Windows 10: Virtual Box Win95 No internet connection

Discus and support Virtual Box Win95 No internet connection in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Trying to run Win95 in Virtual Box but no internet connection.... ideas? suggestions? 77859 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Raven2099, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Raven2099 Win User

Virtual Box Win95 No internet connection

Trying to run Win95 in Virtual Box but no internet connection....
    ideas? suggestions?

:)

Raven2099, Feb 21, 2017

2. Internet Connection Sharing in Windows 10

• Put a check mark on Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection.
    • From the Home networking connection drop-down menu, select the
      Microsoft Hosted Virtual Adapter.
    • Click OK to finish.

I got to step 4, then couldn't find anything like "Home Networking" in step 5. See step 1 and 2 above I am running Win10 Pro. The crazy thing is, it was working for a while without doing this or enabling the ICS Service.

As I remember, you had to assign the second adapter a static IP address? (Win95 & XP)

Any help would be appreciated.

KenoshaKicker, Feb 21, 2017
  3. Wi-Fi is on // No connection (after Windows Update)

On Oct 13 windows updated.

The update must've invited malware into my computer. I tried to run my antivirus after the update but it said there's no connection. Google chrome lost connection as well and then I got a pop-up saying that Windows Defender found and blocked a "Severe Trojan
    threat". So I deleted it and I still don't have connection... (weirdly) the only thing that works is the Explorer app. I have internet; the Wi-Fi works just fine but, everything else doesn't connect. It's something internal that must be causing
    the problem and it all started after the update.

P.S.

It also changed my network from private to public so I had to fix that.

And YES, I did allow these programs through the Firewall so that's not the problem.

No Internet, Feb 21, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Have you installed tcip for it?

Samuria, Feb 21, 2017
  5. Raven2099 Win User
    no where can i get it?

Raven2099, Feb 21, 2017
  6. sml156 Win User
Thema:

1. Virtual Box Win95 No internet connection - Similar Threads - Virtual Box Win95

2. Win95 - Win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win95 - Win10: We have a couple of costly machining systems that are still running windows 95 and cannot be upgraded. These windows 95 systems pull data from a share on a windows 10 system. Is there any guess as to when a disconnect might come where we would no longer be able to connect to...
  3. virtual box Win10Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    virtual box Win10Pro: can someone help me to activate the virtual box? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-box-win10pro/dcfe206c-ebc6-4ab1-bdf1-b65d97a181df
  4. Virtual Box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtual Box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step by step?...
  5. Virtual Box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtual Box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step by step?...
  6. Virtual box

Virtual box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session" in ubuntu 20.04. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-box/335c9c84-7962-42f2-9ae6-758b64c9ccd4
  7. virtual box

virtual box: when i restart or turn of windows 10 i see that virtual box is starting in background. but i can not find any app named this . how can i uninstall this virtual box. i did not install this app....
  8. Virtual box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual box: Hello I am installing windows XP pro on my surface. The surface has Windows 10 pro. I am using Virtual box as I need winxp for a legacy software package that no longer supports newer versions of windows. Anyway, I have VB installed, win xp installed, however when I try...
  9. Virtual box on 10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual box on 10: Just been watching some YouTube videos on the Oracle Virtual box set up and just as matter of curiosity can a virtual box with Windows 7 be run on an install of 10 using an external drive?? Because it seems to me it is very like running the Linux Mint MATE from a stick in...
  10. Virtual Box 4.3.26

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual Box 4.3.26: Trying to install VB on windows 10 pro 10074 and it encounters an error and then backs out of the install. VMPlayer seems ok. Is there some problem with VB on the 10074 build? Shipinomore 5996