Windows 10: Vivaldi Crash

Discus and support Vivaldi Crash in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; not yet done a reboot, as I wanted to post elsewhere, but Vivaldi has suffered a total crash, will not open in any form. I hope its just me, but... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Mar 7, 2018.

1. elbmek Win User

Vivaldi Crash

not yet done a reboot, as I wanted to post elsewhere, but Vivaldi has suffered a total crash, will not open in any form. I hope its just me, but thought you might like to be aware.

:)

elbmek, Mar 7, 2018
  2. kjl1956 Win User

who so i email

IE 11, Firefox, chrome, opera, Vivaldi. apple safari.

You will have to set you the default browser choice

after installing.

kjl1956, Mar 7, 2018
  3. System Service Exception NetIO

Sorry for the delayed response, the problem seemed to go away for a while and I never checked to see if I'd gotten any responses but now I've had the BSoD three times today and twice yesterday.

The laptop is an Asus G752VY

I've installed all updates

I can use the laptop normally until it crashes and after the crash it comes right back up.

I'm using Vivaldi.

There have been no new hardware changes.

I updated the driver for my wireless network card.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

JasonSinghCpE, Mar 7, 2018
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Vivaldi Crash

Just checked mine. All is fine and opened right up.

Vivaldi Crash [​IMG]

Maybe a "refresh" might help.....

*Arrow Refreshing or Cleaning Your Profile | Vivaldi Forum

f14tomcat, Mar 7, 2018
  5. elbmek Win User
    thanks, after the second reboot it came back as normal. Very strange. yes, have latest ver.

elbmek, Mar 7, 2018
  6. f14tomcat Win User
    *Thumbs

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Vivaldi Crash

1. Vivaldi Crash - Similar Threads - Vivaldi Crash

2. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  3. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 News
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  4. Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10: For a couple of days now some apps have been crashing for no reason. My Tweeten app was uninstalled by windows after a reboot and after reinstalling it it crashes when starts. I installed Brave and vivaldi browsers today and they crash everytime I try to open them. They...
  5. Vivaldi 2.4

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi 2.4: Latest version of Vivaldi is now out. [img] Tinker and Tweak Toolbars Toolbars don’t just dictate how your browser looks, but how you interact with it. You can now configure the toolbars in Vivaldi to meet your needs and get easy, immediate access to your most frequently...
  6. Vivaldi Speed dial

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Speed dial: Can I reduce the size of the images on Vivaldi Speed Dial. I have checked help, it does not know what I mean. 129088
  7. Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803: Since I upgraded to 1803 this morning, both chrome and vivaldi stop being able to reach most websites quickly after signing in (the first one or two attempts work). Sites that do not use https seem to remain accessible, though at very slow speed. It also may be related to...
  8. Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803: Since I upgraded to 1803 this morning, both chrome and vivaldi stop being able to reach most websites quickly after signing in (the first one or two attempts work). Sites that do not use https seem to remain accessible, though at very slow speed. It also may be related to...
  9. Vivaldi Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Crashing: Has anyone else using Vivaldi experienced crashes when opening, its been doing it for a couple of days now. 113328
  10. Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi: ........... has improved dramatically since I last trialed it. My default was IE but been reading so many bad things about it, and noticed a few quirks myself decided to go on the hunt again. So, now we shall see what we shall see with Vivaldi. I am in 10 forums now via...