Windows 10: Viewing Latest Updates

Discus and support Viewing Latest Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How can you view what updates have been installed in Windows 10? If something goes wrong or doesn't work correctly, I would like to know what caused... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Holydoc, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Holydoc Win User

Viewing Latest Updates

How can you view what updates have been installed in Windows 10? If something goes wrong or doesn't work correctly, I would like to know what caused it.

:)

Holydoc, Aug 3, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Desktop view changed after latest update

I lost my original (classic) desktop view where folders and shortcuts could be placed after the latest update. Now I only see the app boxes. How do I return to the classic view?

LissaAlfred, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Viewing Latest Updates

Settings > Updates and security > Windows update > Advanced Options > View Update history.

alphanumeric, Aug 3, 2015
  5. labeeman Win User
    Yep what he said.

Viewing Latest Updates [​IMG]

labeeman, Aug 3, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
Thema:

Viewing Latest Updates

1. Viewing Latest Updates - Similar Threads - Viewing Latest Updates

2. Latest update .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest update .: The latest update has caused me the lose the ability too access certain parts of the internet and total loss of searching on the internet , for example i can get into facebook but not twitch just says no internet , also when i use any search engine it just doesn't load and...
  3. Latest updat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest updat: I have done everything I know to stop your STUPID updates, but you still force them on me. I consider this trespassing on my personal property. Everytime you force these unwanted updates you screw my PC up. The latest update has caused a couple of programs I use all the time...
  4. Latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update: I have several questions, all concerning the latest Win updates. Why do I have mostly black screens? I have tried everything to get rid of them especially if I use Google.Why on startup does a webpage come up with Amazon on it for an order I placed months ago.Why are the...
  5. Problems Saving, Viewing + Printing Word Docs Following Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems Saving, Viewing + Printing Word Docs Following Latest Windows Update: Any insight into fixes - work-arounds is appreciated. The last update seemed to have caused a glitch specific only to Word Docs. PDFs are not affected. When I view -- the document is displaying all EDITS by the author. In addition, despite ENABLING Editing -- the doc appears...
  6. LATEST UPDATES

LATEST UPDATES: Why does it take so long for updates to load ??? Getting annoyed as uploads keep crashing and restarting. Tech support keep saying need faster internet. Don't have that !!! Hardly any use for 5 days as updates keep attempting to load. Have requested hard copy of updates so...
  7. latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    latest update: I have updated to the latest 10 1902 since then I have no audio on 2 computers, I have tried all the fixes to no avail I have exhausted all do you have a fix yet, I see i'm not the only one with this problem. Thanks in advance...
  8. Latest Update

Latest Update: After the latest update, I appear to have lost all the information I had pinned to the start page. This is really annoying and inconvenient, as I had a lot of stuff on there that I use a lot. Why has this happened and how can I get all of that information back? Would removing...
  9. Latest Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Update: I had an update a few days ago and since then my system just freezes for no apparent reason. I hit the windows button and esc and it partially returns to normal. It also happens if I go thru a lot of grafics. Any idea appreciates Thanks 103082
  10. Latest Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Update: After the most recent update overnight, I was advised to click 'Get started' and 'What's new'. I then get the message 'Unfortunately we cannot do that at the moment - Make sure you are connected to the Internet...' etc. I am of course connected to the Internet. Any ideas? 58698