online when connected

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Network troubleshooter from the steps provided below and check if the issue persists.

• Type “troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 11, 2018
  3. The 'Photos' app for photo viewing has disappeared.

I do not understand this, when I returned to the PC later today my original settings had returned to the start screen, including one other tile which I had also lost but had not yet re-instated. Also the original list of 'All apps' had returned to the start
    screen, including 'Photos'. There is nothing that I am aware of having done that should have caused the original disappearance of some apps from the 'All apps' list and their associated tiles, or that could have caused them to return.

It has therefore been unnecessary to follow your suggested steps, though I have done so anyway and it works as suggested. Note that I had followed your steps 1 & 2 earlier which is why I knew 'Photos' had not disappeared from the PC but was simply not
    visible on the 'All apps' list and hence my inability to re-pin the tile.

Thank you for your reply and understanding my frustration.

Frustrated - Belfast, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

View Available Networks disappears

1. View Available Networks disappears - Similar Threads - View Available Networks

2. Available networks disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available networks disappear: Hi, I have a Lenovo laptop and this problem started since I installed some optional updates from Windows Update. Now my laptop barely receives internet signal even when I am next to the router. Now the problem is that I can see the available networks for a minute and then it...
  3. Available networks disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available networks disappear: Hi, I have a Lenovo laptop and this problem started since I installed some optional updates from Windows Update. Now my laptop barely receives internet signal even when I am next to the router. Now the problem is that I can see the available networks for a minute and then it...
  4. Available networks disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows-10 disappearing available networks

Windows-10 disappearing available networks: Hi, I use Lenovo B440 laptop. This problem started since I installed some optional updates from Windows Update. Now, my pc hardly gets 3/4 signals even if I am next to the router. It keeps on deteriorating from time to time. Now, the problem is that I can see available...
  6. My available network name/connection disappeared

My available network name/connection disappeared: My available network name/connection disappeared. I use my cell phone as a hotspot and I usually connect my laptop automatically with no problems. All of a sudden out of nowhere my network name is not showing up at all so whenever I turn my hotspo on on the cell phoneI log on...
  7. Network Connection, Status & Available Networks Disappeared

Network Connection, Status & Available Networks Disappeared: After numerous searches on here and the internet I have not found a resolution that covers all that is going on with my computer. It seemed to have intermittent issues with wireless networks not showing up on occasion then following an update I lost the network icon in the...
  8. Available Wifi Networks disappeared

Available Wifi Networks disappeared: Hello, I have a HP 8830 desktop. I reinstalled win10 using the creation tool. Since doing the updates I no longer am able to view all available wireless networks. my phone displays all networks I ran the trouble shooter; rebooted the router without success. I also rebooted...
  9. One of the available wifi networks keeps disappearing

One of the available wifi networks keeps disappearing: Hi All I am using Windows 10. I have been facing a weird issue one of my available wifi networks disappears and appears time to time. When it is disappeared on my PC, I checked and it is shown on other devices and PCs. Please help...
  10. "show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared

"show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared: hi! all, under "wireless network connection" settings, there are "show available networks" & "manage known networks" options that can be clicked. however, when I tried to click on either option, nothing happens. if I tried to click on the wifi icon on lower right hand...