Windows 10: virus delete and firewall protect this personal computer

Discus and support virus delete and firewall protect this personal computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Stop viruses, spyware, ransomware & other malware Block unsafe links, downloads, & email attachments Scan for PC performance problems Get real... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mostofa123Kamal111, Jul 5, 2018.

1. virus delete and firewall protect this personal computer

• Stop viruses, spyware, ransomware & other malware
    • Block unsafe links, downloads, & email attachments
    • Scan for PC performance problems
    • Get real time-security updates

:)

Mostofa123Kamal111, Jul 5, 2018
  2. 7MM
    7mm Win User

Virus Protection

I'd Suggest You Better Skip The Idea of Using Those Security Suites. Better Use Some Free To Use Yet HIghly Rated For VIrus Protection Engines. Here's What I Suggest Top Three...

1. Avira AntiVir Personal Classic Edition
    2. Avast! Home Edition
    3. AVG Free

Avira Is Found To Trigger Less False Alarms Than Anyother AV (Even Paid Don't Have That Kind'a Accuracy), & Is Much Better Than some of The Paid Ones. Next Is Avast!, For It's Individual Scanner Protection & It's Unique VRDB (Virus Recovery Database) Feature.

If You're Looking For Firewall Protection Then Again, The Free Stuff Come To The Rescue.

1. ZoneAlarm Free
    2. Comodo Firewall Pro.
    3. PC Tools Firewall

We All Know How Good ZA Firewall Can Be..! Comodo Has Passed All The Leak Test That Can Be Serious For Your System Security. PC Tools Is Not New To The Scene Here, Still Has Very Good Firewall With Less Questions Asked, Recomended For NewBie.

3. kristain Win User
    Best Virus Protection

Computer users are well aware of the fact that an antivirus is the first and the foremost necessity to keep their PC safe from any kind of virus threats, spyware and malware.

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4
    • Excellent detection and removal of malware
    • Performance overhauls are the hallmark of Norton Internet Security 2009
    • ‘Pulse updates’ to deliver more frequent & smaller signature updates

Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal
    • Offers excellent antivirus protection
    • Unpacks and scans compressed files
    • Should be used in conjunction with a firewal

McAfee VirusScan Plus
    • Ideal for those seeking an antivirus/firewall combination without all the bloat of traditional Internet security suites
    • Removes adware and spyware, which not all antivirus products can do
    • SiteAdvisor service helps to guard against malicious websites

BitDefender Antivirus Plus
    • Protects against viruses, spyware, and instant messaging threats
    • Offers firewall rules to block undesirable traffic and a privacy gateway to keep your identity and preferences private while surfing the Internet

AVG Anti-Malware
    No matter whether you are a home or business computer user, download the free or demo version of any antivirus product mentioned in the list. If you feel satisfied with the performance of your computer, you can buy a licensed copy of it.

kristain, Jul 5, 2018
  4. virus delete and firewall protect this personal computer

virus delete and firewall protect this personal computer

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Look through the list for any entries for suspicious software installed

Select it then click uninstall

Reset all your web browsers to their original factors state

In Microsoft Edge - Click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Edge

Select it, click Advanced options > Reset

Reset Chrome settings to default - Google Chrome Help

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/329621...

Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings - Mozilla Support

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-fi...

Use Malwarebytes to scan and clean the computer.

Free Cyber Security & Anti-Malware Software

Also use ESET Sysrescue offline scanner to scan and clean the computer, see instructions in the following article:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/clean-virus-in...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

virus delete and firewall protect this personal computer

1. virus delete and firewall protect this personal computer - Similar Threads - virus delete firewall

2. The right Virus Protection Banking & Personal stuff.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The right Virus Protection Banking & Personal stuff.: Hello, I am getting rid of my Norton Virus Protection as it keeps crashing and slowing my PC. How do I set up Microsoft 365 Built in Virus protection on Windows 10 Hp PC as this is where I do all my banking and is it only Protection while using Microsoft Edge as I use Google...
  3. The right Virus Protection Banking & Personal stuff.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The right Virus Protection Banking & Personal stuff.: Hello, I am getting rid of my Norton Virus Protection as it keeps crashing and slowing my PC. How do I set up Microsoft 365 Built in Virus protection on Windows 10 Hp PC as this is where I do all my banking and is it only Protection while using Microsoft Edge as I use Google...
  4. The right Virus Protection Banking & Personal stuff.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Firewall & Network Protection

Firewall & Network Protection: Is Norton 360 safe to use with Windows 10 PRO or what is the best Firewall & Network Protection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/firewall-network-protection/5314bae0-bf34-4fff-9549-da415a173697
  6. How to fix Microsoft Virus Protection and Microsoft Firewall

How to fix Microsoft Virus Protection and Microsoft Firewall: I don't know how it happened, suddenly I noticed my Virus Protection and Firewall are broken. I tried hard for hours by reading many answers here to fix, but I really couldn't help. Tried so many things like sfc /scannow. I have been disappointed. It is possible that I might...
  7. downloading virus protection program, suggest additional firewall protection

downloading virus protection program, suggest additional firewall protection: good morning, I am attempting to download " webroot " anti-virus protection, the tech suggested that I purchase additional firewall protection. Is this standard practice ?...
  8. McAffee Anti-Virus Protection and Firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    McAffee Anti-Virus Protection and Firewall: When I turn my computer on, a warning says McAfee Virus Protection & Firewall have been turned off. I turn them back on but something is turning them off again. What's causing this?...
  9. Virus protection for new computer

Virus protection for new computer: Hi recently purchased a new lenovo TP T490 (OS win10pro) and MS office 365 personal subscription. Do I need to add on additional anti-virus/malware protection? thanks for your thoughts Mariah...
  10. firewall protection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    firewall protection: I cannot get online because of a privacy error. I've tried switching the public network settings but there is no on off switch. send help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-protection/cadbf466-b365-4846-8c28-cac5cc687e14