Windows 10: Virtualbox 4.3.22 is out

Discus and support Virtualbox 4.3.22 is out in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Users of Oracle Virtualbox who haven't already spotted it may like to know that version 4.3.22 is out. It now includes Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit) in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by DavidY, Feb 20, 2015.

1. DavidY Win User

Virtualbox 4.3.22 is out

Users of Oracle Virtualbox who haven't already spotted it may like to know that version 4.3.22 is out.

It now includes Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit) in the list of Operating Systems and I believe it's had some other fixes to help with running Windows 10.

Not tried it much yet though.

:)

DavidY, Feb 20, 2015

2. Windows 10 updates keep breaking VirtualBox

Windows pushed out some updates about a week ago that broke the bridged network setting in my VirtualBox installation. Just yesterday I downloaded and installed the latest test build of VirtualBox which fixed this. This morning I tried to boot my virtual
    machine and ran into the same problem, Windows updates went out last night...or recently, I don't know. I'll try installing the latest test build from VirtualBox again but this is starting to **** me off. What am I supposed to be doing here if I can't disable
    Windows updates and VirtualBox can't keep up with Microsoft's moving target?

StillWaiting4WP7.8, Feb 20, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 20, 2015
  4. adamf Win User

Virtualbox 4.3.22 is out

If you are using this to run a TP Guest then the guest additions work so you can install the display adapter and get proper resolution. Note that if you define your VM as Windows 10 it defaults to tablet mode. You may want to change that if you use a mouse.

Attachment 13015

If you try to install it on TP running on real hardware though the install freezes. Windows will then not boot (even in safe mode) and you have to refresh or re-install the preview. I've done this twice now so I'm sticking with Hyper-V for the moment. The previous version installed OK for me.

adamf, Feb 20, 2015
  5. DavidY Win User
    Ah - now you mention it, I think installing the previous version of Oracle VB was what killed my Ten Preview machine (on real hardware). I had Bitlocker encryption running too - it was quite a pain to get in to recover data before re-installing.

DavidY, Feb 20, 2015
  6. adamf Win User
    Version 4.3.12 from here Download_Old_Builds_4_3 – Oracle VM VirtualBox works well with the latest guest additions. There is a long discussion about hardening impacting later builds on their forums https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewto...63923&start=45

adamf, Feb 20, 2015
  7. Vladimir Win User
    Interesting reading here guys !
    I use VMWare tough.

*Smile

Vladimir, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Virtualbox 4.3.22 is out

1. Virtualbox 4.3.22 is out - Similar Threads - Virtualbox

2. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  3. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  4. Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver: I am Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver. I keep getting the error :Could not add the requested feature. the error is: The specified module could not be found.Can someone help me in resolving the issue as I am unable to connect my virtual boxes to the...
  5. Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver

Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver: I am Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver. I keep getting the error :Could not add the requested feature. the error is: The specified module could not be found.Can someone help me in resolving the issue as I am unable to connect my virtual boxes to the...
  6. How to install Kali Linux in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Kali Linux in VirtualBox: [IMG]Are you interested in exploring the world of cybersecurity? Installing Kali Linux in VirtualBox is a fundamental step that offers a convenient and safe environment to do so. It is a specialized Linux distribution designed for digital forensics, penetration testing, and...
  7. Convert a VirtualBox Fixed Disk to a Dynamic or vice versa

in Windows 10 News
    Convert a VirtualBox Fixed Disk to a Dynamic or vice versa: [IMG]When creating a virtual machine, you are asked to select a disk type, you can either go for Fixed Disk or Dynamic Disk. What if you went for a Fixed Disk and later on realized that you need a dynamic one, or vice-versa? Well! You can convert one into another. In this...
  8. How to increase Disk size in VirtualBox [Guide]

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase Disk size in VirtualBox [Guide]: [IMG]How often have we encountered a situation where the predefined disk size lacks space to accommodate more data? If you require more space on your virtual machine’s hard disk at a later stage, you will have to expand the virtual hard disk and partition. In this post, we...
  9. Unable to install Guest Additions in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to install Guest Additions in VirtualBox: [ATTACH]It may happen that you are unable to install Guest Additions to a virtual machine in Oracle VirtualBox. When we click on Devices > Install Guest Additions CD Image, it does nothing but throw an error as follows: VirtualBox – Error: Unable to insert the virtual optical...
  10. Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox

Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox: I currently am using an HP ELITEX2 with a processor of "IntelR CoreTM M-5Y71 CPU @ 1.20 GHz 1.40 GHz" I have 8 GB ram, 7.88 GB is usable, my system type is "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor". I am using Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I am facing a difficulty in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtualbox 4.3.22 not running windows 10