Windows 10: virus and thread protection is loading in getting protection info . because of it I can't...

Discus and support virus and thread protection is loading in getting protection info . because of it I can't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to turn off anti virus software . So I went into windows setting windows security . Inside it virus and protection here is real problem it show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ratna25, Dec 8, 2023.

1. ratna25 Win User

virus and thread protection is loading in getting protection info . because of it I can't...

I want to turn off anti virus software . So I went into windows setting windows security . Inside it virus and protection here is real problem it show getting protection info and its not showing any details . So there no option for turn off/on option.

:)

ratna25, Dec 8, 2023

2. Virus and threat protection stuck on getting protection info

my virus and threat protection is off and i need to turn it on when i click it it just says getting protection info and

never loads is there any

fix for this?

RejectedCape38, Dec 8, 2023
  3. 7MM
    7mm Win User
    Virus Protection

I'd Suggest You Better Skip The Idea of Using Those Security Suites. Better Use Some Free To Use Yet HIghly Rated For VIrus Protection Engines. Here's What I Suggest Top Three...

1. Avira AntiVir Personal Classic Edition
    2. Avast! Home Edition
    3. AVG Free

Avira Is Found To Trigger Less False Alarms Than Anyother AV (Even Paid Don't Have That Kind'a Accuracy), & Is Much Better Than some of The Paid Ones. Next Is Avast!, For It's Individual Scanner Protection & It's Unique VRDB (Virus Recovery Database) Feature.

If You're Looking For Firewall Protection Then Again, The Free Stuff Come To The Rescue.

1. ZoneAlarm Free
    2. Comodo Firewall Pro.
    3. PC Tools Firewall

We All Know How Good ZA Firewall Can Be..! Comodo Has Passed All The Leak Test That Can Be Serious For Your System Security. PC Tools Is Not New To The Scene Here, Still Has Very Good Firewall With Less Questions Asked, Recomended For NewBie.

4. virus and thread protection is loading in getting protection info . because of it I can't...

unable to restart virus and thread protection

click on MsMpEng and modify CFGOtions from (1) to (0) now restart virus and thread protection

junglejuice(2), Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

virus and thread protection is loading in getting protection info . because of it I can't...

1. virus and thread protection is loading in getting protection info . because of it I can't... - Similar Threads - virus thread protection

2. virus and thread protection is loading in getting protection info . because of it I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus and thread protection is loading in getting protection info . because of it I can't...: I want to turn off anti virus software . So I went into windows setting windows security . Inside it virus and protection here is real problem it show getting protection info and its not showing any details . So there no option for turn off/on option....
  3. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Protection stuck on Getting protection info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Virus and Threat Protection stuck on Getting protection info: I have no idea why I got this error since I just repaired my pc and haven’t download any third party anti viruses. Please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-virus-and-threat-protection-stuck/9e7ef694-a28f-4725-8cfc-a81067bdb7ed
  4. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Protection stuck on Getting protection info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Virus and Threat Protection stuck on Getting protection info: I have no idea why I got this error since I just repaired my pc and haven’t download any third party anti viruses. Please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-virus-and-threat-protection-stuck/9e7ef694-a28f-4725-8cfc-a81067bdb7ed
  5. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Protection stuck on Getting protection info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Virus & Thread Protection Icon is not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus & Thread Protection Icon is not available: Hello,I had a Norton Deluxe installed on my window 11. I didn't want to renew it, so I uninstalled it and went to enable my Virus & Thread Protection in my Windows Security. Surprisingly, there is no Icon for that in my security section!I attached a photo of my panel. Any...
  7. Virus & Thread Protection

Virus & Thread Protection: Why My Virus & Thread Protection Has Stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-thread-protection/3db89fd5-b049-418a-8266-b10723ca893b
  8. Virus and thread protection is mannaged by something

Virus and thread protection is mannaged by something: Hello. It says have no antivirus ongoing. In the menu of Safetyproviders in the pop down there is no possibility for me to turn on windows anti virus. I have tried many things. Any thing you can think of to do? Also I have problems with startupchecklibrary.dll...
  9. Windows Security's Virus & threat protection is stuck in "getting protection info..."

Windows Security's Virus & threat protection is stuck in "getting protection info...": Good day! Anyone who can help me please : The Virus & threat protection in my Windows Security is stuck in "Getting protection info...". Been waited for hours, still no changes. [ATTACH]...
  10. Virus and threat protection stuck on getting protection info

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus and threat protection stuck on getting protection info: my virus and threat protection is off and i need to turn it on when i click it it just says getting protection info and never loads is there any fix for this?...