Windows 10: Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5) now available

Discus and support Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5) now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are pleased to announce the release of the Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5). This preview of Visual Studio includes the Preview SDK Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5) now available

Source: Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5) now available - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 14, 2018

2. Can Install Windows Phone 8 SDK in Windows 8.1 Preview?

Visual Studio 2013 Preview includes the Windows Phone SDK 8. So yes, you can.

Tero Alhonen, Feb 14, 2018
  3. Error while Installing Emulator for Visual Studio in Windows 10

Instead of Emulator Is there any other option to use as emulator for preview of developing the codes through visual studio. Then how can use the visual studio in Home version to develop something?

Abdul Mazeed, Feb 14, 2018
Thema:

Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5) now available

1. Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5) now available - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Preview

2. Visual Studio 2019 v16.9 and v16.10 Preview 1 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 v16.9 and v16.10 Preview 1 now available: Whenever there is a conference such as Microsoft Ignite, there is a tangible excitement throughout our internal teams. We look forward to discovering what new, exciting products, product features, and educational opportunities are available for our customers. Carrying this...
  3. Visual Studio 2019 version 16.1 Preview 3 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 version 16.1 Preview 3 now available: The third Preview version of Visual Studio 2019 version 16.1 is now available. You can download it from VisualStudio.com. Or, if you’re already on the Preview channel, just click the notification bell from inside your Visual Studio 2019 Preview installation to update. This...
  4. Visual Studio 2019 version 16.1 Preview 2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 version 16.1 Preview 2 now available: The second preview of Visual Studio 2019 version 16.1 is now available. You can download it from VisualStudio.com, or, if you already have installed Preview, just click the notification bell inside Visual Studio to update. This latest preview contains additional performance...
  5. Visual Studio 2017 version 15.6 Preview 2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 version 15.6 Preview 2 now available: In this article, you will find information regarding the current Preview release for Visual Studio 2017. Click the button to download the latest preview release. [img] [img] Note This release is not "go-live" and not intended for use on production computers or...
  6. Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.6 Preview available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.6 Preview available: [Hello, we are looking to improve your experience on the Visual Studio Blog. It will be very helpful if you could share your feedback via this short survey that should take less than 2 minutes to fill out. Thanks!] A few days ago we released Visual Studio 2017 version 15.5...
  7. Visual Studio "15" Preview 3 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio "15" Preview 3 released: Today I am happy to share Visual Studio “15” Preview 3 (which is different from Visual Studio 2015 Update 3). This is still a Preview and is unsupported, so my recommendation is to not install it on your production environments. That said, it should install right on top of...
  8. Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2: Last month, we released our first preview of the next version of Visual Studio. After listening to your feedback, we have fixed issues and improved experiences in this preview. Download Visual Studio “15” Preview 2 to get the latest. This is still a Preview and is...
  9. Visual Studio 2015 Preview available now

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2015 Preview available now: I thought this is interesting enough to share. I have replaced all links with reference to my VS Online account with general links to corresponding pages. Notice that some of the links require signing in to your MS or TechNet / MSDN account. The VS 2015 Preview itself is...
  10. Announcing Visual Studio '15' Preview 5

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio '15' Preview 5: Today we released Visual Studio “15” Preview 5. With this Preview, I want to focus mostly on performance improvements, and in the coming days we’ll have some follow-up posts about the performance gains we’ve seen. I’m also going to point out some of the productivity...