Windows 10: VIRUS TOTAL Bookmarked

Discus and support VIRUS TOTAL Bookmarked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; While Miles was helping some one in Eight Forums he made a recommendation for the user to scan a URL with an online scanner. An then it came to me, I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cliff S, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

VIRUS TOTAL Bookmarked

While Miles was helping some one in Eight Forums he made a recommendation for the user to scan a URL with an online scanner. An then it came to me, I should have Virus Total bookmarked.

VIRUS TOTAL Bookmarked [​IMG]
    VirusTotal is a free service that analyzes suspicious files and URLsand facilitates the quick detection of viruses, worms, trojans, and all kinds of malware.

VirusTotal

:)

Cliff S, Jun 29, 2015

2. Bookmarks

Edit bookmarks through My Phone? Could you explain in more detail what you mean? What do you want to edit?

I recently discovered a really easy way to work with IE bookmarks on my windows mobile device. Do you know that all bookmarks are stored in the \Windows\Favorites folder?

If you want to add more folders and move bookmarks into folders, just go there with a good File Explorer application (I use
    Total Commander , a really great free file explorer application), and create folders there. Then move your bookmarks into the folders by cutting and pasting them there. You can even edit the links
    in the bookmarks by opening up the files (they are just text files) and editing them there (again using Total Commander for this).

Prof Julie, Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices | PocketPrimer

Julie fka profjulie, Jun 29, 2015
  3. How to delete unwanted bookmarks from E90?

P.S. Gemini: I guess the fact that none of my bookmark subfolders sync is also a "feature" of this browser? It seems only able to cope with one level of folders containing bookmarks, and totally ignores all subfolders during sync. Total **bleep**. You
    don't happen to know a decent alternative web browser app, do you?

Message Edited by magnate on 29-Nov-2008 11:31 PM

magnate---01, Jun 29, 2015
Thema:

VIRUS TOTAL Bookmarked

1. VIRUS TOTAL Bookmarked - Similar Threads - VIRUS TOTAL Bookmarked

2. Does Roblox is safe? Virus Total scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Roblox is safe? Virus Total scan: Hello, i just buy a new PC and am really scared to install viruses. I want to play Roblox but on my old PC i scan Roblox in Virus Total and it said 1 VIRUS! So am scared to download it on my new PC. If you respond to my message and you say it is not a virus, then can you...
  3. Does Roblox is safe? Virus Total scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Roblox is safe? Virus Total scan: Hello, i just buy a new PC and am really scared to install viruses. I want to play Roblox but on my old PC i scan Roblox in Virus Total and it said 1 VIRUS! So am scared to download it on my new PC. If you respond to my message and you say it is not a virus, then can you...
  4. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bookmarks: Where are my bookmarks stored and how do Isave them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bookmarks/e4ae1d3c-7fda-4068-b478-2bbc610e8341
  5. virus total

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus total: Hi my friend got sent the orange and black website link by another friend, he had shortened the link so the first friend would open it in a lesson and not be suspicious of it, I just scanned the link on virus total as random things have been downloading themselves onto his...
  6. Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bookmarks: Yesterday several of my bookmarks stopped working. They all had a symbol like a football next to them as well as the name of the bookmark. I had done a clean up and that is when this happened probably the ones I had used most recently. How do I reinstate them?...
  7. Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bookmarks: I have EDGE on PC and recently on android. I have turned sync ON, but android EDGE does not show my PC EDGE bookmarks. Is there a way or should I use CHROME instead? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bookmarks/3b2be22f-2e36-4243-ad5f-46a9dca34909
  8. bookmarks

in Windows 10 Customization
    bookmarks: My bookmark file folders have disappeared. I use these a great deal and do not want to lose all the information I have collected over 10+ years. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
  9. Virus total

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus total: After I uploaded a document to check for security I could not find a place to remove it. Is the uploaded information secure or not? 141641
  10. Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks: After downloading windows ten I am having problems with bookmarks. 1. I have an older version of my previous bookmarks. 2. New websites cannot be saved to bookmarks Help please.*Biggrin 48803