Windows 10: View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

Discus and support View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser?? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; SO how many of you are trying to use Edge as your primary browser?? In the beginning I didn't and I just used it for this site but with the AU I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BunnyJ, Aug 20, 2016.

1. BunnyJ New Member

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

SO how many of you are trying to use Edge as your primary browser?? In the beginning I didn't and I just used it for this site but with the AU I started to use it as my primary and I only use FF for Sirius/XM online streaming so I can easily use a sleep timer bat file to shut it down at night.

With the addition of extensions it's a nice browser.. basic, clean and fast. Just what I like to see in a browser.

SO.. thoughts.. comments.

Jeff

:)

BunnyJ, Aug 20, 2016

2. POLL: how often do you need to charge your X3-02

this would be an individual case for everybody so a poll would give you a percise answer factors included talk time ,data connection ,Bluetooth been on or off ,music player use having a constant 3g connection etc also your network .so its best to monitor
    this yourself

techbuzzireland, Aug 20, 2016
  3. POLL: how often do you need to charge your X3-02

I know this depends a lot on your usage, but just to get some feedback from other owners I thought would be good to compare.

Me...... Every Day.

andyextreme---01, Aug 20, 2016
  4. View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I have tried it a few times as my main browser, but always end up going back to Chrome

I just dont like the look/feel of Edge and find it more cumbersome to use

paulsalter, Aug 20, 2016
  5. Dropbox Win User
    I tried Edge once, I switched back to Internet Explorer, nah using Opera, Edge doesn't feel fine.

Dropbox, Aug 20, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I understand how some might feel but for me I just stuck it out and I got used to using it. After a while it just grew on me and I really like it.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 20, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    Edge doesn't cut it for me, sticking with FF.

Edwin, Aug 20, 2016
  8. AndreTen Win User

I'm trying to use Edge as a primary browser on almost every Insider build. It is much better than like half year ago and improving constantly.
    Still going back to FF after few days...

AndreTen, Aug 20, 2016
  9. Cliff S New Member
    I do! I do!
    The only things that nerves me, is having to click the Source Mode Editor switch, when posting here in the forums*Wink
    And Copy & Paste of pics from other tabs doesn't work either.
    Not a big deal though*Wink

YouTube, when I'm playing someone's playlist, is even much better than in Chrome, and using Office online works so much smoother, as Edge was built to do that.

Also Skype online rocks in Edge.

Cliff S, Aug 20, 2016
  10. RobNJ Win User
    I keep trying Edge..I'll last anywhere between a few hours, and a day and a half, before I throw my hands up in the air & go back to Chrome

RobNJ, Aug 20, 2016
  11. AndreTen Win User
    Well put summary Cliff *Smile

Now it depends which part you prefer, the good, or the bad...

AndreTen, Aug 20, 2016
  12. fireberd Win User
    I use it as my primary browser. When I first started using it (on an early Insider edition) I wasn't thrilled with it. But I kept using it and except for one site that I still need I.E. (due to a printing issue) its my primary browser. I also have FF but it has very limited use.

fireberd, Aug 20, 2016
  13. View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I tried Microsoft Edge immediately after I installed Windows 10 Pro over a year ago and it was quite apparent Microsoft threw out a Version 0.0.001 release. The last time I checked a week or so ago, it appears Microsoft is up to Version 0.0.004. At that rate, it's liable to be thousands of years before we get to Version 1.0.000. I won't be here for that event.

Internet Explorer 11 wasn't running as well on my computer after the recent Windows 10 Anniversary Update, so on August 18, 2016, I decided to give Google Chrome a try for the first time ever. I am dumbfounded how much better it is than Internet Explorer 11 or Microsoft Edge. I doubt I will ever even look at Internet Explorer 11 or Microsoft Edge again. Now I know why Google is mopping up in the browser category.

StevenFromTexas, Aug 20, 2016
  14. prikker Win User
    Tried it, but can't install any of the available extensions, so goodbye Edge. I stick with Firefox and Chrome. Chrome only for series and American Football.

prikker, Aug 20, 2016
  15. strollin Win User
    I've played with Edge from time to time but still use FF for everything. My feeling regarding Edge has been the same for a long time. It has potential to be a decent browser but it's not there yet. With the Anniversary Update, Edge now has extensions but there are very few available. Edge has a long way to go before I would consider using it in lieu of FF.

strollin, Aug 20, 2016
Thema:

1. View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser?? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?: Issue/SUBJ: Regarding MS Edge Features Customization/Hack. Good Day All! I hope you're all enjoying a pleasant one. If Possible, how can I make "Open In New Tab" the Default when I click on an Icon on the Favorites Bar, and, if possible, other Links in General? All...
  3. View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?: Hello all, I want to know which browsers are used by people here. I am much interested in knowing it. I am using the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 11 Opera Spark Browser Torch Browser 1923
  4. View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?: What antivirus are you using? is it the Free or Paid version? (this option is not on the poll so if you can, reply with the answer *Biggrin) 38893
  5. View Poll Results: What browser do you use in your Windows 10 installation?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: What browser do you use in your Windows 10 installation?: Hi guys! After the upgrade to Windows 10 (i upgraded to the Insider Preview) some time ago, i found the browser, we known as project spartan. Today, it's called Microsoft Edge. Since the beginning, i had a problem with the browser that made it very frustrating to use. When I...
  6. View Poll Results: Your Use of OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Your Use of OneDrive: I am at odds concerning OneDrive. On one hand I think it is unneeded especially since I do not use a lot of disk space. On the other hand if it is very beneficial I would be inclined to keep and use OneDrive more. OneDrive Poll 74813
  7. View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?: Following Brink's software update posts. *SmileLatest Multi Commander Version Released *Smile 55920
  8. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241
  9. View Poll Results: What are you going to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What are you going to do?: Are you going to get windows 10 release or keep your current os or something else. 3602
  10. View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

in Windows 10 News
    View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?: In our tests of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE and Opera, the worst web browser for Windows 10 was easy to spot: Internet Explorer 11. But the best choice? That depends. On earlier versions of Windows, the best browser you can run today is clearly Google Chrome. But, what about...