Windows 10: Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see

Discus and support Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we're launching new intelligent Visual Search capabilities that build upon the visual technology already in Bing so you can search the web using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see

Source: Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see | Bing Search Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 21, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Bing Visual Search

Source: Beyond text queries: Searching with Bing Visual Search | Search Quality Insights

Brink, Jun 21, 2018
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    What is your favorite search engine

Everyone knows how much I rail against MS. But I have to give them credit for Bing. It works the most relevant for me in my searches, and my search histories carry over to my Windowsphone.

Also, they actually list which search results were paid for to be in the top results (listing them as advertisements), unlike google, who is in litigation in EU for not being open about that shit.

rtwjunkie, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Object Detection for Visual Search in Bing

Source: Object Detection for Visual Search in Bing | Search Quality Insights

Brink, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see - Similar Threads - Visual Search Bing

2. What color is you search?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What color is you search?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lililokorginal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/z70tie/what_color_is_you_search/
  3. Bing visual search has dissapeared from Windows 10

Bing visual search has dissapeared from Windows 10: Hello, So I recently had windows update, and I never noticed it, but despite my region set to US/UK, the visual search bar is gone, Is there a way to bring it back? submitted by /u/FrequentConnect2020 [link] [comments]...
  4. How do you disable Bing from the taskbar search?

How do you disable Bing from the taskbar search?: I had this disabled previously through an old registry edit I had found, but with the Cortana change in 2004, typing in the search bar brings up Bing search results again. I was going to post this in the weekly question thread, but there isn't one for some reason. submitted...
  5. Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search: Every day, we have questions. Search engines, apps, digital voice assistants, or phones are usually our go-to places to find answers. You may already know that you can use the search bar in Windows – found on your PC taskbar – to find things like an app, setting, or a file...
  6. Now you don't see me - and now you see

Now you don't see me - and now you see: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9rw1o/now_you_dont_see_me_and_now_you_see/
  7. [REPORT] "Bing Is Pushing Malware When You Search for Chrome"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [REPORT] "Bing Is Pushing Malware When You Search for Chrome": Just came across this report. 120607
  8. Now you see it, Now you don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Now you see it, Now you don't: For a while I could see all computers on my home network and could access the shared drives on them, and also print to the network printer which is hard wired to one of the desktops. . Then something happened. Now only the Windows 7 machines show up under "Computers" - all...
  9. Introducing Bing Visual Search

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Bing Visual Search: Over the years people have come to expect search engines to automatically detect intent and provide great search results for text queries typed into a single search box. Now Bing takes the first step to achieve the same for images. The Bing Team sets out to connect your...
  10. Object Detection for Visual Search in Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Object Detection for Visual Search in Bing: In one of the recent blog entries we talked about how Bing Visual Search lets users search for images similar to an individual object manually marked in a given image (e.g. search for a purse shown in an image of your favorite celebrity). Since that post we took the...