vlc movies looks ugly in windows 10, windows 7 always fine

Discus and support vlc movies looks ugly in windows 10, windows 7 always fine in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I already used it in multiple versions. And in all windows 10 versions vlc movies looks ugly, because they are very dark and it looks like full color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by empleat, Jun 9, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

I already used it in multiple versions.
    And in all windows 10 versions vlc movies looks ugly, because they are very dark and it looks like full color range, even i have in nvidia set limited.
    And in mpc it looks fine.
    In windows 7 i never ever had problem, i prefer vlc and i know it already.
    Using geforce 780 latest drivers.
    I don't know where is problem, thanks you for help.

:)

empleat, Jun 9, 2018
  2. historation Win User

Windows 10: Ugly icons, cheap UI look

I have to agree with this. The windows color scheme and flat look is really bothersome. I don't know how this looks on a windows phone (and don't care enough to ever get one), but the look of Windows 10 is a complete step backward. None of the other
    mobile operating systems are this ugly.

historation, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Karina Aris Win User
    windows movie maker

Hi,

We highly suggest you to repair your Movie maker.

Refer to the below steps to repair Movie Maker.

1. Click the Start menu.

2. Click Control Panel.

3. Click Programs.

4. Click Programs and Features.

5. Search for Windows Essentials on the list and then select it.

6. Click Uninstall/Change.

7. Click Repair all Windows Essentials programs.

Thank you.

Karina Aris, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

1. vlc movies looks ugly in windows 10, windows 7 always fine - Similar Threads - vlc movies looks

2. BSOD after installing Cumulative Update KB4343909 Windows 10 v1803 Aug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after installing Cumulative Update KB4343909 Windows 10 v1803 Aug: Win10 Pro Completed all updates last night - no issues Woke machine this early afternoon and had a BSOD but missed reading complete details (may have said driver issue) Rebooted ok and found that I had no sound Rebooted again and still n/g Troubleshooter was n/g Restored...
  3. Media Feature Pack (Win 10 Home (Dutch) for version 1803) fails to install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack (Win 10 Home (Dutch) for version 1803) fails to install: I've Windows 10, version 1803 build 17134.228 and problems installing Media Feature Pack. I believe I selected the right Media Feature Pack (for 1803 64bits) but during install I receive the message: "this version is not for your computer" the KB3099229_x64.msu has been...
  4. Windows 10 installation failure - explorer.exe application error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation failure - explorer.exe application error: So after a few hours of windows reinstalling, it was time to pick a language, keyboard language aswell as my timezone, which I did however I got this “explor.exe application error” which automatically closed itself after around 2 seconds and which then my pc restarted, after...
  5. Windows 10 upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade: So I need to know if there's any legal issues/licence issues with the way I upgraded to win 10. I downloaded the "MediaCreationTool1803" from your website then just used it to click my way to a full windows 10 from windows 7, it's fully activated and I did not use any...
  6. In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...

In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...: In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the App Settings utility. Is there another way? I believe that I had inadvertently deleted a file from the Programs (x86) folder for that program. When I try to uninstall the program using the settings utility, I...
  7. Windows Updates downloading and installing during active hours

Windows Updates downloading and installing during active hours: Hi Windows 10 updated always downloads and installs updates during my active hours which slows the computer to a crawl. I have checked and double checked the active hours settings and it still downloads and installs the update (luckily it doesn't auto restart). Why is...
  8. Is whatsnewapp.exe at c:\windows\systemapps part of Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is whatsnewapp.exe at c:\windows\systemapps part of Windows 10?: Hello, Online searches give me no good information about whatsnewapp.exe, which is at c:\windows\systemapps\. The first search result points to a known malware site (spywareremove dot com). Is this whatsnewapp.exe part of Windows? What function does it perform? I can't...
  9. Windows Crash

Windows Crash: Instant Online Crash Analysis, brought to you by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. [IMG]Primary Analysis Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com) Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See http://www.osronline.com for more information...
  10. Windows Features Problem: .Net Framework 2.0 and higher

Windows Features Problem: .Net Framework 2.0 and higher: I just got a new laptop and I need to install several programs. However when I go to install them the installer pauses on the installation of .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0. It will give me a separate window saying that the program needs access to a specific feature but wont...