Windows 10: Visio Online - anywhere, anytime access to your diagrams

Discus and support Visio Online - anywhere, anytime access to your diagrams in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Mobility is paramount in today’s business environment. That’s why we’re excited to announce Microsoft Visio Online, which enables users to share and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Visio Online - anywhere, anytime access to your diagrams

Source: https://blogs.office.com/2017/03/01/...your-diagrams/

See also: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-fd0263c75b62

:)

Brink, Feb 28, 2017

2. What Visio 64-bit is?

Hi georgeionita,

Let's take care of your concern. Based on the error message, it seems that your program requires Visio before your file can be created or for it to function properly. Visio is a program for creating diagram, flow charts, etc... You can find more information
    about Visio here you can also visit the
    Visio FAQs.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Feb 28, 2017
  3. Having trouble getting rid of Ghost or phantom watermark type of images in Visio Diagram

Working on a network that shares Visio files and found that one file in particular appears to be corrupted - as in ghost or phantom outlines from another diagram appear to be burned into this diagram template regardless of which version of the template is
    accessed. The ghost/phantom like watermark even appears on versions of the diagram created before the issue began happening.

Here is a screenshot of the issue below. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to rectify the issue?

Visio Online - anywhere, anytime access to your diagrams [​IMG]

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Kali Harrison, Feb 28, 2017
Thema:

Visio Online - anywhere, anytime access to your diagrams

1. Visio Online - anywhere, anytime access to your diagrams - Similar Threads - Visio Online anywhere

2. cant access VISIO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant access VISIO: I purchased a monthly subscription to visio option 1 three days ago. I only have a personal/home account. There appears no way to download or access this program and I find no record of my subscription other than the electronic invoice I received. help...
  3. cant access VISIO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant access VISIO: I purchased a monthly subscription to visio option 1 three days ago. I only have a personal/home account. There appears no way to download or access this program and I find no record of my subscription other than the electronic invoice I received. help...
  4. Diagramming is much easier now in Visio for the web

in Windows 10 News
    Diagramming is much easier now in Visio for the web: Over the past few months, we’ve addressed several major asks from our Visio for the web users. We’re announcing some of these for this first time today, like hyperlinks and copy diagrams across files, and recapping others that were released earlier...
  5. Remote access to your windows 10 PC via your mobile phone from anywhere!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote access to your windows 10 PC via your mobile phone from anywhere!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/creativeboy7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4cojn/remote_access_to_your_windows_10_pc_via_your/
  6. It looks as if Microsoft Paint is not going anywhere anytime soon

in Windows 10 News
    It looks as if Microsoft Paint is not going anywhere anytime soon: Microsoft Paint, the decades-old basic image editor of the Windows operating system won't go anywhere, anytime soon it appears. Microsoft listed Microsoft Paint, abbreviated as MS Paint, as deprecated in the Fall Creators Update. Deprecated means that Microsoft would not...
  7. Does Visio online plan 1 can create P&ID Diagram?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Visio online plan 1 can create P&ID Diagram?: Does Visio online plan 1 can create P&ID Diagram? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-visio-online-plan-1-can-create-pid-diagram/cd977ba4-7ef1-4455-bafa-6a952323ce6f
  8. Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data

in Windows 10 News
    Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data: Today, we’re excited to announce Data Visualizer, a new Visio feature that automatically converts process map data in Excel into data-driven Visio diagrams. This update, which is available to Visio Pro for Office 365 users, helps reduce manual steps while giving business...
  9. Introducing Visio Online Public Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Visio Online Public Preview: Visio Online Public Preview is a new way to view and share Visio diagrams on the web. All you need to do is to upload your Visio file to the cloud on either OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online. Then, your colleagues and other stakeholders can view the file in a web...
  10. Introducing Smart Diagrams from Visio for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Smart Diagrams from Visio for Windows: Greetings from Team Visio! We are pleased to announce an **early preview** of data-driven smart diagrams for the first time in Visio, brought to you exclusively by the Office Insider Program. Do you currently spend hours connecting shapes, placing them into the correct...