Windows 10: View installed update history is not reporting anything. How do I get the info?

Discus and support View installed update history is not reporting anything. How do I get the info? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; View installed update history is not reporting anything. How do I get the info on what is stored in the old windows area before I delete it to provide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by blythejeffers, Jul 6, 2018.

1. View installed update history is not reporting anything. How do I get the info?

View installed update history is not reporting anything. How do I get the info on what is stored in the old windows area before I delete it to provide more storage space on hard drive?

:)

blythejeffers, Jul 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 View Update History

There is no "View your update history" option in the Advanced option Window. Things have apparently changed since you posted this. Have another suggestion?

Bernard Corrigan, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 View Update History

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and for your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, for the late response.

I'd be glad to help you.

Unfortunately, there is no way to create a shortcut on the Desktop, to view the Windows 10 Update History.

To check the Windows Update History, then follow these steps, mentioned below:

• Type Windows update on the search bar, then, click on
      Check for updates tab.
    • Click on Advanced option under Windows Update
      tab in the Update and Security Window.
    • Click on View your update history in the
      Advanced option
      Window.
    • Check, all the Windows update KB article numbers installed in the
      View your update history Window.
    Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 6, 2018
  4. pm1_ Win User

View installed update history is not reporting anything. How do I get the info?

can not view windows update history on windows 10

can NOT view windows update history on windows 10

CAN view "installed updates" via the Control Panel which provides a list of the installed updates in W10, are the two views ("Update History")("Installed Updates") are not the same....???

pm1_, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

View installed update history is not reporting anything. How do I get the info?

1. View installed update history is not reporting anything. How do I get the info? - Similar Threads - View installed update

2. how do i update my account info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i update my account info?: I got a new phone number and am trying to update my Microsoft account info but the website keeps saying that updating my info needs a security code, which it's sending to my old number. how do i update my info when i don't have access to my old number?...
  3. how do i update my account info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i update my account info?: I got a new phone number and am trying to update my Microsoft account info but the website keeps saying that updating my info needs a security code, which it's sending to my old number. how do i update my info when i don't have access to my old number?...
  4. Problem in View Update History

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem in View Update History: My wife's computer that I check monthly no longer has an update history. When I view Update History there is no history but there was a little 'dot' that you could push for help. When pushed that a window I think within the window opened with a title HELP and asked you to...
  5. getting error in view reliability history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting error in view reliability history: Error 1: Description Faulting Application Path: bad_module_info Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: bad_module_info Application Version: 0.0.0.0 Application Timestamp: 00000000 Fault Module Name: StackHash_0000 Fault Module...
  6. how do i recover task view history

how do i recover task view history: restore task view full history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-task-view-history/44708c07-2145-4c7c-9bff-57003c2100d8
  7. File History Info

File History Info: I note that MS W10 file history function does A) run at random times regardless of settings B) does not delete files that have been deleted on the source system. I further note that numerous people have problem A) but all the responses are locked so if there is a solution...
  8. Update history under View Update history - Windows 10

Update history under View Update history - Windows 10: My update history shows blank in my PC with Windows 10 for sometime. Please let me know how to correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history-under-view-update-history-windows/be4df636-eef3-4357-83c9-87c30ae1ecf9
  9. installed Updates 1809 - But I do Not get prompt to Restart... In update History says...

installed Updates 1809 - But I do Not get prompt to Restart... In update History says...: I installed Updates 1809 - But I do Not get prompt to Restart... In update History says restart to finish installing... I RESTARTED BUT NOTHING HAPPEN NOT FINISHED SINCE VERSION IN RUN winver is 17134.320 - 1803 well ... can you help.... ? [ATTACH]...
  10. installed Updates 1809 - But I do Not get prompt to Restart... In update History says...

installed Updates 1809 - But I do Not get prompt to Restart... In update History says...: I installed Updates 1809 - But I do Not get prompt to Restart... In update History says restart to finish installing... I RESTARTED BUT NOTHING HAPPEN NOT FINISHED SINCE VERSION IN RUN winver is 17134.320 - 1803 well ... can you help.... ? [ATTACH]...