Windows 10: View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

Discus and support View Poll Results: What browser do you like best? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In our tests of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE and Opera, the worst web browser for Windows 10 was easy to spot: Internet Explorer 11. But the best choice?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

Read more: What's the best Windows 10 web browser? The benchmarks are in | ZDNet

Brink, Jan 14, 2016
  2. Edwin New Member

Good one Shawn!
    This promises to be an exciting thread! *Wink

:)

Edwin, Jan 14, 2016
  3. Sign the petition?!

so karim, will we see Nokia act on the results or was the poll just posted for a bit of fun to gauge everyones view on this subject?

i mentioned earlier that Series 60 version 3, feature release 1 has the ability to have the F/W updated by the user so will we see this option included in future handsets? even if only a small number of people wanted to do this by themselves, it would still
    save nokia time and money?

Hi Rich!

This poll isnt just a bit of fun, I was hoping to stimulate a bit of discussion on the subject. The results from the poll are interesting, it is not the landslide that many people who visit here were expecting. With on %59 of people actively seeking firmware
    updates this still leaves a large group of owners who would require some assistance on updating their firmware, with two days to go the results could change either way. And again, this only gauges the opinion of people who visit these discussion boards - there
    will be many many Nokia owners who have not read this post.

But, this poll isnt the official Nokia standpoint of firmware installation. The poll and this thread are what you, the users think and feel.

Carry on and make posts here to discuss this, and feel free to make a vote. The poll will close on Friday afternoon. I will collate the results and put them in this thread for further discussion.

Cheers

-

Karim

karim---01, Jan 14, 2016
  4. View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

Poll for missing features on Nokia car kits etc

I think it is crazy that Nokia now do not include external aerial connectors on the handsets for in car use. I am trying to get a poll together of missing things from Nokia gear.

Please post your suggestions on this thread as to what you would like included in the poll, and then the mods will generate one, for Nokia to look at.

Poll items:

1) Exclusion of external aerial connectors.

mattgrant---01, Jan 14, 2016
  5. cbwilsha Win User
    I will continue with Firefox.

cbwilsha, Jan 14, 2016
  6. Edge Browser all the way

hTconeM9user, Jan 14, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    They can evaluate all they want till kingdom comes.
    IE11 all the way.

davidhk, Jan 14, 2016
  8. reddice Win User

Firefox always. Chrome is good too. Edge is the worst slowest buggiest browser ever.

reddice, Jan 14, 2016
  9. goatty2 Win User
    I have used firefox for a few years now but on my desktop win 10 am having a few problems with it .
    like not responding or crashing on start up and taking ages to load web pages
    use palemoon on here and not had any problems so far
    was going to change to opera but will not work with some banks

goatty2, Jan 14, 2016
  10. DerDonc Win User
    This article perfectly shows why benchmarks don't say much.

1. Firefox
    2. Opera

for me anyway!

DerDonc, Jan 14, 2016
  11. jds63 Win User
    Firefox first, i do like IE 11 over Edge second.

jds63, Jan 14, 2016
  12. makisxxx Win User
    I stick on Firefox.*Wink
    Edge is fast but need more work (addons-extentions??).maybe in the far future *really
    IE? yes but borring *Sleep
    Chrome? i dont like google*Mad
    Cheers *Smile

makisxxx, Jan 14, 2016
  13. View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

Edge is basically unusable in it's current state, people can benchmark it all they want, for day to day use I'd put every other browser named in the article ahead of it and plenty that aren't mentioned.

Firefox for general use, Chrome when I'm using Chromecast, can't see that changing anytime soon.

frankenhooker, Jan 14, 2016
  14. Word Man Win User
    +1. Not really being lazy, just feel exactly the same.

Tried Edge, not ready for prime time, IMO.

Word Man, Jan 14, 2016
  15. Edwin New Member
    Firefox almost exclusively,
    Maxthon when I want 'toys' to play with.

Edwin, Jan 14, 2016
Thema:

1. View Poll Results: What browser do you like best? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Of these options, qhich do you like best?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    View Poll Results: Of these options, qhich do you like best?: God HELP ME-Windows update #1909 Windows 10 Home 64 (Version 1809) Has failed after 14 MONTHS to either install correctly or whatever but I don't know what to do anymore. I've also followed many of those YouTube "Method 1...3..4..5.6.." videos and none work... I'm using a...
  3. View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?: Issue/SUBJ: Regarding MS Edge Features Customization/Hack. Good Day All! I hope you're all enjoying a pleasant one. If Possible, how can I make "Open In New Tab" the Default when I click on an Icon on the Favorites Bar, and, if possible, other Links in General? All...
  4. View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?: Hello all, I want to know which browsers are used by people here. I am much interested in knowing it. I am using the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 11 Opera Spark Browser Torch Browser 1923
  5. View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?: What antivirus are you using? is it the Free or Paid version? (this option is not on the poll so if you can, reply with the answer *Biggrin) 38893
  6. View Poll Results: What browser do you use in your Windows 10 installation?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: What browser do you use in your Windows 10 installation?: Hi guys! After the upgrade to Windows 10 (i upgraded to the Insider Preview) some time ago, i found the browser, we known as project spartan. Today, it's called Microsoft Edge. Since the beginning, i had a problem with the browser that made it very frustrating to use. When I...
  7. View Poll Results: Best Windows OS

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Best Windows OS: What is your favorite version of Windows? Mine has to be Windows 7. 1349
  8. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241
  9. View Poll Results: What Start menu do you prefer?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What Start menu do you prefer?: I thought it would be interesting to know what people prefer (Desktop users, not tablet): Native Windows 10 Start menu Classic Shell Start 10 (by Stardock) Native Start screen Any other solution (post Please keep in mind that this poll is for Windows 10, not for any...
  10. View Poll Results: What are you going to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What are you going to do?: Are you going to get windows 10 release or keep your current os or something else. 3602