Windows 10: Visual Studio Code - Preview Version

Discus and support Visual Studio Code - Preview Version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So far.,.. it's rather good for a basic editor. I need to play around with it a lot more but I like what I see in it so far. Here's the location for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BunnyJ, Apr 29, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Visual Studio Code - Preview Version

So far.,.. it's rather good for a basic editor. I need to play around with it a lot more but I like what I see in it so far. Here's the location for the tool: Visual Studio Code - Code Editing. Redefined

Have fun and give it a try.
    Jeff *Smile
    Edit: Image with Python code being edited:

Visual Studio Code - Preview Version [​IMG]

:)

BunnyJ, Apr 29, 2015

2. Error while Installing Emulator for Visual Studio in Windows 10

Instead of Emulator Is there any other option to use as emulator for preview of developing the codes through visual studio. Then how can use the visual studio in Home version to develop something?

Abdul Mazeed, Apr 29, 2015
  3. Updated to Microsoft 10 and keep getting error code 0x000012f

Hello Sally,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

In case you receive this error message regarding a missing DLL file, you have to install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Runtime Libraries.

You can download the same from: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Update 4

The Microsoft C++ runtime dlls use a 2 or 3 digit code also based on the compiler version not the version of Visual Studio.

• MSVCP80.DLL is from Visual Studio 2005
    • MSVCP90.DLL is from Visual Studio 2008
    • MSVCP100.DLL is from Visual Studio 2010
    • MSVCP110.DLL is from Visual Studio 2012
    • MSVCP120.DLL is from Visual Studio 2013
    • MSVCP140.DLL is from Visual Studio 2015

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue related to dll errors in Windows, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 29, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

When they mentioned that during the keynote, I knew you would love it Jeff *Cool

5. BunnyJ New Member
    LOL.. It's not bad but I have to learn how to debug code with it then I can take full advantage of it. *Wink

BunnyJ, Apr 29, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    It's been years since I have played with coding. Time permitting I may try again.

7. BunnyJ New Member
    If you do .. try Python out.. fun to code in and very easy to learn. And it's free. *Smile

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Visual Studio Code - Preview Version - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Code

2. Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio Code: Does anyone know why VS code keeps looking like this when I move my cursor around? It also happens when I minimize it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/1ef1f542-31a9-4955-b1e6-de5d8347abe2
  3. visual studio code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    visual studio code: see this error in this main function is there but also the error shows I send u this screen shot tell me what is the problem[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/967d7874-6286-45e7-b899-b6a91312cffd"
  4. Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8 Preview 3: We’re happy to share the highlights of the latest Visual Studio 2017 preview, which is now available for download, including: Productivity and Performance improvements – Visual Studio is more responsive and usable, and projects load faster. Improved tooling to profile and...
  5. Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8 Preview 2: We’re happy to share the highlights of the latest Visual Studio 2017 preview, which is now available for download, including: Emulator and Designer improvements when developing mobile Android apps, and Xamarin.Android support of Android P Developer Preview 1 C++ development...
  6. Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.6 Preview available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.6 Preview available: [Hello, we are looking to improve your experience on the Visual Studio Blog. It will be very helpful if you could share your feedback via this short survey that should take less than 2 minutes to fill out. Thanks!] A few days ago we released Visual Studio 2017 version 15.5...
  7. Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.3 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.3 Preview: We recently released the third Preview of Visual Studio 2017 version 15.3 and we would love to get your feedback! We’ve been working hard to polish up some features, address some of the issues you’ve reported, and make meaningful improvements in the product’s fundamentals...
  8. New Visual Studio Preview version 15.2 released

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio Preview version 15.2 released: Release Date: April 17, 2017 - version 15.2 (26412.01 - Preview) Summary of Updates in this Release Data science and analytical applications workload has been added. The Python development workload is now localized in all supported Visual Studio language packs....
  9. Visual Studio 2017 version 15.7 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 version 15.7 Preview 3: Today we released the third preview of the next update: Visual Studio 2017 version 15.7. The top highlights of this Preview include: Updates to Universal Windows Platform development C++ development improvements Significant updates in Xamarin and .NET Mobile Development...
  10. Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.4 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.4 Preview: We are looking to improve your experience on the Visual Studio Blog. It would be very helpful if you could share your feedback via this short survey that should take less than 2 minutes. Thanks! I’m happy to announce that the first Preview of Visual Studio 2017 version...