Windows 10: Visual Studio 2017 debugging and MVC application running Issues

Discus and support Visual Studio 2017 debugging and MVC application running Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am having a problem with Visual studio-2017 where a am very much suffering from evaluation of any expressions at debugging mode. When i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NaveenSinha.Kumar, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Visual Studio 2017 debugging and MVC application running Issues

Hi,

I am having a problem with Visual studio-2017 where a am very much suffering from evaluation of any expressions at debugging mode. When i evaluate any expression or want to see any object's value it is showing error: "Function evaluation disabled because a previous function evaluation timed out". This problem is as frequent as killing my 70% work time. While running my application, i got stuck middle of my work with the application. Then it needs to restart the application or even restart the Visual-Studio, in worst case restart the system.

Visual Studio 2017 debugging and MVC application running Issues ad6b0d12-5660-4d56-8421-1bae22829006?upload=true.png

Following are my system configuration:

MODEL NO: HP Probook 600 G3 MT

intel Core i5-7500 processor

Up to 3.8 GHz maximum Turbo Frequency (3.4 GHz base frequency), x64 bit Processor
    6 MB cache, 4 cores, 4 threads
    Intel HD Graphics 630
    DDR4 memory up to 2500 MT/s data rate (8GB)
    Supports Intel vPro Technology and Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)

Thanks

Naveen Kumar

:)

NaveenSinha.Kumar, Jul 9, 2018

2. Windows WDK on Visual Studio 2017 Community

Thanks Dave, what about the message during the WDK install about being unable to develop Modern Apps? Is that anything to worry about in terms of losing functionality in VS2017? If my install of VS2015 Community is affected but not the VS2017 Community that's
    feasible, I only need 2015 for doing driver development. I do still need 2017 for UWP, Xamarin, MVC, etc.

It also says that same message on this website: Download the Windows Driver Kit (WDK)

"Important: If you install the WDK, you will not be able to develop Modern Applications."

Just don't know what all that entails, that sounds very broad.

John Ernest, Jul 9, 2018
  3. R.Whitney Win User
    Visual Studio - Debug a service

I have written and installed my own system service and have it running just fine. I need to debug my service though. I've tried running visual studio as admin and attach to the process but the process, even though it is running, does not show up in the
    list of processes that I can attach to.

R.Whitney, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Visual Studio 2017 debugging and MVC application running Issues

Visual Studio 2017 is Now Available

Read more:

See also: What's New in Visual Studio 2017 | Product Updates and News

Videos: https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Vis...io-2017-Launch

Brink, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Visual Studio 2017 debugging and MVC application running Issues

1. Visual Studio 2017 debugging and MVC application running Issues - Similar Threads - Visual Studio 2017

2. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!: When I was trying to go to Run-Without Debugging my File/Project. I accidentally clicked on Start Debugging and it messed up my studio. I restarted my PC and file, but it still did not work! Is anybody able to help me with this problem?This is what pops up when I try to view...
  3. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!: When I was trying to go to Run-Without Debugging my File/Project. I accidentally clicked on Start Debugging and it messed up my studio. I restarted my PC and file, but it still did not work! Is anybody able to help me with this problem?This is what pops up when I try to view...
  4. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  6. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  7. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. visual studio 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio 2017: The product failed to install due to one or more package failures. You can search for solutions using the information below, retry the installation, or remove the product from your machine. Following is a collection of individual package failures. To search for existing...
  9. Can't Run Installer for Visual Studio 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Run Installer for Visual Studio 2017: Hello, I want to install Visual Studio 2017 but the installer doesn't seem working. If I run it, nothing happens. If I run vs_installershell.exe -version in Visual Studio installer folder, it returns this error: TypeError: Path must be a string. Received undefined...
  10. Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap: This document provides a peek into what's next for Visual Studio. It captures some of the significant features we are currently committed to, and a rough timeframe for when you can expect to see them. It is not a comprehensive list of all new features in Visual Studio, but is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mvc debug issue

2. troubleshooting and debugging in mvc

3. mvc error $ is undefined in debbug mode

4. debug mvc app in visual studio,
  5. visual studio debugging mvc ,
  6. how to debug mvc application in visual studio 2017