Windows 10: View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

Discus and support View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Chrome for me. Haven't had any issues so far. THW Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Fahadking07, Sep 30, 2014.

1. View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

Chrome for me.
    Haven't had any issues so far.
    THW

The Howling Wolves, Oct 18, 2014
  2. Stephanie Win User

I tend to use Opera more these days *Smile

Stephanie, Oct 18, 2014
  3. Great *Thumbs

OT:-

I am still wondering that no one is using Safari here *Eek

Fahadking07, Oct 21, 2014
  4. A Guy Win User

View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

The last version of Safari that supports Windows is 5.1.7. That was in May 2012. There has been a ton of security updates for Mac since then. 5.1.7 is very insecure at this point. Better no one is using it on Windows here *Wink

A Guy, Oct 22, 2014
  5. Berton Win User
    I have Safari on one computer but mostly use Firefox, now on 33, IE for some Microsoft things, and SeaMonkey. SeaMonkey comes with an E-Mail Client, actually quite nice.

Berton, Oct 22, 2014
  6. Oh I see. Thanks for the info *Smile

Nice, Unique Choice *Wink

Fahadking07, Oct 22, 2014
  7. jadinolf Win User
    Yeah but we still love you.*Wink

jadinolf, Oct 26, 2014
  8. A Guy Win User

Yeah but we still love you.*Wink I have company now though *Biggrin

A Guy, Oct 26, 2014
  9. jadinolf Win User
    Yeah but we still love you.*Wink I have company now though *Biggrin

A Guy You do.

I tried Opera a few years ago but those days I was a SeaMonkey fan and stuck with it until they joined with Thunderbird email and that was the end of it for me.

jadinolf, Oct 26, 2014
  10. Tony K Win User
    I use IE. Always have and always will. Now I enjoy the sync features of Favorites across all devices.

Missed using Modern IE in 10. My PC is still down for the count. Is Modern IE enabled in 10 yet?

Tony K, Oct 26, 2014
  11. Chuck38 Win User
    I would use Safari, but it's no longer supported. *Sad

I use Firefox these days. *Smile

Chuck38, Oct 26, 2014
  12. Just saw this:-

View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ? [​IMG]

Nice to know that Mozilla is on first position and Opera on third <3 . But still wondering why Safari is on 4th ? Why not IE ?
    According to my experience, minority use IE (in my area). I see many people talking against it. But I don't find the reason why is it so ? They have improved IE much more better than first. Now its really fine. I think IE might take one more year to come on Top 3rd position. Anyways, best of luck IE developers.

By the way, I love torch browser too. Recently I have tried it and I started loving it.

Internet Browser Software Review 2014 | Best Internet Browsers - TopTenREVIEWS

Fahadking07, Oct 28, 2014
  13. pparks1 Win User

Awesome, I'm the only vote for Safari. But Safai is what I do use on my Mac. While I prefer Chrome, Chrome eats my battery on my Mac compared to Safari. I just use the Chrome Sync to iCloud feature to keep the same bookmarks across Chrome on my PC and Safari on my Mac.

pparks1, Oct 28, 2014
  14. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

My preferred one isn't even on the list -- KONQUEROR - the built in browser on the KDE desktop (Linux). Works just the way I like it and you can easily use it as a Local file browser too. In Windows I can't see anything wrong with IE - and it's not "Ad driven" either which some of the other offerings are beginning to become.

Both IE and KONQEROR have the CTRL++ and CTRL-- if you temporarily want to increase / decrease text size -- nice on Huge monitors. Mozilla I gave up on as the amount of add ons and customisations was making just maintaining it almost a full time job while Chrome is just "Commercial-Ware" these days reporting your web searches back to google so 3rd parties can attempt to sell you more useless junk.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 29, 2014
  15. Yep I tried Firefox in win-10 it was very slow compared to ie11
    I doubt I would expect Firefox to be completely compatible though with win-10TP
    Chrome was never a thought *Wink

ThrashZone, Oct 29, 2014
Thema:

1. View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Which offline backup service do you prefer?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    View Poll Results: Which offline backup service do you prefer?: I'm considering switching from Carbonite to another service (iDrive, Backblaze, etc.). What do you guys recommend? Carbonite seems to be resource intensive during active backups. 109696
  3. View Poll Results: Are you using AVG Web Tuneup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    View Poll Results: Are you using AVG Web Tuneup?: This Antivirus Plugin Makes You LESS Secure AVG has been a trusted name in anti-malware and online security software for decades; over 200 million people have installed the free AVG Antivirus software. But in the last weeks of 2015, it was revealed that one of AVG’s...
  4. View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?

View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?: What antivirus are you using? is it the Free or Paid version? (this option is not on the poll so if you can, reply with the answer *Biggrin) 38893
  5. View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??: SO how many of you are trying to use Edge as your primary browser?? In the beginning I didn't and I just used it for this site but with the AU I started to use it as my primary and I only use FF for Sirius/XM online streaming so I can easily use a sleep timer bat file to shut...
  6. View Poll Results: Which free antivirus will you prefer?

View Poll Results: Which free antivirus will you prefer?: What will be the right choice of a free antivirus with the new OS? The inbuilt Defender? Or long time trusted Avast? Or Avira? Or anything else? Have you guys tested any free antivirus yet? Let us know ... share your experience with us. 1988
  7. View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?: Following Brink's software update posts. *SmileLatest Multi Commander Version Released *Smile 55920
  8. View Poll Results: Which option would you choose?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    View Poll Results: Which option would you choose?: Now that my free 200 GB OneDrive offer is ending I have to decide between base, 50GB, Office 365 Home or alternative sync storage. Any guidance would be appreciated. I have desktop+laptop Windows computers. Same @live.com e-mail for all. Other local users for networking....
  9. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241
  10. View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

in Windows 10 News
    View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?: In our tests of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE and Opera, the worst web browser for Windows 10 was easy to spot: Internet Explorer 11. But the best choice? That depends. On earlier versions of Windows, the best browser you can run today is clearly Google Chrome. But, what about...