Windows 10: View Poll Results: Does the issue occur on your end ?

Discus and support View Poll Results: Does the issue occur on your end ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good morning, I've been using Windows 10 for 4 days now and I've noticed that every now and then, the minimize and maximize animations are kinda... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by rBose, Aug 10, 2015.

1. rBose Win User

View Poll Results: Does the issue occur on your end ?

Good morning,

I've been using Windows 10 for 4 days now and I've noticed that every now and then, the minimize and maximize animations are kinda sluggish, one can clearly notice the low fps of the animations that occur from time to time ( not 100% repro )

It's not tied to a specific app or tool but to every windows that you minimize/maximize.

GPU: GTX560TI
    CPU: i5 2500k
    RAM: 8GB DDR3

Anyone else encountering this issue ?

:)

rBose, Aug 10, 2015

2. Sign the petition?!

so karim, will we see Nokia act on the results or was the poll just posted for a bit of fun to gauge everyones view on this subject?

i mentioned earlier that Series 60 version 3, feature release 1 has the ability to have the F/W updated by the user so will we see this option included in future handsets? even if only a small number of people wanted to do this by themselves, it would still
    save nokia time and money?

Hi Rich!

This poll isnt just a bit of fun, I was hoping to stimulate a bit of discussion on the subject. The results from the poll are interesting, it is not the landslide that many people who visit here were expecting. With on %59 of people actively seeking firmware
    updates this still leaves a large group of owners who would require some assistance on updating their firmware, with two days to go the results could change either way. And again, this only gauges the opinion of people who visit these discussion boards - there
    will be many many Nokia owners who have not read this post.

But, this poll isnt the official Nokia standpoint of firmware installation. The poll and this thread are what you, the users think and feel.

Carry on and make posts here to discuss this, and feel free to make a vote. The poll will close on Friday afternoon. I will collate the results and put them in this thread for further discussion.

Cheers

-

Karim

karim---01, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Sign the petition?!

so karin, will we see Nokia act on the results or was the poll just posted for a bit of fun to gauge everyones view on this subject?

i mentioned earlier that Series 60 version 3, feature release 1 has the ability to have the F/W updated by the user so will we see this option included in future handsets? even if only a small number of people wanted to do this by themselves, it would still
    save nokia time and money?

rich_enduro---01, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Tecno Win User

I had the same problem and I fixed it downloading the Intel Driver Update Utility and updating all the Intel Drivers with that app.
    Hope it works! It was driving me crazy, too.

Tecno, Sep 3, 2015
  5. rBose Win User
    Hmm, the intel driver update utility as far as I know is kind of bugged on windows 10 ?

You only receive inf updates as far as I know, someone correct me if im wrong

rBose, Sep 3, 2015
  6. Tecno Win User
    Well, I installed it on my W10 Computer and it solved the sluggish minimize and maximize problem. Download it, press "Scan drivers", and update all of them. At least the Graphics tab ones.
    Here is the link: Intel® Driver Update Utility .
    I tried a lot of ways and this is the only one who solved the problem to me.

Sorry for my english! *Smile

Tecno, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. View Poll Results: Does the issue occur on your end ? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Hidden Admin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    View Poll Results: Hidden Admin?: How many of you uses the hidden admin as daily use? 148876
  3. View Poll Results: Percentage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    View Poll Results: Percentage: I trust it fully never failed me. I even used it to recover an installed program I uninstalled as it was quicker just to run the image restore then having to reconfigure the program. 115847
  4. View Poll Results: Your Use of OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Your Use of OneDrive: I am at odds concerning OneDrive. On one hand I think it is unneeded especially since I do not use a lot of disk space. On the other hand if it is very beneficial I would be inclined to keep and use OneDrive more. OneDrive Poll 74813
  5. View Poll Results: Is WindowsUpdateLog broken?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    View Poll Results: Is WindowsUpdateLog broken?: [img] Here's a fragment of a Windows 10 Windows update log - generated in Powershell by the Get-WindowsUpdateLog, and the full file zipped as an attatchment. It can take several minutes to process on a slower machine, and the repeated (sometimes once, sometimes twice)...
  6. View Poll Results: Choose your favourite music player

View Poll Results: Choose your favourite music player: Clementine for me, mainly cause it always works when WMP tends to freeze. WMP would be a close second though. 1394
  7. View Poll Results: Does your volume change when you pause and unpause?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    View Poll Results: Does your volume change when you pause and unpause?: What the heck is going on with the volume in Windows 10? Randomly, after unpausing the sound, the sound will be incredibly loud. As soon as I adjust the volume (even just pressing the sound increase or decrease button once) the sound volume goes back to being as loud as it...
  8. View Poll Results: Does 'hey Cortana' work for you?

View Poll Results: Does 'hey Cortana' work for you?: I have turned on the slider to activate Cortana to respond to my " Hey, Cortana" but unless I click on the microphone icon she doesn't hear me? I don't think it's a mic problem since t works fine with Cortana otherwise. I've tried other people's suggestions without any...
  9. View Poll Results: Was this helpful?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    View Poll Results: Was this helpful?: For anyone looking here, this is just a guide I thought up and I think this is pretty useful. If you are deciding between 2 or more CPUs, use this equation: A= Number of cores B= Clock speed of each core C= The cache of the CPU in MB, also make it as, for example, 6MB...
  10. View Poll Results: Stick or Twist?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Stick or Twist?: Without going into a rant about how buggy v1709 had been, I just decided I had to roll back and install 1703. I decided to defer the upgrade to a year. Don't care, I will not install 1709 until they fix some of the issues I had been facing. So my question is and this...