Windows 10: VLC PLAYER

Discus and support VLC PLAYER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I open the files through VLC the video is running from top to bottom of the screen and I can't find anywhere to rotate it or another way to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LesleyCarter1, Jul 30, 2018.

1. VLC PLAYER

When I open the files through VLC the video is running from top to bottom of the screen and I can't find anywhere to rotate it or another way to open the files. The files are in .VOB format.

:)

LesleyCarter1, Jul 30, 2018
  2. irminator Win User

VLC Media Player Question?

I am looking for the object code for windows using VLC media player on my website. ~just for audio ~ VLC was suggested by Microsoft. I found a code that was really long and wrong ~ lots of redundancy..it was poorly written. I know there is a shorter better version out there. I now have the object code for windows media play ~ that is now defunct ~ does not work on windows10~. So far, I have had minimal support and the wrong 800 number from microsoft for VLC. No 800 number on VLC website. No online chat. they did provide an email address. If Microsoft is not supporting windows 10 with an updated media player ~ it is really unfortunate. They have simply dropped the ball. Any help out there?

irminator, Jul 30, 2018
  3. rajn1 Win User
    Vidolan VLC works

Thanks CharlieVA for suggesting Videolan VLC Player. Its Free and it works!!
    Here are the steps, so everyone can benefit.
    1. Download Videolan VLC Player from the Internet. Click Run. Like all free software adding them and their partners to toolbars etc is pre checked. Uncheck all the ones you do not want and click Next until finished. There will be a clown hat at the bottom of your screen. Click it to launch the software.
    2. Right click on the Windows icon, then Control Panel, then Hardware/ Sound, you will see Autoplay under Devices and Printers
    3. Click on Change Default Settings for Media or Devices. For ‘Play DVD and for enhanced DVD’, choose Videolan VLC as the default option from the drop down.
    4. Click Save and you are good to Go !!

rajn1, Jul 30, 2018
  4. rajn1 Win User

VLC PLAYER

Videolan VLC works

Thanks CharlieVA for suggesting Videolan VLC Player. Its Free and it works!!
    Here are the steps, so everyone can benefit.
    1. Download Videolan VLC Player from the Internet. Click Run. Like all free software adding them and their partners to toolbars etc is pre checked. Uncheck all the ones you do not want and click Next until finished. There will be a clown hat at the bottom of your screen. Click it to launch the software.
    2. Right click on the Windows icon, then Control Panel, then Hardware/ Sound, you will see Autoplay under Devices and Printers
    3. Click on Change Default Settings for Media or Devices. For ‘Play DVD and for enhanced DVD’, choose Videolan VLC as the default option from the drop down.
    4. Click Save and you are good to Go !!

rajn1, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

VLC PLAYER

1. VLC PLAYER - Similar Threads - VLC PLAYER

2. Audio won't output from VLC or Windows Media Player - but system sounds & Teams work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio won't output from VLC or Windows Media Player - but system sounds & Teams work: I have a user who's having audio issues that Im a bit stumped by.When playing videos in VLC or Windows Media Player, we can't get any audio whatsoever. This is the case whether the user has a bluetooth headset connected or is playing through their laptop speakers. Also,...
  3. Audio won't output from VLC or Windows Media Player - but system sounds & Teams work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio won't output from VLC or Windows Media Player - but system sounds & Teams work: I have a user who's having audio issues that Im a bit stumped by.When playing videos in VLC or Windows Media Player, we can't get any audio whatsoever. This is the case whether the user has a bluetooth headset connected or is playing through their laptop speakers. Also,...
  4. Audio won't output from VLC or Windows Media Player - but system sounds & Teams work

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Movies & TV & Media Player won't play videos now but VLC player does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV & Media Player won't play videos now but VLC player does: Hi, yesterday my Movies & TV app and Media Player app won't play videos that had previously worked ok. Curiously my non-Microsoft app, VLC media player, works fine.In case these would be relevant info, I had just uninstalled AVC Labs's video enhancing AI, a very demanding app...
  6. Movies & TV & Media Player won't play videos now but VLC player does

Movies & TV & Media Player won't play videos now but VLC player does: Hi, yesterday my Movies & TV app and Media Player app won't play videos that had previously worked ok. Curiously my non-Microsoft app, VLC media player, works fine.In case these would be relevant info, I had just uninstalled AVC Labs's video enhancing AI, a very demanding app...
  7. Why do all media players VLC, MPC, WMP, ALshow stop working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do all media players VLC, MPC, WMP, ALshow stop working?: The media players on my Windows 7 computer will frequently not play videos, but will always play audio. I can play videos on YouTube, Vimeo, ect., but no locally stored video files. The error message says, "VLC or whichever player I am trying has stopped working. Windows is...
  8. Why do all media players VLC, MPC, WMP, ALshow stop working?

Why do all media players VLC, MPC, WMP, ALshow stop working?: The media players on my Windows 7 computer will frequently not play videos, but will always play audio. I can play videos on YouTube, Vimeo, ect., but no locally stored video files. The error message says, "VLC or whichever player I am trying has stopped working. Windows is...
  9. VLC Player and Audio Sync Issue

VLC Player and Audio Sync Issue: Greetings All, I have a movie on my desktop computer... 1)...I use VLC Player program to play all audio/vids... 2)...The movie I have has been converted to mp4 format using VLC.... 3)...I used the "video sync" ability to sync the audio with the video since t was "off"......
  10. How to get Microsoft VLC Media Player

How to get Microsoft VLC Media Player: I have a bunch of audio files I need to convert from M4A to MP3. Windows Media Player for Windows 10 doesn't seem to have an option to do this any more. I found instructions online that said I need to install VLC Media Player. I can't find Microsoft VLC Media Player in...