Windows 10: Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

Discus and support Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You might want to use the Visual Studio Modeling SDK if you have one of these requirements: Create Graphical or Form-Based modeling designers. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

Source: The Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017 | Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management

:)

Brink, Dec 12, 2016

2. Download for Microsoft visual studio 2013 express edition

According to the following page, you can download it at the following link:

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/older-downloads/

You will need to have an account setup:

To download any product from the following list, click the download button and log in with your Visual Studio Subscription account when prompted. If you don’t have a Visual Studio Subscription, you can create one for free by clicking on “Create a new Microsoft
    account” on the login page.

Visual Studio Community 2013; Visual Studio Professional 2013; Visual Studio Premium 2013; Visual Studio Ultimate 2013

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Express 2013

Team Explorer for Visual Studio 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Shell (Integrated)

Visual Studio 2013 SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Modeling SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Agents

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop

Andre Da Costa, Dec 12, 2016
  3. StaRT1337 Win User
    Windows SDK 10 is not installing

Hey, I mistakenly deleted the windows 10 sdk folder from my Windows Kits folder, Now when I try to install it again using the official installer it says that SDK is already installed on my computer, I even tried to install it trough visual studio but still
    no luck. I know its not working as well because i cant use c++ on visual studio anymore. (I'm using visual studio 2017 if that matters in any way).

StaRT1337, Dec 12, 2016
Thema:

Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

1. Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017 - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Modeling

2. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  3. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  4. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Will there be fix to Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual Studio Tools 2017?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be fix to Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual Studio Tools 2017?: [ATTACH] This has been going on since the 16.4.3 release for Visual Studio Community 2019 update. After the second update since the error, 16.4.4, I switched to Enterprise. I scrolled through several forums in a relationship base search but no success in finding a solution....
  6. visual studio 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio 2017: The product failed to install due to one or more package failures. You can search for solutions using the information below, retry the installation, or remove the product from your machine. Following is a collection of individual package failures. To search for existing...
  7. Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 now available: Today, we are releasing Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9. The easiest way to update is directly from within Visual Studio 2017 by selecting Help>Check for Updates or select “Update” from the Visual Studio Installer. You can also download from the Visual Studio website to get...
  8. Visual Studio 2017 roadmap now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 roadmap now available: With the release of Visual Studio 2017, we moved to a release schedule that delivers new features and fixes to you faster. With this faster iteration, we heard you would like more visibility into what’s coming. So, we’ve now published the Visual Studio Roadmap. The roadmap...
  9. Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap: This document provides a peek into what's next for Visual Studio. It captures some of the significant features we are currently committed to, and a rough timeframe for when you can expect to see them. It is not a comprehensive list of all new features in Visual Studio, but is...
  10. Visual Studio 2017 is Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 is Now Available: Visual Studio 2017 is here! Celebrate 20 years of Visual Studio with fellow developers in your area, join us on Twitter, and download Visual Studio 2017 now. Don’t forget to sign up for tomorrow’s full day of free training at Microsoft Virtual Academy on Wednesday, March 8....