Windows 10: Visual Studio at GDC 2018

Discus and support Visual Studio at GDC 2018 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Next week, the world’s largest professional game industry event kicks off in San Francisco: Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2018. We’re incredibly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Visual Studio at GDC 2018

Source: Visual Studio at GDC 2018 | The Visual Studio Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 13, 2018

2. Download for Microsoft visual studio 2013 express edition

According to the following page, you can download it at the following link:

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/older-downloads/

You will need to have an account setup:

To download any product from the following list, click the download button and log in with your Visual Studio Subscription account when prompted. If you don’t have a Visual Studio Subscription, you can create one for free by clicking on “Create a new Microsoft
    account” on the login page.

Visual Studio Community 2013; Visual Studio Professional 2013; Visual Studio Premium 2013; Visual Studio Ultimate 2013

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Express 2013

Team Explorer for Visual Studio 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Shell (Integrated)

Visual Studio 2013 SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Modeling SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Agents

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop

Andre Da Costa, Mar 13, 2018
  3. MarvVikla Win User
    After Win 10 update to 1709 build 16299.125 the screen goes black upon sleep/turned off

Thank you Andre.

None of the three mentioned were listed, so I made no changes, and therefore did not do the next steps to check results .

On 2/18/2018 there was one update to Adobe Acrobat Reader, 2 updates to MS Access database engine, 2 updates to MS Visual Studio 2012, 3 updates to MS Visual Studio 2015.

There were also 7 updates to MS windows as follows:

* Adobe Flash Player

* KB4058043

* KB4054022

* KB4055237

* KB4055994

* KB4057247

* KB4054517

Any other ideas on what to check for?

Marv

MarvVikla, Mar 13, 2018
Thema:

Visual Studio at GDC 2018

1. Visual Studio at GDC 2018 - Similar Threads - Visual Studio GDC

2. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  3. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio: Hi, BACKGROUND: I am downloading visual studio onto a new PC I've had for a couple of months, I had downloaded VS on a previous PC before. The hard drive of the PC on which I want to download has been corrupted before and I've had couple of issues with the PC before as...
  4. visual studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    visual studio: Is microsft visual studio is safe for my windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio/c2832170-da68-41ff-91ed-fd78c73310ab
  5. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...
  6. Visual Studio Code September 2018 version 1.28 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Code September 2018 version 1.28 released: Welcome to the September 2018 release of Visual Studio Code. As announced in the September iteration plan, we focused on housekeeping our GitHub issues and pull requests. Across all of our VS Code repositories, we closed (either triaged or fixed) 3918 issues. While we closed...
  7. August 2018 release of Visual Studio Code version 1.27

in Windows 10 News
    August 2018 release of Visual Studio Code version 1.27: Downloads: Windows | Mac | Linux 64-bit: .tar.gz .deb .rpm | Linux 32-bit: .tar.gz .deb .rpm Welcome to the August 2018 release of Visual Studio Code. There are a number of significant updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include:...
  8. Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release: We are pleased to announce that the May 2018 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available from the marketplace and the gallery. You can download the Python extension from the marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in Visual...
  9. Highlights from Microsoft at GDC 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Highlights from Microsoft at GDC 2018: It was an energizing few days at the 2018 Game Developers Conference. We come to GDC every year to inspire game developers and gamers alike to achieve more, and this year we shared new innovations, from cloud gaming to PC graphics enhancements, for developers of all sizes....
  10. Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release: We are pleased to announce that the March 2018 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available from the marketplace and the gallery. You can the download the Python extension from the marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in...