Windows 10: Visual Studio Toolbox: Introducing Windows IoT Core

Discus and support Visual Studio Toolbox: Introducing Windows IoT Core in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In this episode, Dmitry Lyalin is joined by Stephen Huang to go over how to get started with Windows 10 IoT Core. Learn the fundamentals such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Visual Studio Toolbox: Introducing Windows IoT Core

Source: Visual Studio Toolbox: Introducing Windows IoT Core Adventures in DeveloperLand

:)

Brink, Nov 29, 2016

2. Visual Studio Toolbox Problem

Hi,

The Microsoft Community does not support Visual Studio so your best

information would still come via MSDN.

Visual Studio 2015

Welcome to Visual Studio 2015

Visual Studio - 2015 RTM

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/news/vs2015-vs.aspx

Visual Studio - News

Visual Studio IDE, Code Editor, VSTS, & App Center

Visual Studio is supported at MSDN so check with the Experts there :

MSDN - Visual Studio Forums

Msdn forums

MSDN - Visual Studio Developer Center

Visual Studio IDE, Code Editor, VSTS, & App Center

MSDN Visual Studio Forums

Msdn forums - Visual Studio Development

MSDN all Visual Studio and related Forums

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Fo...visualbasic,visualcsharp,visualc,visualfsharp

MSDN - Forums

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/categories/

MSDN - Where is the Forum For…?

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/whatforum/threads

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Nov 29, 2016
  3. BoredWN Win User
    Visual Studio Toolbox Problem

Hello community, I have a problem with VS 2015, my toolbox button is gone

BoredWN, Nov 29, 2016
Thema:

Visual Studio Toolbox: Introducing Windows IoT Core

1. Visual Studio Toolbox: Introducing Windows IoT Core - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Toolbox

2. All Toolbox Options Greyed Out in Visual Studio 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Toolbox Options Greyed Out in Visual Studio 2022: I am running Visual Studio 2022 over Win 11 on a Dell Laptop.I am trying to modify a Windows Form, but ALL the options in the ToolBox are greyed out. See screenshot.The WinForm application I am trying to modify has been upgraded from .Net 4.7.x to .Net 6 recently.How do I...
  3. All Toolbox Options Greyed Out in Visual Studio 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Toolbox Options Greyed Out in Visual Studio 2022: I am running Visual Studio 2022 over Win 11 on a Dell Laptop.I am trying to modify a Windows Form, but ALL the options in the ToolBox are greyed out. See screenshot.The WinForm application I am trying to modify has been upgraded from .Net 4.7.x to .Net 6 recently.How do I...
  4. Introducing the Intel 11th Gen Core Processors Enhanced for IoT

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Intel 11th Gen Core Processors Enhanced for IoT: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Today at the Intel Industrial Summit 2020, Intel announced new enhanced internet of things (IoT) capabilities. The 11th Gen Intel® Coreâ&#132;¢ processors, Intel Atom® x6000E series, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® N and J series bring new...
  5. Introducing first preview of the new Visual Studio terminal

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing first preview of the new Visual Studio terminal: Building on the momentum from the recently announced Developer PowerShell, we are excited to share the first preview of the new Visual Studio terminal. This new preview experience is part of Visual Studio version 16.3 Preview 3. [ATTACH] Rather than build everything from...
  6. Microsoft introduces new App Installer template in Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces new App Installer template in Visual Studio 2019: In the lasts months we have learned, here in this blog, how App Installer can help you distribute MSIX packages and keep them automatically updated without using the Store. First, we have learned how to generate such a file with Visual Studio and the wizard to create MSIX...
  7. New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms: Microsoft Build has always been a time when we deliver a wealth of developer-focused announcements. It’s an opportunity to share our vision for developer experiences across mobile, AR/VR, cloud, web, desktop, IoT and AI. This year, I’m excited to have brought this vision to...
  8. Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode: Visual Studio IntelliCode brings you the next generation of developer productivity by providing AI-assisted development. Every keystroke and every review is informed by best practices and tailored to your code context. You can try it out today by downloading the experimental...
  9. Windows IoT Core and Azure IoT Hub – Putting the ‘I’ in IoT

in Windows 10 News
    Windows IoT Core and Azure IoT Hub – Putting the ‘I’ in IoT: Hello, Makers! Earlier this year, we announced the availability of Windows IoT Core – a new edition of Windows designed for maker boards and small devices. We’ve been busy the past few months continuing to make improvements to the platform, with the goal of making Windows...
  10. Connect your Windows app to Azure IoT Hub with Visual Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Connect your Windows app to Azure IoT Hub with Visual Studio: Hello, Makers! A key part of being productive is having great tools. For developers, this can make the difference between a successful app that delights our users and a project that never got off the ground. In our last post, we talked about writing a UWP app that...