Windows 10: Virus - 'How do you want to open this type of file?' System popup.

Discus and support Virus - 'How do you want to open this type of file?' System popup. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whenever I use my laptop this popup appear how do you want to open this type of link (http). When I press google chrome it takes me to a website. This... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TA_3025, Sep 1, 2018.

1. TA_3025 Win User

Virus - 'How do you want to open this type of file?' System popup.

Whenever I use my laptop this popup appear how do you want to open this type of link (http). When I press google chrome it takes me to a website. This popup keeps reappearing every 10 minutes. How do you solve this problem. Virus - 'How do you want to open this type of file?' System popup. c1e60d04-1c8b-4f9c-a861-df5f22677d7e?upload=true.png

:)

TA_3025, Sep 1, 2018
  2. regan1985 Win User

virus or popup exe crashing system

its a long story but i let my little sister use my pc for once day and she installs a "game" from limewire which turns out 2 be some kind of popup program, it opens loads of windows and i cant close them, i have tried using a popup blocker and it doesnt work, its slows my system down so much i ends up freezing!!!

i have looked in add remove programs cant find it, i think it had got in2 more vital files like system 32 and a dos windows opens wen i first turn the pc on!!!

need help asap, coz i cant play my games lol

regan1985, Sep 1, 2018
  3. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Sep 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Virus - 'How do you want to open this type of file?' System popup. - Similar Threads - Virus 'How open

2. Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup: Is there any way to permanently block the "How do you want to open this file?" popup.As an example, I double clicked just now to open a .psd Photoshop file and the popup appeared with Photoshop highlighted and the checkbox "Always use this app to open .psd files" unticked -...
  3. Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup: Is there any way to permanently block the "How do you want to open this file?" popup.As an example, I double clicked just now to open a .psd Photoshop file and the popup appeared with Photoshop highlighted and the checkbox "Always use this app to open .psd files" unticked -...
  4. Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do you want to open this file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do you want to open this file?: every day at 8:00 PM i get a pop up how do you want to open this file? its very annoying how do i get it to stop showing up every day submitted by /u/JamesLPYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5q11h/how_do_you_want_to_open_this_file/
  6. How do you want to open this file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you want to open this file: Hello all, Earlier I installed WPS and then I uninstalled it later. But some of it's files are still in the PC which is very annoying. For better reference to the problem I am attaching the screenshot. [ATTACH]...
  7. "How do you want to open this file" popup appears at random.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "How do you want to open this file" popup appears at random.: On Windows 10, there's an annoying popup that appears at random asking how I want to open a file. It will present a list of programs, but when I select a program to open, the program says it cannot open the file. I've seen this thing appearing and it does so independently of...
  8. How do you want to open this file?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you want to open this file?: Every time after booting my desktop, this "How do you want to open this file?" message appears. I have no clue, what kind of file this message talking about. Help me out.[IMG]...
  9. How do you want to open this file popup when battery is charging

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you want to open this file popup when battery is charging: Hello support, Kindly help, I have been facing this issue for a long time now and it is slowing my laptop and its very annoying. A popup saying how do you want to open this .0 file? keeps popping up every second, I have searched everywhere for the file and there is no file....
  10. How do you want to open this file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you want to open this file: when i try to open .cfg file it asks me every time "How do you want to open this file", i set notepad and it don't save this app as the application in which it must to open. And whey i again try to open this .cfg file windows again asks me "How do you want to open this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you want to open this file popup continuosly appear