Windows 10: virus /SPYWARE ?

Discus and support virus /SPYWARE ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WHAT is KMS GUI ELDI on my system ,it shows up now an again it cant be deleted or uninstalled an does not show up in listing under microsoft .help ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by QUIKTUNE, Aug 20, 2018.

1. QUIKTUNE Win User

virus /SPYWARE ?

WHAT is KMS GUI ELDI on my system ,it shows up now an again it cant be deleted or uninstalled an does not show up in listing under microsoft .help ??

:)

QUIKTUNE, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Virus and spyware definitions couldn't be updated.

Hi Ogunmola,

There are several possible reasons why you are unable to update your virus and spyware definitions in Windows 10. The most common cause is internet connectivity. If you are online, it can be caused by conflicts with the settings in Windows Internet Explorer.

For us to better assist you with this concern, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are there issues with the internet connection?
    • Are you getting any error messages? Can you send a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For steps to help resolve this issue with updating the virus and spyware definitions, you can refer to
    Giridhar J's post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Aug 20, 2018
  3. OOTay Win User
    Anti virus, Trojan's and Spyware.

Hmmm, I use AVG Email Server Antivirus, Zonealarm Pro, and many many spyware programs... The best one being BPS Anti-Spyware. Ad-aware SE is just garbage now, but if you want spyware protection with out nothing running i suggest using Spyware Blaster. Heres a list of great programs that i use and i think are some are the best. Pest Patrol, Spyware Doctor, Spybot, Bazooka, Spyware Blaster, and BPS Anti-Spyware. Those are really great anti-spyware programs. Oh and the new Zonealarm Pro I dont like at all becuase it alerts you about everything even if you turn alerts off so i use version 6.0.667.000 which is one of the best newer ones.

OOTay, Aug 20, 2018
  4. virus /SPYWARE ?

Message that Virus and Spyware definitions can't be updated

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Did you try the suggestions provided earlier in this thread?
    • If yes, what were the results of each command?
    If you have not tried the suggestions provided earlier in this
    thread, please try and let us know the status, we'll be happy to assist you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

virus /SPYWARE ?

1. virus /SPYWARE ? - Similar Threads - virus SPYWARE

2. is there a way to stop a trojan spyware virus from logging keystrokes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to stop a trojan spyware virus from logging keystrokes?: is there a way to stop trojan virus from logging keystrokes? Thats all I'm wondering because I don't want to risk my password to remove the virus....
  3. is there a way to stop a trojan spyware virus from logging keystrokes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to stop a trojan spyware virus from logging keystrokes?: is there a way to stop trojan virus from logging keystrokes? Thats all I'm wondering because I don't want to risk my password to remove the virus....
  4. Virus And Spyware Definitions Update Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus And Spyware Definitions Update Issue: I am trying to update the virus and spyware definitions of my Dad's laptop but it is stuck at a particular point. It reads that it is downloading but has not moved from the point where it is currently in. Please, I would appreciate any help I can get, thank you....
  5. Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...

Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...: Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone call when I opened HP Windows 10 laptop. Please, Need More Help!I'm sorry, this is a repost. I also made a second post in a different category when there was a change in the situation....
  6. Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...: Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone call when I opened HP Windows 10 laptop. Please, Need More Help!I'm sorry, this is a repost. I also made a second post in a different category when there was a change in the situation....
  7. Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Defender's Virus And Spyware Definitions Not Updating

Windows Defender's Virus And Spyware Definitions Not Updating: My windows defender's virus and spyware definitions isn't updating when I check for updates in windows update and also in the windows defender user interface either.I submit a prove about what happen when I tried to update it.I am not a fan of going to...
  9. Microsoft is by definition, a virus, spyware, and malware.

Microsoft is by definition, a virus, spyware, and malware.: What do viruses, spyware and malware do? They hijack your computer, install unwanted software, corrupt your files making them unusable, and spy on your activities. Literally...EVERYTHING that Microsoft does. Many know this already because we've spent endless hours setting up...
  10. Virus and Spyware definition update.

Virus and Spyware definition update.: Tried multiple times updating definition but it still says of of date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-spyware-definition-update/250ae572-fed5-452e-9fac-c56fd78ccd09