Windows 10: Viewing camera pictures from the camera memory stick

Discus and support Viewing camera pictures from the camera memory stick in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just downloaded Windows 10 and with I put my memory stick into my computer I get the following error message: E:/ the directory name is invalid.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TerryG, Aug 8, 2016.

1. TerryG Win User

Viewing camera pictures from the camera memory stick

Just downloaded Windows 10 and with I put my memory stick into my computer I get the following error message:
    E:/ the directory name is invalid.

Can someone assist me?
    T

:)

TerryG, Aug 8, 2016
  2. Rene_3003 Win User

Connect Canon 350D camera to Windows 10

Sorry, after this advice we still could not download the pictures from the camera. A friend told us that our camera was too old to accomodate the advice. Instead it was advised to buy a memory stick and connect this to the memorycard of the camera. It
    worked! Thx anyway

Rene_3003, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Cannot download from SanDisk memory card to computer after upgrade to Windows 10

After I upgraded my pc (Acer Iconia W700) to Windows 10, it is impossible to download pictures from my camera's memory card.

The camera appears as a drive in Explorer and when I clik on it, I can see the size of the drive, but it is impossible to detect any catalogues or files.

I have tried to remove the card from the camera and install it in a USB card Reader with the scame result. I have therefor excluded the camera as a possible reason.

With my former Windows Version (8.1) it worked well, and I can still download from my camera to a win 7 pc and trasfer the pictures to my win 10 through a standard memory stick.

BjørnEllingsen, Aug 8, 2016
  4. Viewing camera pictures from the camera memory stick

We're going to need a lot more detail than that. What are you trying to do when you get the error message?

DeaconFrost, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

Viewing camera pictures from the camera memory stick

1. Viewing camera pictures from the camera memory stick - Similar Threads - Viewing camera pictures

2. Downloading pictures from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading pictures from camera: Before the latest update November 2020, when i downloaded photos they automatically went into folders by date photo was taken. Now they no longer go into a folder- every photo is separate listed by picture number. Is there any settings I can change? This is very...
  3. Importing pictures from camera

Importing pictures from camera: Up until recently when I imported multiple pictures they would be grouped into a file folder and listed with the file folder type. Now my pictures are importing individually with the jpg type. How do I go back to importing multiple pictures into a file folder as a group?...
  4. importing pictures from a camera

importing pictures from a camera: Up until yesterday, when I plugged in my Canon camera with a USB cord to my computer, all I had to do was turn on the camera and Windows 10 automatically imported only my most recent photos. But today, when I turn my camera on, Windows 10 won't do that, and the only way I...
  5. UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA: Had great experience uploading pictures from my Kodak Easy Share Z730 .. until camera died. I replaced it with a used but identical model. Now I'm not having same results .. actually NO results at all. Help, please !...
  6. uploading pictures from camera

uploading pictures from camera: can not figure out how to upload pictures from camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pictures-from-camera/2e112f78-1c75-475d-82ad-7c14c389a41a"
  7. used to be easy...now NOT. upload pictures from my camera using memory stick! What is going...

used to be easy...now NOT. upload pictures from my camera using memory stick! What is going...: I need your help..used to be simple to transfer pictures to my computer from either of two digital cameras. now it is NOT! what is going on?? I need this for my business!! Someone PLEASE respong!!...
  8. Camera's Memory stick not showing up on my PC

Camera's Memory stick not showing up on my PC: This memory stick works on other PC's. It does not show up in Device Manager or as a removal drive on my PC. I unistalled and reinstalled the Mass Storage driver in Device Manager and restarted my PC. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks Ron 122872
  9. UNABLE TO VIEW RAW CAMERA PICTURES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNABLE TO VIEW RAW CAMERA PICTURES: HI...i have a Dell laptop with windows 10 ...I can download and view JPEG camer pictures i an unable however to view the downloaded RAW pictures ...I get a message that the format is not supported I have downloaded and ciewed RAW pictures in the past please advise on...
  10. Photo App--Unable to download from cameras or memory sticks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App--Unable to download from cameras or memory sticks: I recently deleted my Card Reader app by mistake and since then I have been unable to download any photos. I have reloaded a USB 2.0 to my computer but am still unable to download photos . Please help...