Windows 10: Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...

Discus and support Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hummm, maybe they like my PC a bit too much? Lately I have some trojans that keeps on coming back, no matter how hard I delete them... How can I get... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RingTailCoon, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...

Hummm, maybe they like my PC a bit too much? Lately I have some trojans that keeps on coming back, no matter how hard I delete them... How can I get rid of these pests?

Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back... [​IMG]

:)

RingTailCoon, Nov 27, 2017
  2. khuramjee Win User

viruses (Trojan)

i have scanned many times my laptop through windows defender but after sometimes facing unwanted notifications and redirecting to new tabs. Now i have found this Trojan:Win32/skeeyah.A! this.

It is showing me such like notifications as attached below
    Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back... [​IMG]

khuramjee, Nov 27, 2017
  3. viruses (Trojan)

Can you give us what is/was the fully qualified name and
    path
    to the file deemed to be a virus/trojan ? It will be alot easier to help you remove it once we know what it is and where its saved into, as it appears under quarantine or on the list of detected items

Use the belt-and-suspenders mode. Make a Restore Pºint.

First, verify that the time, date/year & time-zone are set correctly

<<Change Time in Windows 10>>

Reboot if you changed any of the above.

Clear up your Temp File/Cache.

Clean up the system (clearing out all the temp/tmp folders, and included all offline content, clearing the browser TIF, delete Cookies, etc. etc..

(Important:
    One of the normal steps in eliminating malicious programs is to entirely delete the contents of all Temp folders.

<<How do I delete cookies, cache, and temporary Internet files from my web browser? - Find Help (FAQs) - UMBC Wiki>>

Internet Options> General tab> Browsing History> Delete> uncheck "Preserve Favorites website data" then delete Temporary Internet Files. delete Cookies, History, Passwords, etc.

To verify that the cookie files are deleted, follow these steps:

Do one of the following:

click Start, type inetcpl.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER

In the Internet Properties dialog box, on the General tab, click
    Settings under Browsing History.

In the Temporary Internet Files and History Settings dialog box, click
    View Files. This opens the folder where your cookie files are stored.

In the folder that you opened , press CTRL+A, CTRL+D press Enter to delete the cookies

Exit

Best and easier to use - CCleaner.

Download the basic (slim) (Free Download) build via

<<http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/builds>>

The basic (slim) build does not contain the disgusted Toolbar,
    the standard build installs the Yahoo Toolbar as an option which is
    checkmarked by default during the installation.

IF you do NOT want it, remove
    the checkmark when provided with the option OR
    download the tool bar free Basic SLIM version
    inst
    əad.)

DO NOT USE ANY Advanced cleaning options.

DO NOT TOUCH THE REGISTRY. At least
    not for now.

Reboot.

`~`

Follow the links and download the tools scanning with each then reboot aftər each scan.

1. -Please download and install Malwarebytes (MBAM)
    (freeware vərsion for home users only -not the Trial vərsion– watch the checked boxes whilst installing), update definitions and run in normal mode. Disable othər security software whilst you are doing scans.

<<https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/>>

Pləase make certain you uncheck
    the box before
    Enable free trial of Malwarəbytes Anti-Malware Premium.

Revert to Malwarebytes Free from Premium Trial?

<<http://goo.gl/0TkcEN>>

Now click Start > All Programs >
    navigate to the Malwarebytes folder and click on it.

Within the Malwarebytes folder click on the Tools folder.

Click on Malwarebytes Anti-malware Chameleon which checks out your upper memory for viruses.

Follow the prompts to scan with Malwarebytes and remove anything detected.

Make sure in Malwarəbytes the
    Scan for rootkits box is checked -> Settings-Detection and Protection.

The recommendation is to use the intelligent quick scan routinely, and do full scans either on a longer periodicity--weekly, monthly--or only when something is found or you have some rəason for suspicion.

`~`

and/or

2. -Run SUPERAntiSpyware (SAS) Online Safe Scan,
    Same as above.

<<http://www.superantispyware.com/onlinescan.html>>

`~`

3.-Run AdwCleaner

<<
    https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/
    >>

`~`

4. - And finally, download and run
    ESET Online (One-Time) Scanner.

<<
    http://www.eset.com/us/online-scanner/>>.

`~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Nov 27, 2017
  4. lx07 Win User

Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...

What does it say if you click on "Show details"? It should say where it found them (Downloads or wherever).

5. Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back... [​IMG]

Only tried to download Jaangle (music organiser app)

6. Run a FULL Malware scan, reboot and try again. Something putting it on the desktop. If your not doing it them may be a rootkit. *Smile

kingtez1984, Nov 27, 2017
  7. spunk Win User
    If Tag Clean Bundle was a "Free Software" you downloaded, It is loaded with Malware and viruses.
    First Delete the Setup file on the Desktop. Next Press the Win key+S to open Search and type appwiz.cpl. In Program and Features, uninstall any software related to Tag Clean.
    Next download ADWCleaner, Scan and Clean, then download Malwarebytes, Scan and Quarantine. Here are other tips: How to remove a Trojan, Virus, Worm and Malware (Windows Help Guide)

spunk, Nov 27, 2017
  8. Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...

Rogue killer found some nasty regentries... Deleted them and hope for the best... Also other nasty stuff were detected....

9. Done! Also executed some other AV progs... Rogue killer found the nasties I think!

RingTailCoon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...

1. Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back... - Similar Threads - Viruses trojans keeps

2. Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back: So far, I have tried MalwareBytes, CCleaner, Bitdefender, Windows built-in AV, and Total AV. None of them seem to be able to find the source of the virus. I have already reinstalled Chrome. This Bing Redirect is affecting both Edge AND Chrome. It's been 29 years since I've...
  3. Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back: So far, I have tried MalwareBytes, CCleaner, Bitdefender, Windows built-in AV, and Total AV. None of them seem to be able to find the source of the virus. I have already reinstalled Chrome. This Bing Redirect is affecting both Edge AND Chrome. It's been 29 years since I've...
  4. viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner: viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner. Sigh I LIKE what I was hearing from Microsoft Safety Scanner link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-safety-scanner/c94a39c4-3055-4423-8eac-fdfdd9098627, where somewhere in there Rob Koch has...
  5. viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner: viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner. Sigh I LIKE what I was hearing from Microsoft Safety Scanner link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-safety-scanner/c94a39c4-3055-4423-8eac-fdfdd9098627, where somewhere in there Rob Koch has...
  6. viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. This keeps coming back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  8. Adware virus keep coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware virus keep coming back: So my computer just got an adware, because i installed hack for a video game ik im wrong and i regret it and it just keep opening my browser, then i run my antivirus, it worked, the virus gone, but idk why when i launched chrome, my antivirus avast detected an adware, ik its...
  9. untsorce.cool popup virus keeps coming back

untsorce.cool popup virus keeps coming back: So recently Norton Security for google chrome keeps blocking the redirection to a site called untsorce.cool Now I already reset my pc once for this like 3 days ago and it came back, ive got my pc for only like 1 month so I really want this fixed, if the pc reset helped for...
  10. TROJAN KEEP COMING

TROJAN KEEP COMING: I keep receiving notifications from WINDOWS DEFENDER that a threat is still present (Trojan) even after I have quarantined and removed the threat several times. What else should I do?...