Windows 10: Visually recording a VM session with pointer displayed

Discus and support Visually recording a VM session with pointer displayed in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Many of us have tried to record hyper-v vms session using various recording tools but normal issue is that the mouse pointer is not recorded as well.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by cereberus, Oct 20, 2017.

1. cereberus Win User

Visually recording a VM session with pointer displayed

Many of us have tried to record hyper-v vms session using various recording tools but normal issue is that the mouse pointer is not recorded as well.

I did a sort of workaround installing touchmousepointer and using a fake cursor, but that did not work consistently for all users.

So today, I wondered what would happen if you tried to use the game bar recording mechanism.

To my surprise, it worked well, recording the mouse pointer, and also I could turn on the mic and add vocals as well.

First video - my recorder - no pointer recorded

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Second video - Win+G - pointer recorded

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

It works in full screen mode as well.

:)

cereberus, Oct 20, 2017

2. how do I set up voicemail notification on my Lumia 735?

There are 2 issues here 1) the tiles and the lock screen do not display VM notifications, 2) Voicemail notifications in the pulldown notification area display as “Backup Assistant Plus”.
    These are both know issues at Verizon without a clear resolution.

• The voicemail icon issue is related to the Verizon Visual Voicemail which appears is not compatible with the Lumia 735. To correct this issue uninstall the “Verizon Visual Voice Mail” application. Call Verizon Support
      800-922-0204 and ask them to reset your account to use standard voicemail and remove the “Visual Voice Mail” option. Restart your phone and you should now be getting VM notifications on the lock screen and Start Page Phone icons.

• There is no solution the voice mail being displayed under
      “Backup Assistant Plus” in the notification area at this time, 03/28/16.

Chester Brown, Oct 20, 2017
  3. RONGIBBS Win User
    visual voicemail turn off?

How do I eliminate the visual vm prompt when call?

RONGIBBS, Oct 20, 2017
  4. GalaxyGe Win User

great! thanks for sharing!
    Visually recording a VM session with pointer displayed [​IMG]

GalaxyGe, Oct 20, 2017
  5. M4v3r1ck Win User
    Your second video can't be played from within TapaTalk iOS 10?

Nice clear image on the video department!

Cheers

M4v3r1ck, Oct 20, 2017
  6. GalaxyGe Win User
    played fine on Android, Tapatalk.

GalaxyGe, Oct 20, 2017
  7. cereberus Win User
    Sorry cannot help.

cereberus, Oct 21, 2017
  8. cereberus Win User

I discovered you can toggle recording of the mouse on or off in setting, gaming menus.

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Visually recording a VM session with pointer displayed - Similar Threads - Visually recording session

2. Azure VM multi session's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Azure VM multi session's: Hello, I have a question concerning Azure VM's. It is me and one other person trying to access the same VM. I wanted to know if there is a way that we can both be logged into the VM at the same time, but have separate desktops. Any help would be greatly appreciated. One thing...
  3. Azure VM multi session's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VM multi session's: Hello, I have a question concerning Azure VM's. It is me and one other person trying to access the same VM. I wanted to know if there is a way that we can both be logged into the VM at the same time, but have separate desktops. Any help would be greatly appreciated. One thing...
  4. Azure VM multi session's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Clarity- Multiple sessions, no recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Clarity- Multiple sessions, no recordings: Hello,I'm trying to implement Clarity on my website. I have installed the script in the index.html file. I can see the requests on the network tab with the code 204. On the dashboard, I see the logs, the users, and the total sessions, which is 5, But there is only one...
  6. Microsoft Clarity- Multiple sessions, no recordings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Clarity- Multiple sessions, no recordings: Hello,I'm trying to implement Clarity on my website. I have installed the script in the index.html file. I can see the requests on the network tab with the code 204. On the dashboard, I see the logs, the users, and the total sessions, which is 5, But there is only one...
  7. Mouse pointer not displaying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer not displaying: Hi, my mouse stopped displaying on screen about a day ago for no reason. Have tried to do an update of driver but it says it’s the most up to date one. Tried removing the mouse and re installing but still nothing....
  8. Recording audio session

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recording audio session: Hello, Is there a way to record the audio session meeting on Windows 10, if I am not using Team, Skype or any other mainstream tool such as Cisco Webex? The meeting itself is on Zoom or other popular app, but I am keen to have a audio recording that is not tied to these...
  9. Easiest way create a secure session without VM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easiest way create a secure session without VM?: Hi all, I have an online exam coming up and have to install invasive Proctor monitoring software to do the exam where an unknown person can remote into my computer and see my desktop and control mouse and other things. I am a paranoid person so I wanted to create a windows...
  10. Issues enabling Enhanced Session on 10 Pro VM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Issues enabling Enhanced Session on 10 Pro VM: Hello guys! This is my first post here, so go easy on me *Smile I have been racking my brain, and have done search after search on how to solve my issue, but I have come to no suitable solution as of yet. I've seen that folks have been able to solve the problem, but no...