Windows 10: Viewing pictures

Discus and support Viewing pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an ACDsee picture viewer that I like to use, but everytime I click on a picture the windows photo viewer shows the picture, how can I stop this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by majnoon53, Oct 9, 2015.

1. majnoon53 Win User

Viewing pictures

I have an ACDsee picture viewer that I like to use, but everytime I click on a picture the windows photo viewer shows the
    picture, how can I stop this and view my picture in ACDsee

:)

majnoon53, Oct 9, 2015

2. Viewing pictures

I learned that the problem (unable to view photos) is specific to when I access MyPhone from my laptop (running Windows 7 and IE8). I've tried clearing the browser temporary internet files, cookies and history, but that didn't solve the problem.

jeff4hoops, Oct 9, 2015
  3. Viewing pictures

When I click on "my pictures" I get the list, not the actual pictures. How do I fix it so that when I click on "my pictures, I get the actual picture? It always worked that way but then somehow it changed.

dotsywotsy, Oct 9, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Viewing pictures

Brink, Oct 9, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Viewing pictures

1. Viewing pictures - Similar Threads - Viewing pictures

2. My computer shuts down when i open folder with pictures in"Gallery View"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer shuts down when i open folder with pictures in"Gallery View"?: Hi, when i open file explorer in windows and trying to open a folder with pictures in "gallery" mode the computer shuts down,no BSOD or anything,just shuts down,but if i set it to a different view, ex details or list ther is no problem,whats up with that?...
  3. My computer shuts down when i open folder with pictures in"Gallery View"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer shuts down when i open folder with pictures in"Gallery View"?: Hi, when i open file explorer in windows and trying to open a folder with pictures in "gallery" mode the computer shuts down,no BSOD or anything,just shuts down,but if i set it to a different view, ex details or list ther is no problem,whats up with that?...
  4. My computer shuts down when i open folder with pictures in"Gallery View"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have an external back up drive, I am not unable to view the pictures,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an external back up drive, I am not unable to view the pictures,: Recently I downloaded pictures from pc to external back-up drive. I am not able to view the pictures. I think I selected the wrong setting to view whats on it. Is there a way to change the setting? I get this error message: "Windows Photo viewer can's t open this picture...
  6. I have an external back up drive, I am not unable to view the pictures,

I have an external back up drive, I am not unable to view the pictures,: Recently I downloaded pictures from pc to external back-up drive. I am not able to view the pictures. I think I selected the wrong setting to view whats on it. Is there a way to change the setting? I get this error message: "Windows Photo viewer can's t open this picture...
  7. I have an external back up drive, I am not unable to view the pictures,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How come I can't view any pictures?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How come I can't view any pictures?: I go to look at my picture and I don't see them . I only see a white box with a blue mountian and a moon. Not the picture.Doesn't windows 11 home have a picture app to be able to see your pictures for you cell phone and other pictures?...
  9. How come I can't view any pictures?

How come I can't view any pictures?: I go to look at my picture and I don't see them . I only see a white box with a blue mountian and a moon. Not the picture.Doesn't windows 11 home have a picture app to be able to see your pictures for you cell phone and other pictures?...
  10. what has microsoft done or installed that is preventing me to view pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what has microsoft done or installed that is preventing me to view pictures: what has microsoft done or installed that is preventing me to view pictures. I useto be able to click on pictures / photos andthey all would be avalable to view. Now all I get is a white screen that is blank titled all photos. If somebody is going to make changes the...