Windows 10: Virtual Box 4.3.26

Discus and support Virtual Box 4.3.26 in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Trying to install VB on windows 10 pro 10074 and it encounters an error and then backs out of the install. VMPlayer seems ok. Is there some problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by shipinomore10, May 10, 2015.

1. Virtual Box 4.3.26

Trying to install VB on windows 10 pro 10074 and it encounters an error and then backs out of the install.
    VMPlayer seems ok.
    Is there some problem with VB on the 10074 build?
    Shipinomore

:)

shipinomore10, May 10, 2015

2. virtual box

Hi Eliasdaes,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

The issue that you’ve posted is better suited in the TechNet Forums. Please post your query in the link for further assistance.

Technet forums - Windows 10 General

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 10, 2015
  3. eliasdaes Win User
    virtual box

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and when i try to install the operative system into the Virtual Box (xp) it gets a blue screen, i understand that maybe xp is not supported in W 10, im talking about oracle virtual box, however i have try making an iso
    disk and it just dont let me, is there anyway i can get and iso with W 10 operative system in it?. The virtual Box install ok. ty on advance any idea would help.

eliasdaes, May 10, 2015
  4. Virtual Box 4.3.26

Its more like a VBox problem than a 10 issue,security "tightening" matter.
    If you"must" have Oracle's VBox,try the older 4.3.12 version...

proudtobegreek, May 11, 2015
Thema:

Virtual Box 4.3.26

1. Virtual Box 4.3.26 - Similar Threads - Virtual Box

2. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box: I want to learn some stuff , and want to avoid using my personal laptop for experimentation. So, I have decided to use a VM and install Windows in it. But, I have some confusions regarding the use of Retail CD Keys of Windows and Office. P.S - I know that any CD Key can be...
  3. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box: I want to learn some stuff , and want to avoid using my personal laptop for experimentation. So, I have decided to use a VM and install Windows in it. But, I have some confusions regarding the use of Retail CD Keys of Windows and Office. P.S - I know that any CD Key can be...
  4. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some account log into Virtual Box instead of the host.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some account log into Virtual Box instead of the host.: Some of my accounts are logging into virtual Box, but my main account is still logging in to the host system. I want all the accounts to log into the host and I will run Virtual box within that host if needed....
  6. Some account log into Virtual Box instead of the host.

Some account log into Virtual Box instead of the host.: Some of my accounts are logging into virtual Box, but my main account is still logging in to the host system. I want all the accounts to log into the host and I will run Virtual box within that host if needed....
  7. Linux version to download via Virtual box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linux version to download via Virtual box: Hello. I have downloaded Virtual box application and I am intending to download Linux on my laptop. Which version of Linux could you reccomend me in my case I have Windows 10 as the most optimal?...
  8. Linux version to download via Virtual box

Linux version to download via Virtual box: Hello. I have downloaded Virtual box application and I am intending to download Linux on my laptop. Which version of Linux could you reccomend me in my case I have Windows 10 as the most optimal?...
  9. Linux version to download via Virtual box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. What needs your attention - Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What needs your attention - Virtual Box: My laptop's windows update never worked since 2022. Recently I decided to fix this, and tried to download the updates from the Downloaded Windows 10 Site. I pressed "Update now" and finished the download without any issues. The problems started after the download, when I got...