Windows 10: Virtual hotspot doesn't share bandwidth

Discus and support Virtual hotspot doesn't share bandwidth in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I switch windows 10 creator from windows 7 *Biggrin . I am trying to create a virtual wi-fi hotspot on windows 10 pc/desktop by cmd. and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by utpal, Sep 25, 2017.

1. utpal Win User

Virtual hotspot doesn't share bandwidth

Recently I switch windows 10 creator from windows 7 *Biggrin . I am trying to create a virtual wi-fi hotspot on windows 10 pc/desktop by cmd. and it create a virtual hotspot perfectly but problem is that it doesn't share my bandwidth from pc to my phone *Mad.I can connect from my phone with this hotspot but it's just loading doesn't show anything *Banghead . Have any solution for this please help me . Thank you !

Virtual hotspot doesn't share bandwidth [​IMG]

:)

utpal, Sep 25, 2017
  2. ChrisUWS Win User

Unable to share WiFi with Virtual Network Hotspot ?

I created a virtual hotspot and wanted to connect it to my Wifi. But when I go to my Wifi in the network settings, click properties and try to sharing the Wifi, I have no option to share it to my hotspot. Is there a reason that I'm unable to share my Wifi
    to my virtual hotspot?

ChrisUWS, Sep 25, 2017
  3. Unable to connect to my Windows 10 Hotspot from my mobile device.

Ok.Enable the mobile hotspot from the Settings panel> Network and Internet then go to the Network and Sharing Center, post the screenshot. Click on the virtual network adapter of the hotspot, in the new table click on Details.

Post the screenshot.

franco d'esaro, Sep 25, 2017
  4. sml156 Win User

sml156, Sep 26, 2017
Thema:

1. Virtual hotspot doesn't share bandwidth - Similar Threads - Virtual hotspot doesn't

2. Internet doesn't work after sharing wifi hotspot in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet doesn't work after sharing wifi hotspot in windows 10: Recently I tried to create a wifi hotspot from my laptop so that I can connect another device to it but every time I do it the laptop's internet just stops working and it won't let me share the hotspot because I have no connections. I didn't face this problem before is it...
  3. Virtual Switch External chokes bandwidth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual Switch External chokes bandwidth: I have two Dell computers, one Latitude work and other Inspiron home. I tried create a new Hyper V Virtual Switch External. The Latitude works fine but the Inspiron chokes the bandwidth to 1/10 th or even less. Both m/c s are on Windows Pro....
  4. Hotspot internet sharing

Hotspot internet sharing: I have my PC connected to internet via ethernet cable and I want to share internet via wifi adapter to my laptop. The thing is if I do this with the hotspot my laptop ends up on a different subnet. Is there a way to share wifi and keep my laptop and PC on the same network?...
  5. Unwanted hotspot/network sharing

Unwanted hotspot/network sharing: Hello ,There is a hotspot/shared in the area I am in, of which I can't connect meaning its being hosted by my own PC, "mobile hotspot" and "nearby sharing" are both turned off; so I'm out of ideas why this could happen....
  6. Virtual hotspot question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual hotspot question: I want to create a virtual hotspot from my PC to my devices, but is there a way to leave the hotspot on while my PC is on sleep so that I can use my devices without my computer being on and so I can still use the connection? submitted by /u/Kinder_Benno [link] [comments]...
  7. Sharing Mobile hotspot from my pc virtual wifi driver problem

Sharing Mobile hotspot from my pc virtual wifi driver problem: I am using a wired broadband connection. I want to use my laptop as a router to share internet to other devices using the mobile hotspot option. I downloaded a software called mHotspot for this. But when I try to start hotspot from this software, it says there is a diver...
  8. sharing of hotspot is not working

sharing of hotspot is not working: it will be connect but the network is not coming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-of-hotspot-is-not-working/3eb4149b-5a5d-4823-947a-aa01100c5215
  9. Starting hotspot dosent automatily share wifi with virtual adapter

Starting hotspot dosent automatily share wifi with virtual adapter: Got a weird problem I have been working on wife's computer it is a asus n56dp. It had problems with video adapter so I downgraded from win 10 to 8.1.Never having got adapter issue resolved I upgraded it back to win 10. Throughout this I have been using it as a hot spot but...
  10. Hotspot sharing not working

Hotspot sharing not working: Good Afternoon, After the last windows update, I've been finding impossible to share my pc internet connection with my phone. Whenever my phone connects to the hotspot I get the message that there isn't any internet connection, and in the hotspot settings I can't see...