Windows 10: Virus in physical drive1

Discus and support Virus in physical drive1 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Avast is telling that there is virus in my physical drive1. I have 4 hard drives. How do I know that which one is physical drive1 116521 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sam9, Aug 23, 2018.

1. sam9 Win User

Virus in physical drive1

Avast is telling that there is virus in my physical drive1. I have 4 hard drives. How do I know that which one is physical drive1

:)

2. Can VIRUS destroy the Hard disk physically

Hi,

Viruses exploit the disk structures that your computer uses to start up by replacing, redirecting, or corrupting the code and data that start the operating system. It can also destroy the firmware of your hard disk. Virus infection can never destroy your
    disk physically.

To address your concern about a virus infected HDD, we suggest that you contact your
    Original Equipment Manufacturer of your hard disk. Inform them about the issue and the troubleshooting
    steps that you've performed. They can help you to install the latest firmware on your HDD and it may synchronize it on your device's motherboard. The link provided includes information about
    Original Equipment Manufacturers and how to find out an
    OEM
    ’s contact information.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Jsssssssss, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Virus in physical drive1

knctr virus

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/knctr-virus-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Virus in physical drive1

1. Virus in physical drive1 - Similar Threads - Virus physical drive1

2. Available Physical Memory Low Compared to Total Physical Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available Physical Memory Low Compared to Total Physical Memory: I have read other questions similar to this one, but none really seemed to answer the part of the question I'm interested in. I have 16 GB of RAM on my laptop, but my laptop usually says I have anywhere from 5 to 7 GB available. Below I'll show my resource monitor when I have...
  3. Available Physical Memory Low Compared to Total Physical Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available Physical Memory Low Compared to Total Physical Memory: I have read other questions similar to this one, but none really seemed to answer the part of the question I'm interested in. I have 16 GB of RAM on my laptop, but my laptop usually says I have anywhere from 5 to 7 GB available. Below I'll show my resource monitor when I have...
  4. Is these physical problem ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is these physical problem ?: Excuse me, So my laptop was fall from my desk after that a Blue Screen pop up and say Error Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal.After restarting the Pc a few time the Laptop is ok it can run like normal But i just realize it the other problem these few day when i am using it and...
  5. Is these physical problem ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is these physical problem ?: Excuse me, So my laptop was fall from my desk after that a Blue Screen pop up and say Error Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal.After restarting the Pc a few time the Laptop is ok it can run like normal But i just realize it the other problem these few day when i am using it and...
  6. Is these physical problem ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop 'physical problem'.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop 'physical problem'.: My asus vivobook flip 14 won't close all the way down. Like when I am done from using in it and I just want to flip it all the way down or close it after use. There a gap between the screen and the keyboard which is not a big deal but its annoying. Is there a solution for...
  8. Physical AZERTY Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Physical AZERTY Keyboard: Hello, I want to buy the new unreleased Microsoft Surface Laptop Go but I want it in AZERTY Keyboard. Please reply if the Microsoft Surface Laptop Go i5, 8Gb RAM, 128Gb SSID is available in AZERTY Keyboard in the US. Thank You...
  9. Installed physical RAM vs Total physical RAM

Installed physical RAM vs Total physical RAM: Hello everyone, I tried to install 16 GB of RAM to my computer, instead of the initial 8 I had. But when I add the new RAM in total 4x4 GB of RAM, and they are the same kind. the installed RAM increases to 16 but the total physical RAM hence the total usable RAM remains 8...
  10. Physical Location

Physical Location: I have noticed that the last few weeks my laptop thinks it's in Phoenix Arizona. It is really in Tulsa Oklahoma. I have change the location on everything I can think of and followed directions for changing my location, only to search for something close by and it comes back...