Windows 10: View Poll Results: Do you think you will switch to Spartan?

Discus and support View Poll Results: Do you think you will switch to Spartan? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm thinking that Spartan will fix the major complaints I have with Internet Explorer and so I intend to switch over from Firefox. 3812 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by FuturDreamz, Jan 27, 2015.

1. View Poll Results: Do you think you will switch to Spartan?

I'm thinking that Spartan will fix the major complaints I have with Internet Explorer and so I intend to switch over from Firefox.

:)

FuturDreamz, Jan 27, 2015
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP, Jan 27, 2015
  3. maximdh Win User
    Who do you think you are?

So I am allowed to use MY computer for 12 hours per day? How generous.

Of course i've had set "active hours" previously. And of course it is not solution.

That was first time I disabled winupdate since the dialup era. And for now, this is the only solution.

Also, one **** (and I mean it) changed discussion to question. For what? To get some **** points?

maximdh, Jan 27, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

View Poll Results: Do you think you will switch to Spartan?

I'm thinkin I wanna see it first.

Edwin, Jan 27, 2015
  5. Need to try it first

But
    If it's as quick as IE
    and has the option of having Favourites Bar visible at all time

Then I will probably use it

paulsalter, Jan 27, 2015
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Would you buy a Used car without seeing it first.

Let's have a look at it and then we can decide. A Vote is much too early at this stage - I don't think anybody outside Ms has seen it yet.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 27, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Since we haven't had a chance to either see the finished product or test it I for one can't say yet.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Jan 27, 2015
  8. View Poll Results: Do you think you will switch to Spartan?

Hi and welcome to TenForums,
    What major complaints do you have
    Might be nice to list them since you actually posted you had some issues *Wink
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Jan 27, 2015
  9. strollin Win User
    I'll probably stick with FireFox. Can't imagine a browser so much better that I would switch.

strollin, Jan 27, 2015
  10. Since I don't plan on leaving Win 7 for a while (at least, until Win 10 has been out for a while and proves to be worth upgrading to) and it's highly unlikely Spartan will be available for Win 7, it's equally unlikely I will switch from IE 11 to Spartan.

Lady Fitzgerald, Jan 27, 2015
  11. badrobot Win User
    I will probably give it a try. What I don't like about IE which I think will be the same with Spartan is the way it integrates itself with the entire OS. It kind of slows down the system with all those scanning activities, etc.

badrobot, Jan 27, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    Same here. When it comes out, I hope soon, I'll give it a try and see if I like it or not. Key factor in my deciding to use it is if it can use the add-on's that I want to use. If it does and it works fine then I might use it over FF.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Jan 27, 2015
  13. CountMike New Member

Hope it emulates FF more than Chrome, if it allows more of plugins than IE, I just might switch to it as main browser.

CountMike, Jan 28, 2015
  14. I believe Microsoft will add Cortana to Spartan so people can stay in the same open browser window instead of opening another search from the Taskbar :/
    Will only work of course if signed into Cortana *Tongue

For the record ie11-12 already looks like FF and Chrome when Microsoft dropped transparent glass *Wink

ThrashZone, Jan 28, 2015
  15. Trust_No1 Win User
    why should I have to switch?

Trust_No1, Jan 28, 2015
Thema:

1. View Poll Results: Do you think you will switch to Spartan? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Was this post helpful to you?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    View Poll Results: Was this post helpful to you?: This is assuming you have installed a Windows 10 VM running on a Windows 10 Hyper-V host. It further assumes that you have enabled Enhanced Sessions and can connect to the Enhanced Session (vmconnect.exe). (this means that you have enabled Guest Services in the settings for...
  3. View Poll Results: Do you believe Intel is trustworthy?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Do you believe Intel is trustworthy?: After reading the linked ZDNet article, please vote your choice. https://www.zdnet.com/article/intel-...ectre-patches/ According to ZDNet’s article, a new clause within Intel’s software license agreement is what seems to be a move to legally gag developers from revealing...
  4. View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?: Issue/SUBJ: Regarding MS Edge Features Customization/Hack. Good Day All! I hope you're all enjoying a pleasant one. If Possible, how can I make "Open In New Tab" the Default when I click on an Icon on the Favorites Bar, and, if possible, other Links in General? All...
  5. View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?: What antivirus are you using? is it the Free or Paid version? (this option is not on the poll so if you can, reply with the answer *Biggrin) 38893
  6. View Poll Results: Has this happened to you?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    View Poll Results: Has this happened to you?: I am trying to log in to my desktop pc which has windows 10. I get to the screen with the clock time and date and a small pc picture on bottom right corner. From this screen i usually hit enter or click on something to bring up the PIN login screen. When I try this my...
  7. View Poll Results: Do you install third party drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    View Poll Results: Do you install third party drivers?: I am curious as to how many of you install third party drivers such as motherboard, graphics card and others or just leave that up to Windows. 58399
  8. View Poll Results: Will you upgrade to Windows 9

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Will you upgrade to Windows 9: Thought it would be interesting to see how many know whether they will upgrading to the final version of Windows 9 when it's released Then perhaps have a similar post at the end of the year after the beta has been used to see if people have changed there mind *looked...
  9. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241
  10. View Poll Results: What are you going to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What are you going to do?: Are you going to get windows 10 release or keep your current os or something else. 3602