Windows 10: View Poll Results: Which card should i use?

Discus and support View Poll Results: Which card should i use? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So, i'm needing to buy a low-end entry level video card. Should I get an R7 240, or a GT 730? I'm not looking to game, but I still need something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Dragonykz, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Dragonykz Win User

View Poll Results: Which card should i use?

So, i'm needing to buy a low-end entry level video card. Should I get an R7 240, or a GT 730?
    I'm not looking to game, but I still need something pretty balanced between power and profile (And/or power consumption.)
    Thing is, the only reason I would have to use an R7 240 is if I have an AMD A8 or A10 APU (Which I do, in this case, I have an A10.) and want the extra performance with a Dual-Graphics option, which seem to show decent FPS increase (Looking at benchmarks, here. This system will have only one purpose, and that's running my home theatre) but the GT 730 gets higher benchmarks anyway, without Dual-Graphics or boosting of any kind.
    So, I'm torn on this, and I'm asking you to make the decision for me.
    Thanks in advance.
    -Drago

*Cool

:)

Dragonykz, Jan 31, 2016

2. Sign the petition?!

so karim, will we see Nokia act on the results or was the poll just posted for a bit of fun to gauge everyones view on this subject?

i mentioned earlier that Series 60 version 3, feature release 1 has the ability to have the F/W updated by the user so will we see this option included in future handsets? even if only a small number of people wanted to do this by themselves, it would still
    save nokia time and money?

Hi Rich!

This poll isnt just a bit of fun, I was hoping to stimulate a bit of discussion on the subject. The results from the poll are interesting, it is not the landslide that many people who visit here were expecting. With on %59 of people actively seeking firmware
    updates this still leaves a large group of owners who would require some assistance on updating their firmware, with two days to go the results could change either way. And again, this only gauges the opinion of people who visit these discussion boards - there
    will be many many Nokia owners who have not read this post.

But, this poll isnt the official Nokia standpoint of firmware installation. The poll and this thread are what you, the users think and feel.

Carry on and make posts here to discuss this, and feel free to make a vote. The poll will close on Friday afternoon. I will collate the results and put them in this thread for further discussion.

Cheers

-

Karim

karim---01, Jan 31, 2016
  3. ab0895 Win User
    Nokia N9 bluetooth problems

Flight mode, perhaps unsurprisingly, solves the drop outs problem. So, it seems the interference is a result of WiFi and network connections. I don't understand why the N9 should be so much different to the many other Nokia phones I have owned for which
    I can't recall this problem cropping up. I see the point about WiFi interference, sort of, but why should "network polling" lead to problems?

ab0895, Jan 31, 2016
  4. View Poll Results: Which card should i use?

You should describe your Home Theater system and the software you are running to help us figure out the best graphics card for you.
    Will you be using a media center like Kodi or JRiver Media Center? D
    o you plan to use a high quality video renderer like madVR? madVR - high quality video renderer (GPU assisted) - Doom9's Forum
    Do you send the computer's output to an AVR via HDMI?
    Will you be viewing any 4K material?

At a minimum I would get an NVidia GTX750Ti or Radeon R7 265.

CountryBumkin, Feb 1, 2016
  5. Dragonykz Win User
    The display will be a projector, so no 4K.
    I'll be using the normal Windows Media Centre.
    Was not aware I needed a renderer for sending bluetooth to my PC.
    Via HDMI to projector

Dragonykz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

View Poll Results: Which card should i use?

1. View Poll Results: Which card should i use? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Should such a feature be built-into Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Should such a feature be built-into Windows 10?: Hello folks! Does Windows have an auto optimization feature built-in so that it is able to determine the PC specs and make changes in such a way so that only the core necessary functionalities are enabled on a PC with low resources? Windows has a 'Battery Saver' feature...
  3. View Poll Results: Percentage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    View Poll Results: Percentage: I trust it fully never failed me. I even used it to recover an installed program I uninstalled as it was quicker just to run the image restore then having to reconfigure the program. 115847
  4. View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?: Hello all, I want to know which browsers are used by people here. I am much interested in knowing it. I am using the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 11 Opera Spark Browser Torch Browser 1923
  5. View Poll Results: Which free antivirus will you prefer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    View Poll Results: Which free antivirus will you prefer?: What will be the right choice of a free antivirus with the new OS? The inbuilt Defender? Or long time trusted Avast? Or Avira? Or anything else? Have you guys tested any free antivirus yet? Let us know ... share your experience with us. 1988
  6. View Poll Results: Your Use of OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Your Use of OneDrive: I am at odds concerning OneDrive. On one hand I think it is unneeded especially since I do not use a lot of disk space. On the other hand if it is very beneficial I would be inclined to keep and use OneDrive more. OneDrive Poll 74813
  7. View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?: Following Brink's software update posts. *SmileLatest Multi Commander Version Released *Smile 55920
  8. View Poll Results: Which option would you choose?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    View Poll Results: Which option would you choose?: Now that my free 200 GB OneDrive offer is ending I have to decide between base, 50GB, Office 365 Home or alternative sync storage. Any guidance would be appreciated. I have desktop+laptop Windows computers. Same @live.com e-mail for all. Other local users for networking....
  9. View Poll Results: Was this helpful?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    View Poll Results: Was this helpful?: For anyone looking here, this is just a guide I thought up and I think this is pretty useful. If you are deciding between 2 or more CPUs, use this equation: A= Number of cores B= Clock speed of each core C= The cache of the CPU in MB, also make it as, for example, 6MB...
  10. View Poll Results: Which Has Most Visual Appeal ?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Which Has Most Visual Appeal ?: I'm desperately trying to like W10 but am finding the blandness and stark visual interface very off putting. Something as simple as the Windows calculator highlights this. Here is the W10 offering vs the W8.1 This stark bland appearance carries through to much of the OS....