Windows 10: VirtualBox error

Discus and support VirtualBox error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i try to open a Windows 10 Machine on Virtual Box it shows up this error: VT-x/AMD-V hardware acceleration is not available on your system.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StefanMeirosu, Jul 11, 2018.

1. VirtualBox error

When i try to open a Windows 10 Machine on Virtual Box it shows up this error:

VT-x/AMD-V hardware acceleration is not available on your system. Certain guests (e.g. OS/2 and QNX) require this feature and will fail to boot without it.

How can i fix this?

:)

StefanMeirosu, Jul 11, 2018
  2. PuB_Evo Win User

Sun VirtualBox

Been there and done that. Followed through enabling the 3D acceleration and as told i hit the "Install Guest Addition" to install the drivers in the guest operating system, after that i was told to reboot the VirtualBox and came to the blue windows XP shutdown screen... It was on that screen for more then 30mins and so i force a shutdown on the original Win7 OS to et rid of the VirtualBox OS shutdown screen. Rebooted and tested VirtualBox with the game and got the same error message as shown in my first post.

EDIT: Gone through all the steps till i came to rebooting the VirtualBox OS. After the system coming up normally, i checked if the 3D acceleration is enabled by running dxdiag. Here is what i get...

VirtualBox error DirectX.jpg

Need advise to fix 3D acceleration so i can go on. Thank you so much!

PuB_Evo, Jul 11, 2018
  3. temp02 Win User
    Sun VirtualBox

I doubt that you will be able to get full 3D acceleration (and VirtualBox is the best VM in that field IMO), so the only advice available that I can give you is to turn 3D acceleration on and install your graphic card drivers (on the host machine), follow this guide to enable the 3D acceleration option on VirtualBox.

EDIT: more info here.

temp02, Jul 11, 2018
  4. KieX Win User

VirtualBox error

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

VirtualBox error

1. VirtualBox error - Similar Threads - VirtualBox error

2. VirtualBox - Error in suplibOsInit Due to windows 11 canary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VirtualBox - Error in suplibOsInit Due to windows 11 canary: I already have contacted VirtualBox Team also I have attached their reply.The virtual machine 'kali-linux-2022.1-virtualbox-amd64' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code -1073740791 0xc0000409. More details may be available in 'C:\Users\user\VirtualBox...
  3. VirtualBox - Error in suplibOsInit Due to windows 11 canary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VirtualBox - Error in suplibOsInit Due to windows 11 canary: I already have contacted VirtualBox Team also I have attached their reply.The virtual machine 'kali-linux-2022.1-virtualbox-amd64' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code -1073740791 0xc0000409. More details may be available in 'C:\Users\user\VirtualBox...
  4. I get DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f error when USB hard drive is connected to VirtualBox VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f error when USB hard drive is connected to VirtualBox VM: Hi there!As a last effort, I'm posting this issue here, because I've done all the suggested troubleshooting options I've found on the internet. I use Windows 10 and run a VirtualBox virtual guest Debian Linux and there are 2 usb hard drives connected to the guest OS through...
  5. I get DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f error when USB hard drive is connected to VirtualBox VM

I get DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f error when USB hard drive is connected to VirtualBox VM: Hi there!As a last effort, I'm posting this issue here, because I've done all the suggested troubleshooting options I've found on the internet. I use Windows 10 and run a VirtualBox virtual guest Debian Linux and there are 2 usb hard drives connected to the guest OS through...
  6. I get DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f error when USB hard drive is connected to VirtualBox VM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. While installing the update error is showing to uninstall VirtualBox but there is not such...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While installing the update error is showing to uninstall VirtualBox but there is not such...: I have checked everywhere in my laptop and so such app is to be found I want ot know what is the problem with the install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-installing-the-update-error-is-showing-to/16fc2984-cdb1-46ed-9b04-7356caec5020
  8. While installing the update error is showing to uninstall VirtualBox but there is not such...

While installing the update error is showing to uninstall VirtualBox but there is not such...: I have checked everywhere in my laptop and so such app is to be found I want ot know what is the problem with the install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-installing-the-update-error-is-showing-to/16fc2984-cdb1-46ed-9b04-7356caec5020
  9. While installing the update error is showing to uninstall VirtualBox but there is not such...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. FATAL Keyboard Error 995 VirtualBox Error

FATAL Keyboard Error 995 VirtualBox Error: Hello, i have a Windows XP Virtual Machine And i Did some recovery and fixing because it had some problems in its windows files but i managed to fix that but after i fixed it used recovery console btw i saw this error FATAL Keyboard Error 995, The Question is that a driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtual box acceleration error

2. virtualbox 3d acceleration support

3. Completely failed to instantiate CLSID_VirtualBox: CO_E_SERVER_EXEC_FAILURE.