Windows 10: Vivaldi Crashing

Discus and support Vivaldi Crashing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Has anyone else using Vivaldi experienced crashes when opening, its been doing it for a couple of days now. 113328 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Jul 2, 2018.

1. elbmek Win User

Vivaldi Crashing

Has anyone else using Vivaldi experienced crashes when opening, its been doing it for a couple of days now.

:)

elbmek, Jul 2, 2018
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Vivaldi Crash

Just checked mine. All is fine and opened right up.

Vivaldi Crashing [​IMG]

Maybe a "refresh" might help.....

*Arrow Refreshing or Cleaning Your Profile | Vivaldi Forum

f14tomcat, Jul 2, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 2, 2018
  4. elbmek Win User

Vivaldi Crashing

Vivaldi Crash

not yet done a reboot, as I wanted to post elsewhere, but Vivaldi has suffered a total crash, will not open in any form. I hope its just me, but thought you might like to be aware.

elbmek, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

Vivaldi Crashing

1. Vivaldi Crashing - Similar Threads - Vivaldi Crashing

2. Screen shifts and Vivaldi disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen shifts and Vivaldi disappears: I have a very strange issue that is lasting several weeks now, not sure what might have caused it. I have two monitors and recently when I open Vivaldi web browser after booting the system everything is the same as the day before. But when I click on another app MS Outlook,...
  3. Screen shifts and Vivaldi disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen shifts and Vivaldi disappears: I have a very strange issue that is lasting several weeks now, not sure what might have caused it. I have two monitors and recently when I open Vivaldi web browser after booting the system everything is the same as the day before. But when I click on another app MS Outlook,...
  4. Screen shifts and Vivaldi disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    New Vivaldi: If you use Vivaldi, think twice about downloading the new version. I didn't and not only did I end up with two icons on my desktop but Vivaldi has removed all my saves from the browser, deleted my start page, and dropped all passwords. Now, the only thing stopping me from...
  6. Vivaldi Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Bookmarks: I have some websites saved to my USB Flash Drive as individual files & would like to bring them into Vivaldi. When using Vivaldi & clicking Files>Import Bookmarks & Settings, I see this menu: [img] My files are not grouped in an .html file, so what is the easiest way to...
  7. Vivaldi & security

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi & security: I do like the Vivaldi browser & was thinking of setting up a Vivaldi account & webmail address, but this is a little concerning & I'd like to know what other's think. I emailed Vivaldi customer service at [email protected] & asked: "I'd like to know, after I create &...
  8. Vivaldi Speed Dial

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Speed Dial: along the bottom of my speed dial is a screen wide bar showing a miniature repeat of all the icons loaded into the speed dial. I don't want this, but having searched through settings I can't seem to find the 'box' - ideas mates? [img] 171134
  9. Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10: For a couple of days now some apps have been crashing for no reason. My Tweeten app was uninstalled by windows after a reboot and after reinstalling it it crashes when starts. I installed Brave and vivaldi browsers today and they crash everytime I try to open them. They...
  10. Vivaldi Crash

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Crash: not yet done a reboot, as I wanted to post elsewhere, but Vivaldi has suffered a total crash, will not open in any form. I hope its just me, but thought you might like to be aware. 105664

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vivaldi crash

2. vivaldi crashes on open

3. vivaldi browser very slow and freezing

4. vivaldi browser crash win 10,
  5. vivaldi crashes after windows update,
  6. vivaldi crashing,
  7. vivaldi crashing when open