Windows 10: Visio is coming to the web and iOS

Discus and support Visio is coming to the web and iOS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Visio has been a trusted tool in diagramming for more than a decade. And we know its visual communication in the form of diagrams will become more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Visio is coming to the web and iOS

Source: Visio is coming to the web and iOS - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Dec 8, 2016

2. When is Cortana coming to the UK on the iOS App Store?

Cortana for iOS seems to be available in the UK store now. I literally just installed it.

Mike Galvin, Dec 8, 2016
  3. RobertCopestick, Dec 8, 2016
Thema:

Visio is coming to the web and iOS

1. Visio is coming to the web and iOS - Similar Threads - Visio coming web

2. Visio 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Visio 2016: I have a new computer, I need to move my Visio 2016 to this computer but my license keys do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visio-2016/cd6927b3-a052-46f0-9474-00032c645fb8
  3. Visio 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visio 2016: I have a new computer, I need to move my Visio 2016 to this computer but my license keys do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visio-2016/cd6927b3-a052-46f0-9474-00032c645fb8
  4. Live Photos come to OneDrive iOS app

in Windows 10 News
    Live Photos come to OneDrive iOS app: We are thrilled to announce that the OneDrive iOS app now uploads Live Photos. When you take a Live Photo, you capture a still image along with several seconds of before and after video. OneDrive now stores and plays back the full motion and sound of your Live Photos,...
  5. Diagramming is much easier now in Visio for the web

in Windows 10 News
    Diagramming is much easier now in Visio for the web: Over the past few months, we’ve addressed several major asks from our Visio for the web users. We’re announcing some of these for this first time today, like hyperlinks and copy diagrams across files, and recapping others that were released earlier...
  6. Microsoft Visio

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Visio: I purchased MS Visio in South Africa but now live in Spain. When I enter the product key in my new laptop I get an error message saying the product key didn't work, with a code Ox80041023. Any ideas how to activate the product key in the new country...
  7. Visio Viewer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visio Viewer?: Does anyone have Visio Viewer working with Windows 10? I've tried to install the 2013 viewer and use IE to open the vsd file, but it just comes up blank. The MS requirements appear to say that it supports up to version 10, not IE 11. Thanks!! 21801
  8. Web cams coming on by themselves

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web cams coming on by themselves: Quite a long time ago I saw mention in here of web cams 'watching you'. A few days ago, I noticed the web cam light was on. So I switched the cam off and thought no more of it. 2 days ago, the same. So this time I checked it out and found several apps had 'permission' to use...
  9. Microsoft Visio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visio: Hi guys , I am just looking for a free alternative to Microsft Visio for networking diagram. Any solutions ? thanks 85069
  10. iOS apps coming to Windows Universal Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    iOS apps coming to Windows Universal Apps: One thing that didn't get much notice during the Build keynote speech is that Visual Studio 2015 can now build native Objective C apps and target Windows Universal, including the iOS libraries. Apparently, King Games used this to bring Candy Crush Saga to Windows Universal....