vlc movies looks ugly in windows 10, windows 7 always fine

Discus and support vlc movies looks ugly in windows 10, windows 7 always fine in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I already used it in multiple versions. And in all windows 10 versions vlc movies looks ugly, because they are very dark and it looks like full color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by empleat, Jun 9, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

I already used it in multiple versions.
    And in all windows 10 versions vlc movies looks ugly, because they are very dark and it looks like full color range, even i have in nvidia set limited.
    And in mpc it looks fine.
    In windows 7 i never ever had problem, i prefer vlc and i know it already.
    Using geforce 780 latest drivers.
    I don't know where is problem, thanks you for help.

:)

empleat, Jun 9, 2018
  2. historation Win User

Windows 10: Ugly icons, cheap UI look

I have to agree with this. The windows color scheme and flat look is really bothersome. I don't know how this looks on a windows phone (and don't care enough to ever get one), but the look of Windows 10 is a complete step backward. None of the other
    mobile operating systems are this ugly.

historation, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Karina Aris Win User
    windows movie maker

Hi,

We highly suggest you to repair your Movie maker.

Refer to the below steps to repair Movie Maker.

1. Click the Start menu.

2. Click Control Panel.

3. Click Programs.

4. Click Programs and Features.

5. Search for Windows Essentials on the list and then select it.

6. Click Uninstall/Change.

7. Click Repair all Windows Essentials programs.

Thank you.

Karina Aris, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

vlc movies looks ugly in windows 10, windows 7 always fine

vlc movies looks ugly in windows 10, windows 7 always fine - Similar Threads - vlc movies looks

1. VLC recorded file not deleting

in Windows 10 Support
    VLC recorded file not deleting: Hello, I got this problem: One time I was watching a video in VLC media player and I wanted to record few seconds through it. There is option to record part of the video and if you press record button again it will save the recorded video into C:\Users\Name\Videos\ libraby....
  2. VLC recorded file not deleting on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    VLC recorded file not deleting on my windows 10: Hello, I got this problem: One time I was watching a video in VLC media player and I wanted to record few seconds through it. There is option to record part of the video and if you press record button again it will save the recorded video into C:\Users\Name\Videos\ libraby....
  3. VLC movies looks bad in windows 10, windows 7 always fine

in Windows 10 Support
    VLC movies looks bad in windows 10, windows 7 always fine: I already used it in multiple versions. And in all windows 10 versions vlc movies looks ugly, because they are very dark and it looks like full color range, even i have in nvidia set limited. And in mpc it looks fine. In windows 7 i never ever had problem, i prefer vlc and i...
  4. VLC launches native dedicated ARM64 app for Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    VLC launches native dedicated ARM64 app for Windows: Last Month, at Build 2018 Microsoft’s annual developer conference, the company officially introduced the ARM64 SDK that allows developers to port their app to the native 64-bit app. And today, VLC becomes one of first ARM64 Windows application. VLC officially introduced the...
  5. Unable to start DVD in VLC with simple double-click

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to start DVD in VLC with simple double-click: Hi, When I double-click the DVD drive (with a DVD in) it automatically opens PowerDVD15 which requires purchasing, now. I would like it to open in VLC, which I can do by right-clicking and clicking on 'Play with (etc.)'. I've tried to find a way to set the default to VLC,...
  6. VLC open to Media Library

in Windows 10 Support
    VLC open to Media Library: Thanks Berton & Werby. I'll live with the original setup. Open to playlist is close enough. Library is just a click away.
  7. Movie Maker files won't play on WMP or VLC or Naver Media

in Windows 10 Support
    Movie Maker files won't play on WMP or VLC or Naver Media: I have old videos recorded while on vacations the last 10 years. Most with a Sony CamCorder. Many are video clips of the same place or thing. So I used Windows Movie Maker to combine like subject matter in to a single movie. The original files are MPEG files, and they save as...
vlc movies looks ugly in windows 10, windows 7 always fine solved