Windows 10: View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?

Discus and support View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Following Brink's software update posts. *SmileLatest Multi Commander Version Released *Smile 55920 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shadow Delta, Jul 10, 2016.

1. View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?

Following Brink's software update posts. *SmileLatest Multi Commander Version Released *Smile

:)

Shadow Delta, Jul 10, 2016

2. Sign the petition?!

so karim, will we see Nokia act on the results or was the poll just posted for a bit of fun to gauge everyones view on this subject?

i mentioned earlier that Series 60 version 3, feature release 1 has the ability to have the F/W updated by the user so will we see this option included in future handsets? even if only a small number of people wanted to do this by themselves, it would still
    save nokia time and money?

Hi Rich!

This poll isnt just a bit of fun, I was hoping to stimulate a bit of discussion on the subject. The results from the poll are interesting, it is not the landslide that many people who visit here were expecting. With on %59 of people actively seeking firmware
    updates this still leaves a large group of owners who would require some assistance on updating their firmware, with two days to go the results could change either way. And again, this only gauges the opinion of people who visit these discussion boards - there
    will be many many Nokia owners who have not read this post.

But, this poll isnt the official Nokia standpoint of firmware installation. The poll and this thread are what you, the users think and feel.

Carry on and make posts here to discuss this, and feel free to make a vote. The poll will close on Friday afternoon. I will collate the results and put them in this thread for further discussion.

Cheers

-

Karim

karim---01, Jul 10, 2016
  3. auggy Win User
    Windows 10 Pro will not connect to external hard drive

Can you do the following:

In the Device Manager double-click the drive > Events > View All Events

That should open the Event Viewer and create under "Custom Views" a Device Manager view of the drive.

Can you right-click that Device Manager view and select "Save all events in Custom View As" and save as an .evtx file

Then make the resulting .evtx file available via a public folder on OneDrive.

auggy, Jul 10, 2016
Thema:

View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?

1. View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Which CLI do you prefer in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Which CLI do you prefer in Windows 10?: Hi everyone! I was wondering how things are with PowerShell for those that are into the development there. I am not that good with it as i am a strong cmd / bash advocate as i find PowerShell a bit, odd (not bad). Just to give it out there so you know where i am coming...
  3. View Poll Results: Which offline backup service do you prefer?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    View Poll Results: Which offline backup service do you prefer?: I'm considering switching from Carbonite to another service (iDrive, Backblaze, etc.). What do you guys recommend? Carbonite seems to be resource intensive during active backups. 109696
  4. View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?: Issue/SUBJ: Regarding MS Edge Features Customization/Hack. Good Day All! I hope you're all enjoying a pleasant one. If Possible, how can I make "Open In New Tab" the Default when I click on an Icon on the Favorites Bar, and, if possible, other Links in General? All...
  5. View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?: Hello all, I want to know which browsers are used by people here. I am much interested in knowing it. I am using the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 11 Opera Spark Browser Torch Browser 1923
  6. View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?: What antivirus are you using? is it the Free or Paid version? (this option is not on the poll so if you can, reply with the answer *Biggrin) 38893
  7. View Poll Results: Which free antivirus will you prefer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    View Poll Results: Which free antivirus will you prefer?: What will be the right choice of a free antivirus with the new OS? The inbuilt Defender? Or long time trusted Avast? Or Avira? Or anything else? Have you guys tested any free antivirus yet? Let us know ... share your experience with us. 1988
  8. View Poll Results: Which option would you choose?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    View Poll Results: Which option would you choose?: Now that my free 200 GB OneDrive offer is ending I have to decide between base, 50GB, Office 365 Home or alternative sync storage. Any guidance would be appreciated. I have desktop+laptop Windows computers. Same @live.com e-mail for all. Other local users for networking....
  9. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241
  10. View Poll Results: What are you going to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What are you going to do?: Are you going to get windows 10 release or keep your current os or something else. 3602