Windows 10: Virtualbox suddenly stopped working- DLLs not signed?

Discus and support Virtualbox suddenly stopped working- DLLs not signed? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; So, all of a sudden virtualbox seems to think all my system DLLs are unsigned. Is there any way to re-sign the DLLs? Tried sfc /scannow, no help. 42254 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by wreckwriter, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Virtualbox suddenly stopped working- DLLs not signed?

So, all of a sudden virtualbox seems to think all my system DLLs are unsigned. Is there any way to re-sign the DLLs? Tried sfc /scannow, no help.

:)

wreckwriter, Feb 26, 2016

2. Canon i560 printer suddenly stopped working in Windows 10

Upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10 several months ago, and my Canon i560 printer worked at first. Then in December it suddenly stopped working. I can see it, query the status of the ink tanks, and even clean the nozzles. But, any attempt to print to it (even
    a test page) results in an error and the message "Function Discovery Print provider dll has stopped working."

Help?

SteveMellema, Feb 26, 2016
  3. BSod did Verifier driver got into a loop got my dmp files!

Related to Virtualbox driver.

Was the BSOD before verifier a one-off? You do not need to worry if it was so. If repeated crashes,

Uninstall Virtualbox temporarily to see if the crashes stop.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 26, 2016
  4. Virtualbox suddenly stopped working- DLLs not signed?

Turns out problem was a utility called Process Hacker. All fixed.

wreckwriter, Feb 26, 2016
  5. OK, problem returned. Vbox again thinks a whole of DLLs are unsigned. Have posted in Vbox forums but help there will be slow at best. Is there any method of collectively re-registering DLLs?

Example error line from VBoxHardening.log

26bc.2164: supR3HardenedScreenImage/LdrLoadDll: cache hit (VINF_SUCCESS) on \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\shell32.dll [lacks WinVerifyTrust]

wreckwriter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Virtualbox suddenly stopped working- DLLs not signed?

1. Virtualbox suddenly stopped working- DLLs not signed? - Similar Threads - Virtualbox suddenly stopped

2. Third party DLLs attestation-signed by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Third party DLLs attestation-signed by Microsoft: Hello everyone,my question is what is the flow for attestation-signed third party DLLs by Microsoft?We sign our drivers with Microsoft certificate on Hardware page in Microsoft Partner Center.Can we use the same flow to sign our DLLs?Thank you....
  3. Third party DLLs attestation-signed by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Third party DLLs attestation-signed by Microsoft: Hello everyone,my question is what is the flow for attestation-signed third party DLLs by Microsoft?We sign our drivers with Microsoft certificate on Hardware page in Microsoft Partner Center.Can we use the same flow to sign our DLLs?Thank you....
  4. Third party DLLs attestation-signed by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio suddenly stopped working

Audio suddenly stopped working: Audio on Media Player & apps is gone. Reinstalled drivers, no change. Did hear a faint, high-pitched beep during auto-scan in troubleshooting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-suddenly-stopped-working/243747e9-941d-49ff-9566-b2a29a855d5f
  6. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  7. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.: Dell 5587 Windows 1909 Bluetooth stopped working like 2 hours ago, right after I updated my Nvidia drivers (tinynvidiaupdatechecker) Bluetooth does not appear in Device Manager, Troubleshooter says my device is not Bluetooth capable (WHAT?), no switch in "Devices" Tried...
  8. Spacebar stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spacebar stopped working suddenly: Hey, the space bar key stopped working. I tried the usual sticky key and restarting or uninstalling the driver. I don't know if its related but theres a UNITED KINGDOM KEYBOARD on the keyboard list bottom right but it doesn't show in the keyboard language preferences...
  9. Orcle VM VirtualBox suddenly not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orcle VM VirtualBox suddenly not working.: I have been using this Oracle software since W7, after moving to W10 (home edition) two years ago, everything was working fine. Then I put it aside for a while but now that I want to use it again I receive the error E_FAIL (80004005) Component MachineWrap. I thought it was...
  10. Mouse stopped working after installing VirtualBox

Mouse stopped working after installing VirtualBox: Hello, as the title says my mouse has stopped working after I installed VirtualBox. While I was installing it asked to install a driver, I clicked ok and from that point the mouse stopped working. I've looked over the internet for about 3 hours and I still haven't managed to...