Windows 10: Virus Infection Notice

Discus and support Virus Infection Notice in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Turned on PC, got annoying Microsoft Virus Infection Notice, (from support.windows.com), saying I needed to call 844-713-3458 w/in the next 5 minutes... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SP in need, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Virus Infection Notice

Turned on PC, got annoying Microsoft Virus Infection Notice, (from support.windows.com), saying I needed to call 844-713-3458 w/in the next 5 minutes or my computer could suffer grave damage. I know this is a hoax. Just thought you ought to know. I solved it by shutting down my PC & returning in a few minutes then the annoying "warning" screen w/a voice talking disappeared!

:)

SP in need, Aug 11, 2018
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Aug 11, 2018
  3. cookies1 Win User
    Infected by mail.ru virus

I reinstalled Java, now its version is 64-bit. We have deleted and cleaned a lot of things. So I think I shouldn't think my PC is infected now. I thought silly about residual files, sorry for that. This infected virus disrupted my psychology. Anyway, is there any step to clean or do something else for harmful file or stuff in my PC?

Thanks. Virus Infection Notice :)

cookies1, Aug 11, 2018
  4. yuki2012 Win User

Virus Infection Notice

PC Infected with Virus

My computer have been infected with Virus, too...
    so upset

yuki2012, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Virus Infection Notice

1. Virus Infection Notice - Similar Threads - Virus Infection Notice

2. Infected file by a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infected file by a virus: Hey guys. I have a problem and my problem is that, my laptop had a virus and i was able to remove it but my files were infected and i can't open them like videos and photos etc. I wanna know if is there anyway to fix them, because i really need them and the virus added an...
  3. VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VIRUS INFECTION AND RECOVERY: HOW I GIVEN MY Brother's COMPUTER HOW IT HAS DISCOVERED THE VIRUS Blackmail is now a RETURNED Item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-infection-and-recovery/e75100b5-2724-452b-bf6d-5b1c3a13ebcb
  4. Possibility of infecting a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possibility of infecting a virus: I decided to format my pc because of malware infection.If i create iso file to create a bootable USB on same machine, can the malware enter into the bootable USB and infect into machine that I am going to install windows after disk format ??...
  5. System Infected with Virus

System Infected with Virus: hello one of my friends system hacked by a virus that locked all his files and folders.the system slowed down and keeps restarting by itself.is there anyway to fix it without having to delete everything?[Original Title: system hacked]...
  6. Computer infected with virus?

Computer infected with virus?: Between 2:10-2:15 my computer has woken up by itself and between that time my father woke up to try to turn it off because I have the speed fan app to have my case fans turned to max, which woke him up. When he was about to shut it off, it started speaking with a male voice...
  7. Help with Virus Infection

Help with Virus Infection: What in the registry needs to be changed after infection with"LogiCampNotifier"? [Original Title: virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-with-virus-infection/6ef0d3c9-21e9-4632-bccc-1b7015adf1e0
  8. Your PC is infected message is noticed

Your PC is infected message is noticed: My HP PC Windows 10 notification centre moments ago got a message saying "Your PC is infected ! Click to see more details 6:32 PM zfirst-news.com". Does anyone know what is zfirst-news.com is ? It seems the message is from zfirst-news.com. Is this message possibly a scam ?...
  9. Virus infection

Virus infection: i have encountered a .masodas virus which has infected my PC completely so please help, every file has been affected as .masodas extention. Please don't ask me to pay for the solution...
  10. Virus infection

Virus infection: I recently brought a Acer Predator 17 X. After two weeks i noticed a “-“ flashing ln the top left hand side of t a blank screen that loaded after the Acer logo screen and the Windows10 loading screen. I found a utility on sorceforge that found a virus in the bootrecord that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Win32/powesse.g hp